An Imperial Decree

Rayvon

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1320742399' post='2841548']
After personally spearheading a collage of projects, his goals and promises were realized. New friends were made, new pacts formed, a robust economy built. And at the end of our war, our allies were not abandoned. His time as Emperor marked a time in which bonds that do not expect to be broken for a long time were forged and with this in mind, Emperor Youwish saw his time at the helm coming to an end.

With the spreading of the next great lie, Imperator Emeritus YouWish has chosen ascension through the darkness to realms beyond. His presence amongst the Brotherhood will be missed, we wish him well.
[/quote]

^ Seems a strange time to quit/delete...

Good luck, though -_-

[quote name='Sir Humphrey' timestamp='1320747390' post='2841573']
Is this another joke [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104571]announcement[/url]?

Sorry that I can't tell the difference with a genuine announcement (see Boy Who Cried Wolf). But good luck to the new Sith Emperor if this is genuine.
[/quote]

This is genuine, as was last time. Last time Youwish just disappeared so they didn't know wtf was going on and dealt accordingly. This time he is gone for good.

o/ Ray
o/ NSO

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1320772785' post='2841697']
You got your alliance smoked in a war by legion, yeah youwish you were pretty much the worst emperor yet.
[/quote]

I guess I'll have to try hard to better impress you. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1320772785' post='2841697']
You got your alliance smoked in a war by legion, yeah youwish you were pretty much the worst emperor yet.
[/quote]
I don't think that was quite the exact case, but congratulations on your selective revisionist logic!

At least I didn't merge the New Sith Order in an admittance of total failure and become a bitter ass blowhard spouting !@#$ no one cares about on the forums in a desperate cry for attention. !@#$%*, please! Get the $%&@ off my nuts bro, for real. You've been going down strong for about a year now! Are your lips not tired or what?