An Official Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321258193' post='2844495']
...snip...

Sorry to disappoint you again, but our warchest is not beyond your expectations. It is descent.

But yes, we are planning to coordinate in war against their mid and lower tier nations. NG could have 1000 nations with them, but they will have very little that can deal directly with us. They will be cut out off their advantages.
...snip...
[/quote]

I just felt like I'd take a moment to address this point. I've seen it used time and time again. And it is horrendously hilarious to me. Don't get me wrong, I see the strategic relevance to what you're proposing, but the strutting is the hilarious part. What you're saying is "Yeah well, we know we can't screw with the upper tier. We were counting on it! So instead, we're going to go down to the middle tiers. Where we have weapons that those middle tiers don't have. And we'll ravage their nations because we're that damn good."

You want to strut, because you fail at being a big nation. So bring it on, take the WRC's on down to levels it shouldn't be. Strut to your heart's content, but deep down, you know it. You know that you're strutting is like you bragging that you beat up a twelve year old while using a crowbar.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm top 5% for casualties, I'll gladly take more. I was on my way out the door anyways.

ooc: The reason the game is dying is because of the stagnating politics and the broken mechanics. If a WRC requires a certain infra level to be obtained, it should be non functional below that level, like the MHP. Just my nickel on the craps table, but I know it won't matter. See you in a couple of days Tan.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321258193' post='2844495']
Sorry to disappoint, but we will give up when it is due. We do want peace, eventually.

Sorry to disappoint you again, but our warchest is not beyond your expectations. It is descent.

But yes, we are planning to coordinate in war against their mid and lower tier nations. NG could have 1000 nations with them, but they will have very little that can deal directly with us. They will be cut out off their advantages.

See what trigger said. I quoted here for your convenience.

Thanks for helping.

You are mean.

Well, I just feel that I need to clarify a few things up. Other than that, I thank you for cheering this war.
[/quote]
Hey its ok, im glad to hear your being honest and those who are will be respected most in my book. All I care about is if you are having fun. In due time, let there be peace, but have fun for now =)

-LDOL

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1321258848' post='2844510']
You want to strut, because you fail at being a big nation.
[/quote]

Yes, as you said, I fail at being a big nation.

No, I really do not mean to strut.

I made a simple statement to answer other people comment.

If that sounds arrogant and hurt your feeling, well, sorry?

So bring it on, take the WRC's on [b]down to levels it shouldn't be.[/b]
[b]beat up a twelve year old while using a crowbar.[/b]
[/quote]

I do not understand this part. What are you trying to say ? Are you saying that I am being unfair to you?

Don't get me wrong though, I'm top 5% for casualties, I'll gladly take more.
[/quote]

Wow, top 5% casualties. I am impressed.

I was on my way out the door anyways.
[/quote]
Do you mean you are leaving us, leaving planet Bob ? Well, I wish you can stay.
The population of Bob is declining, the last thing we need is another active leaders like you leaving.

Best wishes, Micheal Malone.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321247979' post='2844438']
Hm, sounds like what Kaskus is doing isn't it? They won't give up, not even til the very end of their nation. I can bet you they have warchests beyond everyones expectations to be honest. They can last for months and will do damage to NG mid to low tiers. Its just a matter of time.. They won't accept peace. Don't even assume that they will settle with peace. They are standing up for what they believe is right. I wish there wasn't a war but if it must be done, then so be it. Never assume.. Those who assume think they know it all and those who think they know it all a aren't willing to learn and those who aren't willing to learn will fail always.
[/quote]
If they choose not to give up, fine by everyone else, I suppose? It's not like Kaskus actually has any popularity points, aside from the obvious anti-NG people.

I seriously doubt that they have warchests beyond everyone else's expectations. Not mediocre warchests perhaps, but certainly not enough for the job they have in mind. They will do damage to NG's middle and lower tier yes, but that's really to be expected. Kaskus will take a lot more damage than they will dish out.

I would certainly hope that NG doesn't let them off with peace. I'm not NG's biggest fan but I would gladly support them wholeheartedly in this issue. Kaskus isn't standing up for anything, it's quite clear the CB was a sham, which Tan has explained himself.

I haven't assumed anything. Listen, I know you're trying to say something smart and meaningful with this but it's really quite ridiculous, not even worth approaching.

Oh jesus, I just realised you're the guy who thought VE was neutral...FearUnited, right?

:lol1:

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1321286214' post='2844608']
I would certainly hope that NG doesn't let them off with peace. I'm not NG's biggest fan but I would gladly support them wholeheartedly in this issue. Kaskus isn't standing up for anything, it's quite clear the CB was a sham, which Tan has explained himself.[/quote]
He did explain to me in a better sense, yes, I will agree with you on that.

[quote]I haven't assumed anything. Listen, I know you're trying to say something smart and meaningful with this but it's really quite ridiculous, not even worth approaching.[/quote]
Now isnt someone trying to be a RV? Trust me, its quite ridiculous how you are trying soo hard on my points and you even stated, "they aren't worth approaching." if they aren't worth approaching, then why do you try and engage them? Words of advice: you dont have to comment on everyone posts, it makes you look more foolish. My comments go out to Kaskus, not to you. I already received my reply and i thank Tan. If i were to state to VI, then i would have done so, which in this case never happened.

[Quote]Oh jesus, I just realised you're the guy who thought VE was neutral...FearUnited, right?[/quote]
Actually, Viridian Entente is a neutral alliance in political and warfare stances. Don't bring up my alliance in this case as you have no words to speak. FearUnited is correct. I have respect for my alliance as i do for everyone else. I would rather be here to start over with my new re-roll.

Here's another key word of advice for you VI: Think before you speak. You try too hard trying to call me a fool or making me look like a fool, its not going to win. I remember with FearUnited how i engaged RV and i never knew who he was at first.. Wrong move. I learned a lot from him. Now im tell you the same. Think before you speak, you'll be bitten in the end if you dont.

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321289332' post='2844622']
He did explain to me in a better sense, yes, I will agree with you on that.[/quote]
Okeydokey.

[quote]Now isnt someone trying to be a RV? Trust me, its quite ridiculous how you are trying soo hard on my points and you even stated, "they aren't worth approaching." if they aren't worth approaching, then why do you try and engage them? Words of advice: you dont have to comment on everyone posts, it makes you look more foolish. My comments go out to Kaskus, not to you. I already received my reply and i thank Tan. If i were to state to VI, then i would have done so, which in this case never happened.[/quote]
Me trying to be RV? You really, [i]really[/i] have absolutely [i]got[/i] to be joking. Put me and RV in the same room and lock the door. Come back a day later, there wouldn't be anything left, not so much as a limb.

I'm not trying "soo hard" on your points. I'll assume you haven't noticed the debate between myself and Sigrun. [i]That[/i] was me trying. You are merely dessert.

They aren't worth approaching because you were basically saying nothing worth approaching. You said stuff like "I don't like war but if it must be done then so be it" and "Never assume anything because people who assume don't learn and blah blah blah..." which is all really quite ridiculous.

You quoted and addressed me sunshine. I'm responding to you.

[quote]Actually, Viridian Entente is a neutral alliance in political and warfare stances. Don't bring up my alliance in this case as you have no words to speak. FearUnited is correct. I have respect for my alliance as i do for everyone else. I would rather be here to start over with my new re-roll.[/quote]
VE is not neutral when it comes to political and warfare stances. That is an intensely silly thing to say.

VE, please educate this man.

[quote]Here's another key word of advice for you VI: Think before you speak. You try too hard trying to call me a fool or making me look like a fool, its not going to win. I remember with FearUnited how i engaged RV and i never knew who he was at first.. Wrong move. I learned a lot from him. Now im tell you the same. Think before you speak, you'll be bitten in the end if you dont.[/quote]
I do think before I speak. I think a lot. I think about how every word is structured and how it will affect whomever I am addressing. Sometimes I spend twenty minutes to half an hour thinking about my post, longer if it is an extended debate. (With the exception of the Vlad's thread, that was just balls to the wall tbbh.)

You seem to be pretty obsessed with RV. Why are you bringing him into a conversation that has zilch to do with him?

RV, what have you done to this man?

Actually, Viridian Entente is a neutral alliance in political and warfare stances. Don't bring up my alliance in this case as you have no words to speak. FearUnited is correct. I have respect for my alliance as i do for everyone else. I would rather be here to start over with my new re-roll.

[/quote]

You need some serious edjumacation on your own alliance broseph.

Sorry, didn't post what I said

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1321291085' post='2844632']

They aren't worth approaching because you were basically saying nothing worth approaching. You said stuff like "I don't like war but if it must be done then so be it" and "Never assume anything because people who assume don't learn and blah blah blah..." which is all really quite ridiculous.

You quoted and addressed me sunshine. I'm responding to you.[/quote]
Well, glad you are. Im just giving an opinion

[Quote]VE is not neutral when it comes to political and warfare stances. That is an intensely silly thing to say.

VE, please educate this man.[/quote]
"Publicly presented itself as a "neutral" alliance." That's what it says.

[quote] do think before I speak. I think a lot. I think about how every word is structured and how it will affect whomever I am addressing. Sometimes I spend twenty minutes to half an hour thinking about my post, longer if it is an extended debate. (With the exception of the Vlad's thread, that was just balls to the wall tbbh.)

You seem to be pretty obsessed with RV. Why are you bringing him into a conversation that has zilch to do with him?

RV, what have you done to this man?
[/quote]
Glad to hear it! Just like how FearUnited has nothing to do with this thread either.

Edited by LordDarknessOfLight

I post with my respects to Kaskus, you guys have fun and same to Grata. Now yeah, I said neutral because like I said, thats what I learned. That does not mean completely neutral <_< we are neutral in general but when feel threatened, we make a move in what we see fit.

[quote name='LordDarknessOfLight' timestamp='1321294173' post='2844645']
I post with my respects to Kaskus, you guys have fun and same to Grata. Now yeah, I said neutral because like I said, thats what I learned. That does not mean completely neutral <_< we are neutral in general but when feel threatened, we make a move in what we see fit.
[/quote]

This is fair in regards to our membership. We really don't care about people until they start messing with our friends.

Actually, Viridian Entente is a neutral alliance in political and warfare stances. Don't bring up my alliance in this case as you have no words to speak. FearUnited is correct. I have respect for my alliance as i do for everyone else. I would rather be here to start over with my new re-roll.[/quote]

See: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106450

Edited by Commander Power

[quote name='Bill Wallace' timestamp='1321296515' post='2844657']
Please leave LordDarknessOfLight alone as he is a product of an academy system that operates with the singular goal of producing a kinder, gentler Viridian.
[/quote]
I will give you 50 tech if you shut down that academy and open a new one that encourages aggression and chest thumping.

[center][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6962/unlediji.png[/img][/center]

Dear esteemed citizens of Planet Bob,

I am happy to announce that we have just accepted Jeff123 into our alliance.

Please note that he is a legit member, not a ghost or a rogue. In addition, his war against the three nations he declared on has been pre-approved by the Kaskus AA as part of the Kaskus-Non Grata war.

We also have noted that tankbuster (and perhaps a few others) has joined the Non Grata AA to fight against us. We welcome his decision and wish him the best of luck in his new AA.

Thank you. Have a good day.

[center]
signed,
Suryanto Tan
[/center]

Edited by suryanto tan

[img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ngwar.png[/img]

Dear esteemed citizens of Planet Bob,

I am happy to announce that Jeff123 joined the Kaskus AA.

Please note that we don't consider him a legit member but a rogue. He will not get peace alongside Kaskus and will be sanctioned by the white team senators (if they oblige).

Thank you. Have a good day.

hi arexes.

White team senators are known to be persons of high integrity. I doubt they will oblige your outrageous request. They are not pushovers as you wish they were.

Especially if they see that you are trying to apply a standard that you will not even dare to apply to your own. Like jeff123, tankbuster also join your AA and fight us. I bet you will not want him to be sanctioned, yes?

I believe the white team senate will make the right decision.

Have a good day too, arexes.

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321901765' post='2848236']
hi arexes.

White team senators are known to be persons of high integrity. I doubt they will oblige your outrageous request. They are not pushovers as you wish they were.

Especially if they see that you are trying to apply a standard that you will not even dare to apply to your own. Like jeff123, tankbuster also join your AA and fight us. I bet you will not want him to be sanctioned, yes?

[/quote]

Right.... you created an alliance to declare on us without a good reason. You should be happy we didn't consider you all rogues. You were the one who attacked us, don't turn it around.

We have issued a statement about how we consider those who aren't here for the initial attack and we will follow through on that.

I also have confidence in the white team senate to do what they have to do.

Senate sanction are always based on reciprocity, I'm sure one senator will return the favor we gave them before.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1321901765' post='2848236']
hi arexes.

Especially if they see that you are trying to apply a standard that you will not even dare to apply to your own. Like jeff123, [b]tankbuster also join your AA and fight us[/b]. I bet you will not want him to be sanctioned, yes?

[/quote]
If you want him sanctioned as a rogue then you can do that. If you find a white senator that agrees with you, more power to you.

When will you understand that there is no right or wrong here, just opinion, action, and reaction. If you find someone in power that agrees with you, then stuff gets done. If not, then nothing happens.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1321903392' post='2848251']
Right.... you created an alliance to declare on us without a good reason. You should be happy we didn't consider you all rogues. You were the one who attacked us, don't turn it around.

We have issued a statement about how we consider those who aren't here for the initial attack and we will follow through on that.

I also have confidence in the white team senate to do what they have to do.

Senate sanction are always based on reciprocity, I'm sure one senator will return the favor we gave them before.
[/quote]

DoE with a protectorate - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106368&st=0

DoW- http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106517&st=0

usually if there is a rogue alliance they dont go through the trouble to draft up a treaty and then go rogue do they?

also it'd give them credibility not to be sanctioned as rogues

Edited by Lurunin