An Official Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1322090309' post='2850050']
You really were the worst goon.

Let me state, definitively, the reasons we struck NPO.

Reasons NPO was preempted:
Fan's reason: Vengeance
Umbrella's (roquentin's really): Concerned about NPO not being involved in the conflict, and coming out a powerful force because of it.
MK: Historical grievances, lack of NPO atonement for said grievances.
GOONS: War, money.

Anyway, no, couscous does not have a terribly valid CB here, they are just a band of mass rogues, DoE or not.
[/quote]

Yea, as I said, some !@#$%^&* reasons. Also I'll take that as a compliment.

So they guys wont be rejoining their previous AA's when this is all and over with. Good to know Zoomx3

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1322090733' post='2850052']
Anyone joining Kaskus is joining simply because they want to take a glorified shot at NG and not because our wars have been fought for "superficial reasons."

We don't buy your reason for war and we stated the repercussions of what would happen if others joined.[/quote]

Nice loophole you have just shown, those who wish to join Kaskus and don't declare wars aren't rogues/mercenaries if they wait for NG to take a shot at them :P

[quote name='Trigger' timestamp='1322085742' post='2849996']
Oh, I think we have proven ourselves quite competent at war. As our previous individual alliances and now as NG. Sure, as with any large group there are going to be exceptions within...those that aren't as strong. But I think we have done nicely what was expected with the number difference.
[/quote]

You are competent, but as you said, with exceptions. We exposed those exceptions and proved that you are not that good. Thus, people should not be too scared to fight you.

We have beaten you down to low NS range while basically no damage has been done to us.
[/quote]

Congratulations on your great achievement.

No damage? Are you sure? Thanks God.

I suppose I could say that it proves you are not very good fighters either. However, I know what to expect next. Its the same comedy we heard from Methrage. I'm waiting with amusement to hear you thump your chest and brag how great you are as you soon begin fighting new nations with minimal wonders, no SDIs, and probably no MPs. Yes, you are truly a great fighting force yourself... one to be feared. Hope I don't lose too much sleep tonight.
[/quote]

Yes, you are right. We are not good fighters.

No, we won't brag about it. We are simple men, trying to do what we set out to do.

The nations joining Non Grata aren't doing it for some goddamn war. They're doing it because they legitimately want to be members. They didn't even declare war the day they joined. It simply was not their reasoning.
[/quote]

Believe it or not, Jeff123 also joined us because he legitimately wanted to be a member of Kaskus. He understand what Kaskus is set to do. He shared our thought about this war, he knows that this war has to happen.

Where is that NEW-Kaskus treaty that is causing Jeff to jump over? Oh right, it doesn't exist.
[/quote]

NEW and Kaskus shares no treaty. Even if we do, we would NOT allow NEW member to ghost our AA. If people want to fly our AA, he has to actually join the alliance. Jeff applied for membership, and has been accepted. No jump here.

EDIT: I've also seen two reasons for Kaskus attacking NG:

1. Superficial CBs against UPN and SOS
2. UPN's and SOS' allies not entering to give NG a fair fight.

Which one is it? D:
[/quote]

It is always the second one, zoom. Always the second one. Please refer to my previous post [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106548&view=findpost&p=2849603"]here[/url]. Let me quote it for your convenience:

[i]Oh God, I thought I had explained it to you clearly the other day on the other thread. I couldn't care less whether your reason is justified or not. If anything, I respect the way Non Grata stand up to her name and character. It is not you attacking alliances that I have problem with. It is the lack of response from those alliances and their allies that make me worry. Someone has to fight you.
[/i]

Edited by suryanto tan

You have some warped sense of reality and are contradicting yourself too.

From your DoW:

Non Grata [b]have been desperately looking for wars[/b] lately. They have been quite [b]trigger happy[/b], [b]attacking alliances[/b] over the smallest [b]superficial reasons[/b].

Your premise was wrong to begin with, why should the rest be any different?

Besides, you are attacking us because OTHERS fail to protect their own allies. Wouldn't it make more sense to punish those that didn't help their allies? Yeah, I know, you said you wanted to show them that we aren't that bad-ass or a fighting machine. Well, you kinda showed them that if you attack us you will be decimated, so well done! Not gonna say we didn't take any damage in (the fight is also still ongoing) but damage in- and output is in favor of us. And the more you drop, the less damage you can cause. Your tech will run out, your infra will run out, which you can either rebuy and drain your warchest or surrender.

Also, if you really wanted to make a point you should have joined UPN or SOS when the wars were still ongoing, not a week or so after.

As to some of our former friends join us, they have joined us not to jump into the war. They are actually here for our alliance. I can't say the same of Jeff who jumped on your AA and declared right away. If you can't see this difference, you are either ignorant or purposely missing the point.

Some of us do wonder though, what are you actually trying to achieve? Your initial plan of gaining loads of members to fight us kinda failed. Maybe it's time to open your eyes and see reality.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1322124267' post='2850364']
You have some warped sense of reality and are contradicting yourself too.

From your DoW:

Non Grata [b]have been desperately looking for wars[/b] lately. They have been quite [b]trigger happy[/b], [b]attacking alliances[/b] over the smallest [b]superficial reasons[/b].

Your premise was wrong to begin with, why should the rest be any different?
[/quote]

Please read on:

[i]What concerned us [b]is not[/b] why they act the way they did, because that is what Non Grata supposed to be, an unwelcome. We should not expect them to be nice, or honorable, or merciful. They are what they are, they are what they wanted to be.

What concerned us most [b]is [/b]the lack of fight put up against them. Many of the alliances are too scared to fight a losing war. They cut ties, downgrade treaties, and do all they can to avoid having to fight them, even if it is at the cost of their dearest friends and allies. [/i]

Besides, you are attacking us because OTHERS fail to protect their own allies. Wouldn't it make more sense to punish those that didn't help their allies? Yeah, I know, you said you wanted to show them that we aren't that bad-ass or a fighting machine. Well, you kinda showed them that if you attack us you will be decimated, so well done! Not gonna say we didn't take any damage in (the fight is also still ongoing) but damage in- and output is in favor of us. And the more you drop, the less damage you can cause. Your tech will run out, your infra will run out, which you can either rebuy and drain your warchest or surrender.
[/quote]

We are not here to punish people. We are here to motivate, to encourage. Yes, part of the thing I want people to see is it is better to fight hard and then surrender when it is due. Damage can always be repaired, not a big deal, really.

Also, if you really wanted to make a point you should have joined UPN or SOS when the wars were still ongoing, not a week or so after.
[/quote]

Not an option. We are a sovereign alliance, we would not allow our member to ghost others AA. As about helping them when you are fighting them, that will be like ganging up against you.

As to some of our former friends join us, they have joined us not to jump into the war. They are actually here for our alliance. I can't say the same of Jeff who jumped on your AA and declared right away. If you can't see this difference, you are either ignorant or purposely missing the point.
[/quote]

Believe me. Jeff123 also joined our AA to be with us. Part of the requirement to join the alliance is to partake in alliance sanctioned action, including to fight the war against you. Tankbuster also joined your alliance and then declared on us. I really do not see the difference. It is what it is, arexes.

Some of us do wonder though, what are you actually trying to achieve? Your initial plan of gaining loads of members to fight us kinda failed. Maybe it's time to open your eyes and see reality.
[/quote]

I am considering what you are saying here. Give me some time to think about it.

So because we attempt to start wars (something you actively want) we're suddenly the enemy because our opponents asked their allies not to engage us.

I'm sorry, but arexes is right, you should be not be attacking us, but rather the allies of SOS/UPN. If anything, by your logic, we're an alliance you'd probably enjoy being a part of.

and yeah, your original declaration of war had very different reasons for declaring on us. Be more clear next time and people won't say you're changing your tune.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom