A Mushroom Kingdom - Non Grata Announcment

Stewie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1320963073' post='2842876']
"During the time after the Third Great War, \m/ rose to power and aligned itself firmly with GOONS, VE was attacked by WUT over team issues with GOONS, and NoR found itself with more white supremacist issues and disbanded. FAN was later attacked by WUT over alleged collaboration with NAAC during the Third Great War, an attack on NoR and alleged scheming against NPO. The FAN war caused some dissidence but very little. The Phoenix Federation, Genmay and MCXA joined during this time.

GOONS, \m/, Genmay, TPF and Mushroom Kingdom formed a bloc, The Unjust Path, leading to a post commenting [u][b]"Wouldn't it be easier to add MK to WUT?"[/b][/u], to which a GOON leader replied "Not at all. Not even a little bit." The bloc caused some suspicion in the general CN public. Serious schisms began to surface when GOONS and the Unjust Path supported Moo-Cows in his counter-coup of Ivan Moldavi during the Moldavi Rebellion. NpO and GGA would leave over this incident. NPO did not leave but it was evident that the tension between NpO and GOONS was real and serious. The Unjust Path declared war on the Legion, independently of the Initiative.

After this event, several NpO leaders were convinced that GOONS and \m/ were dangerous when members of the Unjust Path were banned for attacking mods, some in the Orders themselves. The NpO put together a massive web around itself, with at least a couple dozen protectorates and a bloc all to itself, BLEU. The NpO and GGA were firmly allied with one another, while GOONS, \m/, TPF, and Genmay were allied with one another. TOP was neutral, MDC was inactive, and the NPO was leaning towards NpO, as was MCXA, although the latter had strong ties with \m/. When Genmay found itself in a spate with BoTS, the war escalated from a BoTS-Genmay conflict, to a NpO-Genmay conflict, to an all-out BLEU-UJP war, The Unjust War."
[/quote]
[img]http://newcomicreviews.com/cliches/cliche-Wat.gif[/img]
The truth comes out...maybe...I think...wat

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1320974783' post='2842944']
Well that's a lot of very interesting history Londo but that's not really what's at play here.
[/quote]

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1320982476' post='2843049']
Londo man, looks like you didn't get the memo.

Congrats to both parties on the upgrade.
[/quote]

That's what you guys say but I bet CNtel will soon say otherwise!

[color=#1C2837][/color][quote][color=#1C2837]Article V - Military and Financial Assistance[/color]<br style="color: rgb(28, 40, 55); font-family: 'Times New Roman'; font-size: 13px; line-height: 20px; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">[color=#1C2837]Should either signatory become the victim of unprovoked external aggression, or internal subversion the corresponding signatory is obligated to provide any and all assistance possible, including but not limited to military or financial means. Should either signatory initiate conflict or engage in warfare by reason of outside obligation, the corresponding signatory is strongly encouraged, but not obligated, to provide whatever assistance it [b]deems*[/b] appropriate. [/color][/quote]

When reading if it was an MDoAP or MDAP etc, I discovered a typo. Here ya go.[color=#1C2837][/color]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1320973451' post='2842938']
DH isn't a bloc. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Are you sure ? Shouldnt we discuss this further? :ehm:

If people start arguing about this again I think I will vomit on my keayboard! :gag:

Edited by King Louis the II

[quote name='King Louis the II' timestamp='1321020630' post='2843197']
Are you sure ? Shouldnt we discuss this further? :ehm:

If people start arguing about this again I think I will vomit on my keayboard! :gag:
[/quote]
Why would any idiot argue the point? It's a bloc, plain and simple.