A Mushroom Kingdom - Non Grata Announcment

Stewie

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1321627107' post='2846274']
Considering the sheer amount who want it to happen to either of your alliances justifiably, to think you both can prevent your eventual fall from power indefinitly is impossible. Although seeing this treaty makes it all the more hopeful what will happen if one of you burns from the eventual blow back of your aggressive foreign policies which infringe upon the rights of other alliances. Both will burn together and one won't slip away somehow unharmed, blending into the other side escaping any eventual punishment when the empire collapses eventually as all do.
[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering the sheer amount who want it to happen to either of your alliances justifiably, to think you both can prevent your eventual fall from power indefinitly is impossible. Although seeing this treaty makes it all the more hopeful what will happen if one of you burns from the eventual blow back of your aggressive foreign policies which infringe upon the rights of other alliances. Both will burn together and one won't slip away somehow unharmed, blending into the other side escaping any eventual punishment when the empire collapses eventually as all do.
[/quote]

If others want to dethrone us from power, let them do it. If they accomplish this, all the power to them. This planet is boring without any rivalry, so any rivalry I welcome greatly.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1321629374' post='2846287']
Tell us how you really feel.
[/quote]
I still feel insulted at MK for cancelling their treaty with FCC shortly after I became King, also against Non Grata / Poison Clan for when they tech raided Onyx Hand while I was Executor, head of the military and I was still forced to give peace without hitting them back for it. :P

Actually I hold no grudges, I like you both for becoming an enemy out of much of CN by flexing your "might makes right" philosophy, using force to bend the rights of others, giving the reason you should be able to step on others is that nobody is doing anything to stop you and many alliances enable you to have the power.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1321632602' post='2846324']
Actually I hold no grudges, I like you both for becoming an enemy out of much of CN by flexing your "might makes right" philosophy, using force to bend the rights of others, giving the reason you should be able to step on others is that nobody is doing anything to stop you and many alliances enable you to have the power.
[/quote]

Damn those enablers :mad:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1321632602' post='2846324']
I still feel insulted at MK for cancelling their treaty with FCC shortly after I became King, also against Non Grata / Poison Clan for when they tech raided Onyx Hand while I was Executor, head of the military and I was still forced to give peace without hitting them back for it. :P
[/quote]
At least there's one person still around to remember these atrocious acts.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1321648154' post='2846524']
Looks like Charles Stuart is going to destroy the Unjust Path. I bet Ardus feels like a massive !@#$ now.
[/quote]
Can't hear you, for you see...

[b]the South has ascended again.[/b]

Considering the sheer amount who want it to happen to either of your alliances justifiably, to think you both can prevent your eventual fall from power indefinitly is impossible. Although seeing this treaty makes it all the more hopeful what will happen if one of you burns from the eventual blow back of [b]your aggressive foreign policies which infringe upon the rights of other alliances.[/b] Both will burn together and one won't slip away somehow unharmed, blending into the other side escaping any eventual punishment when the empire collapses eventually as all do.
[/quote]
Which alliances? What rights?