A Mushroom Kingdom - Non Grata Announcment

Stewie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1321032540' post='2843238']
Please, stay on topic, Jgoods. Bring any issues you have with that treaty to a private forum or means of communication. :smug:

But I was serious.
[/quote]

So was I. It's very rare that two alliances of the same quality come together in peace, harmony and friendship. :blush:

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1321020180' post='2843195']
Any topic that allows people like Londo to pretend they are important CN scholars only to come out looking like bumbling idiots is a good thread. I look forward to what the NG/MK MADP thread brings us.
[/quote]

Looks like you missed the point too. :awesome:

"Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it deeps appropriate."

Should say deems appropriate I'm assuming. Might wanna fix that, otherwise congrats, good job, have fun :nuke:

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1320971269' post='2842918']
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. That many exclamation points usually indicates sarcasm.
[/quote]
It wasn't sarcastic, I just don't sound like most people here when I exclaim things. I actually like this a lot.

Btw, Ardus, I member you. good to see you again!

[quote name='Trigger' timestamp='1321033050' post='2843242']
We all must burn eventually... because Everything... Must... DIE
[/quote]
the only thing I find amusing about that meme, is everything must die, besides your friends and allies, you should never forget those 5 extra words.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1321043560' post='2843322']
the only thing I find amusing about that meme, is everything must die, besides your friends and allies, you should never forget those 5 extra words.
[/quote]

Mogar[NEWS]: MK are terrible human beings for not wanting their friends and allies to be hurt.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1321045821' post='2843338']
I just prefer more honest slogans.
[/quote]

If everything and everyone was completely honest, you'd have a lot more of alliances called "generic grouping of nations #56,891", "our idea of humour is using 2003 memes" or "I just wanted to be Emperor of something". I guess you'll just have to live with it.

Edited by potato

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1321032540' post='2843238']
Please, stay on topic, Jgoods. Bring any issues you have with that treaty to a private forum or means of communication. :smug:

But I was serious.
[/quote]
I was going to say the same thing as Jgoods. I don't think it's a personal issue, I think most people do feel like you two are made for each other too. :smug:

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1321053077' post='2843389']
Yep, saw this one coming. That tears the last bit of respect I had for MK down and I'm afraid not even old times can salvage it anymore.

Au revoir.
[/quote]
I know you left TLR because of the NPO treaty, but they did have a NG treaty that predated that by quite a bit...

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1321051019' post='2843371']
If everything and everyone was completely honest, you'd have a lot more of alliances called "generic grouping of nations #56,891", "our idea of humour is using 2003 memes" or "I just wanted to be Emperor of something". I guess you'll just have to live with it.
[/quote]

So true.