An Official Kaskus Announcement

[center][url=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/847/unlediji.png/][img]http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6962/unlediji.png[/img][/url][/center]

[center][size="5"][b]The Official Procedure for Admission to Kaskus AA[/b][/size][/center]

[left]Recently, the Non Grata AA has issued a guidance to help people understand what is considered ghosting our Kaskus AA. However, people should note that the guidance issued is by no mean official.

In order to clarify who we consider legit member or a ghost to our AA, we hereby announce our official procedure for member admission.

Eligibility
Nation seeking to join the Kaskus AA must fulfill the following criteria:
1. Have a sizeable armed forces capable of defending itself,
2. It central government is not in the state of anarchy,
3. Have prior war experience before joining the AA,
4. Willing to participate in the activity endorsed by the AA, including but not limiting to participating in a war.

Nation does not meet the above criteria but eager to join Kaskus can file a petition to the government of Kaskus. The kaskus government reserve the right to reject or approve the request.

How to Join
In order to join the Kaskus AA, nation meeting the admission criteria has to:
1. Change their nation alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
2. (Optional) change their forum alliance affiliation to "Kaskus",
3. (Optional) register in our forum at cnkaskus.com and request access to forum board,
4. (Optional) wear the Kaskus Tab in their signature.

Any nation accepted to Kaskus AA under the above procedure is considered a legit member of the alliance. In the event of a defeat in military conflict, a peace offer accepted by the alliance will cover all the members of Kaskus AA.[/left]

[center]signed,
Government of Kaskus.
Suryanto Tan, Razorade, and Blackorchid[/center]

Edited by Lord Caparo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320818952' post='2842053']
... do we really need another announcement about this war? :blink:
[/quote]
Would you rather another micro-alliance DoE, or a PIAT between two irrelevant alliances?

Have fun!

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1320819359' post='2842063']
For those wishing to apply to Non Grata you can view our admission requirements [url="http://www.non-grata.net/index.php?act=idx"]here.[/url]
[/quote]

Cool, app incoming.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1320819625' post='2842069']
Your application procedures are difficult and tedious. I was considering joining until I read this post. You think I have time for this outrageous nonsense!!!!

Good luck though you're doin awesome.
[/quote]
Good to see you back, Hakai.

And good luck dealing with this, NG.

thank you google... :ph34r:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaskus

[quote]Kaskus is an Indonesian internet forum site which claims itself as the largest Indonesian online community. It ranks as the 6th most popular website in Indonesia[weasel words] and is one of two local sites in the top 10 (detik.com at 9th), positioning at 241 worldwide according to Alexa.com. It was established on November 6, 1999, by three Indonesian students (Andrew Darwis, Ronald Stephanus, and Budi Dharmawan) in the United States. As of April 22, 2010, [b]Kaskus has more than 1,620,000 registered accounts[/b]. In August 2005 and September 2006, PC Magazine Indonesia voted Kaskus as The Best Indonesian communities twice (2005 & 2006).[1] Registration is required for new users to participate in the community, and every registered member has the privilege to access more than twenty sub-forums on various subjects.[/quote]

^Are you guys trying to make this an "invasion" Alliance?

let it be known that I am the supreme ayatollah of Kaskus. all members of kaskus sit lower then I and if they seek my audience, must approach me from the West with hands folded in supplication.

at noon they shall bring me water, and a fried chicken breast on a whole grain bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. They will also bring me mayonnaise.

After we complete this self-inflicted cleansing mission, I shall have my children take up arms along with my other children in the SOS Brigade and destroy infidels.

The porksaber strengthens. Surely it is good.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1320841396' post='2842131']
let it be known that I am the supreme ayatollah of Kaskus. all members of kaskus sit lower then I and if they seek my audience, must approach me from the West with hands folded in supplication.

at noon they shall bring me water, and a fried chicken breast on a whole grain bun with lettuce, tomato, and onion. They will also bring me mayonnaise.

After we complete this self-inflicted cleansing mission, I shall have my children take up arms along with my other children in the SOS Brigade and destroy infidels.

The porksaber strengthens. Surely it is good.
[/quote]

Oh Wisest One, why does your eminence sully himself so amongst the micros? Surely they are not worthy of thy aid?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1320846700' post='2842155']
NEW is the invasion alliance.

Kaskus is now the splinter purposely recruiting from NEW's ranks.
[/quote]
NEW should work harder at getting more of those 1,620,000 accounts to migrate here. If even 10% of that makes it there, i shall willingly and gladly let NEW dethrone all and any pretenders to the throne of CN Hegemon.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320851284' post='2842174']
I assume this is directed at me?

Pretty ironic coming from the guy who just gave automatic membership to anyone who joins his AA, ghosts included.
[/quote]

no he's correct you do fail, go back to LC swapping with your 999 infra. :lol1:

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1320851475' post='2842176']
no he's correct you do fail, go back to LC swapping with your 999 infra. :lol1:
[/quote]
Oh look, I'm in your sig. This attention really is flattering but methinks it wouldn't be in anyone's best interests to derail the topic. Good luck to Kaskus in your suicide run against NG, I'm sure they'll have fun with you.

Edited by Vulpes Inculta