An Official Kaskus Announcement

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320851284' post='2842174']
I assume this is directed at me?

Pretty ironic coming from the guy who just gave automatic membership to anyone who joins his AA, ghosts included.
[/quote]

Did you disregard the fact that they have to register and apply on our forum to be given full member statues? if that isnt down, they are exactly what Non Grata says they are.

Rogues.

also

[quote]To: Lord Caparo From: steve927 Date: 11/9/2011 9:17:53 AM

Subject: RE: If you could be

Message: I would be polite, but given my tech status vs your other playmate, I unfortunately will not be nuking you ;-)[/quote]

yay Playmates :wub:

Edited by Lord Caparo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320852388' post='2842183']
Did you disregard the fact that they have to register and apply on our forum to be given full member statues? if that isnt down, they are exactly what Non Grata says they are.

Rogues.[/quote]

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320818869' post='2842051']
How to Join
In order to join the Kaskus AA, nation meeting the admission criteria has to:
1. Change their nation alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
2. (Optional) change their forum alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
3. [b][size="5"](Optional)[/size] register in our forum at cnkaskus.com and request access to forum board[/b],
4. (Optional) wear the Kaskus Tab in their signature.

Any nation accepted to Kaskus AA under the above procedure is considered a legit member of the alliance. In the event of a defeat in military conflict, a peace offer accepted by the alliance will cover all the members of Kaskus AA.
[/quote]

I don't believe I disregarded anything Razorade.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320852885' post='2842187']
I don't believe I disregarded anything Razorade.
[/quote]

In Short.

Any Nation who fights for us, gets peace when we do. its what we want to do and WILL do.

at least we make sense in our announcements and use the right improvements when nessacary.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320853185' post='2842190']
In Short.

Any Nation who fights for us, gets peace when we do. its what we want to do and WILL do.

at least we make sense in our announcements and use the right improvements when nessacary.
[/quote]
This in no way detracts from my original statement that you are basically giving anyone automatic membership here, on condition that they fight for you, which is altogether a pretty idiotic move considering NG's recent statement concerning people who ghost your AA to fight them. I understand this is your attempt to throw that announcement back in their faces but given that NG is superior to Kaskus in virtually every way, I somehow doubt it will be Kaskus calling the shots at the peace pipe table (read: Non Grata will give whatever damn terms they like to those who thought it would be a good idea to ghost Kaskus and fight them).

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320852885' post='2842187']
I don't believe I disregarded anything [b]Razorade[/b].
[/quote]

Looks like you've been around for longer than 30 days, after all.

Anyway, this whole thing is one massive attention grab. Kaskus will fold and disappear in less than a month, their tech living on vicariously through NG nations. Enjoy your 15 minutes, guys.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320853185' post='2842190']
In Short.

at least we make sense in our announcements and use the right improvements when [b]necessary[/b].
[/quote]
Then you better hope that not very many people join you, or you're going to be fighting a losing war for a very, very long time.

In short:
NG has the power, your policies are irrelevant.

Edited by Sardonic

I had a bad expierence with indonesians in a previous universe. I seriously hope we do not witness a repeat here. I can say with absolute conviction that that country killed the game through institutional cheating and even violation of criminal laws. Looking foreword to seeing if this crowd is different.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1320858510' post='2842215']
In short:
NG has the power, your policies are irrelevant.
[/quote]

Not completely, If what NG offers doesn't follow Kaskus policy, then Kaskus can always reject it. It's just a simple is the action worth the consequences.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1320860939' post='2842231']
Not completely, If what NG offers doesn't follow Kaskus policy, then Kaskus can always reject it. It's just a simple is the action worth the consequences.
[/quote]
Well sure, but as Kaskus poses such a miniscule threat to NG, NG has virtually no incentive to negotiate on Kaskus' terms. That's what I'm getting at, what Kaskus wants is irrelevant to the larger question of when they or their ghosts get peace.

Edited by Sardonic

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320818869' post='2842051']
[center][url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/unlediji.png/][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6962/unlediji.png[/img][/url][/center]

[center][size="5"][b]The Official Procedure for Admission to Kaskus AA[/b][/size][/center]

[left]Recently, the Non Grata AA has issued a guidance to help people understand what is considered ghosting our Kaskus AA. However, people should note that the guidance issued is by no mean official.

In order to clarify who we consider legit member or a ghost to our AA, we hereby announce our official procedure for member admission.

Eligibility
Nation seeking to join the Kaskus AA must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Have a sizeable armed forces capable of defending itself,
2. It central government is not in the state of anarchy,
3. Have prior war experience before joining the AA,
4. Willing to participate in the activity endorsed by the AA, including but not limiting to participating in a war.

Nation does not meet the above criteria but eager to join Kaskus can file a petition to the government of Kaskus. The kaskus government reserve the right to reject or approve the request.

How to Join
In order to join the Kaskus AA, nation meeting the admission criteria has to:
1. Change their nation alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
2. (Optional) change their forum alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
3. (Optional) register in our forum at cnkaskus.com and request access to forum board,
4. (Optional) wear the Kaskus Tab in their signature.

Any nation accepted to Kaskus AA under the above procedure is considered a legit member of the alliance. In the event of a defeat in military conflict, a peace offer accepted by the alliance will cover all the members of Kaskus AA.[/left]

[center]signed,
Government of Kaskus.
Suryanto Tan, Razorade, and Blackorchid[/center]
[/quote]

Son I am dissapointed.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1320829558' post='2842113']
thank you google... :ph34r:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaskus

^Are you guys trying to make this an "invasion" Alliance?
[/quote]

I really, really, really wish they would. Double our numbers, make this a real party.

EDIT: ya really <_<

Edited by ChairmanHal

[quote name='ChairmanHal' timestamp='1320865978' post='2842269']
I really, really, really wish they would. Double our numbers, make this a real party.

EDIT: ya really <_<
[/quote]

I'm down with this.

This was over the moment it started. Typical of anything from or related to Invicta.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1320860115' post='2842223']
Speaking of terrible alliances...............
[/quote]

I've missed you.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1320849158' post='2842168']
NEW should work harder at getting more of those 1,620,000 accounts to migrate here. If even 10% of that makes it there, i shall willingly and gladly let NEW dethrone all and any pretenders to the throne of CN Hegemon.
[/quote]

Well lets even downplay that and stay realistic... lets say 1% of that parent site migrates over even for a short time... that givs Kaskus an alliance with 16,200 nations. If they could do that irrelevant of what I think of their political intentions that would be very cool.

It apears though based on what someone said earlier that they may be trying to recruit from the same parent site as NEW which in that case is nothing "new" - no pun intended!

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320853766' post='2842194']
This in no way detracts from my original statement that you are basically giving anyone automatic membership here, on condition that they fight for you, which is altogether a pretty idiotic move considering NG's recent statement concerning people who ghost your AA to fight them. I understand this is your attempt to throw that announcement back in their faces but given that NG is superior to Kaskus in virtually every way, I somehow doubt it will be Kaskus calling the shots at the peace pipe table (read: Non Grata will give whatever damn terms they like to those who thought it would be a good idea to ghost Kaskus and fight them).
[/quote]

Are you trying to make us look bad to recover all the PR you lost your alliance in Vlads thread about GOD?

NG can put offers on the table, why cant we reject em? we know we wont be calling the shot, we just wont accept terms until they are reasonable.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320890627' post='2842485']
Are you trying to make us look bad to recover all the PR you lost your alliance in Vlads thread about GOD?

NG can put offers on the table, why cant we reject em? we know we wont be calling the shot, we just wont accept terms until they are reasonable.
[/quote]
sorry. NG doesnt give reasonable terms