Fight! We Fight!

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320679064' post='2841093']People have to start playing their own game, instead of following their alliance leaders who most of the time are the leaders with (excuse the language) tiny ball and submissive personality.
[/quote]

THIS IS A GEM!!!!! :D SO TRUE +1 WOULD READ AGAIN. Or maybe more leaders need to show more brass. ;)

I'm not up to speed on the particulars of the situation, but I consider being attacked by NEW an honor - I think they only really attack the people they like or respect on some level. I would be thinking very hard about how to interpret this if I were NG. Anyway, have fun all, especially friends/former allies from Poison Clan.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is awesome uncle TAN..

it is like 300 sparta,
wait..no it's only 5 of you :P
and oh no wait...it is you who attacked them..lol

ahahaha..this is fun..i wish i could join you, but i have my priority first to reach

forgive my english ahahaha

awesome

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1320711867' post='2841352']
Sounds like just a fun time to me too. We've been sucking nukes for some time now. I doubt our members care if they suck some more. In fact, Kaskus is increasing our fun since so many didn't get targets during our SOS brush fire.
[/quote]
[quote name='AphexTwin' timestamp='1320713715' post='2841365']
Thanks for the tech.
[/quote]

You both are more than welcome.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1320714083' post='2841367']
Good luck and have some fun.
[/quote]

Thank you.

[quote name='Gloin' timestamp='1320718151' post='2841407']
I'm sure you guys would make mean tough guys...
[/quote]

That is easy. We just have to change our AA to Mushroom Kingdom, Non Grata, or Viridian Entente. And come into this public forum and talk big as if we are the toughest guy in Bob. I think even the most coward members of Invicta can pose as the tough guy simply by changing his political affiliation.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1320718481' post='2841408']
It was a reference their lack of members. The next Rogue alliance will clearly have 6 or more members.
[/quote]

We are a small alliance with clear government structure, treaty, and political affiliation. We are not a rogue alliance.

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1320720269' post='2841417']
Good luck, Tan. Keeping things alive, are we? However, I will be very disappointed if this ends in a week or two. At the minimum a two-month war will show you mean business and not just doing this for fun. Only then, maybe other nations will join you.

(Bukan pertamax atau pejwan, tapi se-engganya udah komen. Kalau kata pak SBY: Lanjutkan!)
[/quote]

I do not think we can have NG surrender in one or two week..

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1320721571' post='2841429']
THIS IS A GEM!!!!! :D SO TRUE +1 WOULD READ AGAIN. Or maybe more leaders need to show more brass. ;)

I'm not up to speed on the particulars of the situation, but I consider being attacked by NEW an honor - I think they only really attack the people they like or respect on some level. I would be thinking very hard about how to interpret this if I were NG. Anyway, have fun all, especially friends/former allies from Poison Clan.
[/quote]

This is not the first time we find ourselves agreeing with each other and sharing the same view. In the future, perhaps we can make something out of it.

We are desperate with inaction of many people and incompetency of many alliances to defend their members, their friends, and their allies.
And we are sick with people that join and ally themselves with the winning side just so that they can claim the victory. Even when it is clear that the victory is not of their own achievement, they will show it off with pride as if they earn it themselves.

[quote name='noname' timestamp='1320723686' post='2841452']
this is awesome uncle TAN..

it is like 300 sparta,
wait..no it's only 5 of you :P
and oh no wait...it is you who attacked them..lol

ahahaha..this is fun..i wish i could join you, but i have my priority first to reach

forgive my english ahahaha

awesome
[/quote]

Well, 6 is closer to 300 than 5 is.

Do not need to apologize for poor English.
It ain't your first language, it is not mine either.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320730118' post='2841515']

We are a small alliance with clear government structure, treaty, and political affiliation. We are not a rogue alliance.

[/quote]

I don't recall specifically calling you a rogue alliance, I said the next Rogue Alliance. However I wouldn't call you a real alliance either. You have an ODP, one that won't be honored at this point so it is just a fancy piece of paper that you got to sign. You formed, signed a treaty, then declare war all in a short amount of time. You are essentially roguing your alliance against a much larger force that you have no chance to beat. A suicide run. The Ninja's and FnKa did this at superior quality against the GOONS last year.

In the end, you broke tradition and attacked the wrong alliance. It's GOONS you are supposed to attack, not Non Grata. You are doing it wrong.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1320733475' post='2841526']
I don't recall specifically calling you a rogue alliance, I said the next Rogue Alliance. However I wouldn't call you a real alliance either. You have an ODP, one that won't be honored at this point so it is just a fancy piece of paper that you got to sign. You formed, signed a treaty, then declare war all in a short amount of time. You are essentially roguing your alliance against a much larger force that you have no chance to beat. A suicide run. The Ninja's and FnKa did this at superior quality against the GOONS last year.

In the end, you broke tradition and attacked the wrong alliance. It's GOONS you are supposed to attack, not Non Grata. You are doing it wrong.
[/quote]

Oh, ok, my bad then.

GOONS at this point does not have sufficient marketability. Just because people used to do it that way, it does not mean that it is the only way. We improvise.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1320717237' post='2841398']
Just make sure the reparation check is made out to GOONS. The last two wars were total BS. GOONS did not get any money, now you know, that aint right. Thats some seriously messed up !@#$ right there. Hell even Methrage has been falling asleep on the job. Sheesh.
[/quote]

AvT, back on the scene, perpetuating our meme...you know what that means? Ya'll been dealin' with restless sleep and goonish dreams. Roll Polar....Peace.

Huh so is this like a joke that 6 people openly declare to be ZIed and no one is in my range??? wtf im going back to bed im sure someone will wake me when u guys are knocked into my range.

see you after a few nukes or not whatever not really worth the time. but if you like eating nukes, then to each his own.. eat up

Congratulations on not having a small ball, and also on not having a blue ball. Be sure to post spy results so that people can be outraged when you reveal confidential information.

Non Grata, enjoy your wars, for your ball is now no longer small and/or blue.

Dunia ini membutuhkan lebih banyak orang dari Indonesia.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320734061' post='2841528']
Oh, ok, my bad then.

GOONS at this point does not have sufficient marketability.
[/quote]
So what you're saying is that our PR is too good, figures. :v: I blame Schattenmann for slacking.

On that note, I should point out that if you really wanted to enact change on the world, this isn't the way to do it. You don't defeat a vastly superior military cluster with force, you politically subvert them until the next time they try to act against you, it backfires. At least, that has been my experience in another world. But it's pretty clear that the whole 'NG is ebil, overthrow them' is just a subtext, you just want war, and I'm sure NG will give it to you.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320730118' post='2841515']
That is easy. We just have to change our AA to Mushroom Kingdom, Non Grata, or Viridian Entente. And come into this public forum and talk big as if we are the toughest guy in Bob. I think even the most coward members of Invicta can pose as the tough guy simply by changing his political affiliation.
[/quote]

Ermm..can i just correct you there..we don't pretend to be the biggest toughest guy in planet bob. We are the biggest toughest guys in planet bob ;) by we i mean NG :P

You started on the wrong people my friend we will make sure you enjoy yourself so much that your banana won't erect again.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1320756937' post='2841600']
So what you're saying is that our PR is too good, figures. :v: I blame Schattenmann for slacking.

On that note, I should point out that if you really wanted to enact change on the world, this isn't the way to do it. You don't defeat a vastly superior military cluster with force, you politically subvert them until the next time they try to act against you, it backfires. At least, that has been my experience in another world. But it's pretty clear that the whole 'NG is ebil, overthrow them' is just a subtext, you just want war, and I'm sure NG will give it to you.
[/quote]

I think you hit the nail on the head my dear Sard. The reasons stated in the OP were just something to window-dress their real intentions. Calling the UPN and SOS war superficial is pretty inane when they have friends and foes alike have stated that these wars were one of the clearest and honest wars in planet Bob.

My view on this war is that Tan and his buddies wanted to go out with a bang, or were simply bored and wanted to attack some tough opponents to gain some respect from planet Bob. For that, attacking NG would make perfect sense. NG is a relatively tough opponent and not many alliances like us. So respect is earned relatively easy. Too bad you had to fight those who considered you friends and tried to poach your old home in NEW.

I wonder if Tan will come clean or if he continues to state the party line everyone knows is bull crap.

Edited by kriekfreak

[quote name='Konata Izumi' timestamp='1320762658' post='2841624']
Thankyou, Kaskus. I agree, bullies need to be stomped out. NG will see their end soon enough.

Good luck, Kaskus.
[/quote]

Good to see that letting you guys go off easy was the wrong decision.

[quote name='gantanX' timestamp='1320750925' post='2841585']
too bad NG is not the target i want, otherwise i might have join you :P

anyway goodluck to all parties
[/quote]

Well, tell me your target. We can declare on them too.. ^_^

[quote name='zzzptm' timestamp='1320755802' post='2841596']
Dunia ini membutuhkan lebih banyak orang dari Indonesia.
[/quote]
Wow... google translate? The line is perfect.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1320756937' post='2841600']

[/quote]

Well, Sardonic, your way of doing will be awesome. But I really do not have the resource nor the capability to do that. I should have recruited you to help out.

It is true that I am looking for war and I surely do not deny it. Out of all our targets, we could have chosen the unpopular kids like Polar or UPN or Invicta or GOD. But, then, they are not the ones who have scared the entire Polar's allies to the point that they are too afraid to defend themselves. Attacking UPN proof nothing. Attacking Non Grata tell people that it is really OK. It is not the end of the world to get beaten down, once in a while. People need to realize that there is no much to be lost, really.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320758871' post='2841603']
You started on the wrong people my friend we will make sure you enjoy yourself so much that your banana won't erect again.
[/quote]

Non Grata has been in war a lot of times. And yet you have 0 casualties. Are you that nervous about war that you cannot perform?

Also, is it really you that has earned Non Grata the power and influence they enjoy now? Nicely done, peace mode warrior. You are a dirt in a piles of gold.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320759789' post='2841607']
Calling the UPN and SOS war superficial is pretty insane when they have friends and foes alike have stated that these wars were one of the clearest and honest wars in planet Bob.
[/quote]

Well, Arexes, I do think that the reason behind UPN and SOS war is superficial. If NpO told you that UPN war is justifiable, they are just trying to save their own ass.

You declare war on UPN when UPN simply try to negotiate the reparations. Do not tell me that UPN really think that they deserved it. They are just too scared.

My view on this war is that Tan and his buddies wanted to go out with a bang, or were simply bored
[/quote]

We are bored, yes. We are frustrated. Various war you started could have escalated to a global war. But people are too afraid to fight you.

Go out with a bang? No. We will fight and enjoy this war well. If we lost this (yes, I am using a qualifier "IF") we will admit the defeat and surrender, and following the surrender term you offer, no matter how ridiculous it may be.

Too bad you had to fight those who considered you friends
[/quote]

I still consider a lot of you in Non Grata as my very good friends. I am not saying this because I am afraid that we will not ever getting peace from you, as that is not really concern me.

The problem is, you are so good at doing what you are doing that people are too afraid to assume the role of opposing you. We have decided to take that role. I see no point of joining the band of opportunist trying to claim and share your hard earned victory.

If we, like thousands others, choosing to band with you, this world will be hell for the rest of the populations.

I wonder if Tan will come clean or if he continues to state the party line everyone knows is bull crap.
[/quote]

I have been perfectly honest here. What I wanted to do is to show that Non Grata is not invincible, and it is alright to stand up against them.

I've never claimed that we declared war on you because we believe that Non Grata is evil. I think I have been pretty clear about that in my DoW. I am showing people that it is alright to fight against you. Let me quote my own post again:

[i]This is not a fight to restore the morality in planet Bob. This is a fight to put an end to the wrong believe that small people are powerless against those who hold the power.
[/i]

Ok that makes it a little bit better in my eyes. Appreciated it. Still, I think you are pretty naive if you think this war will change the minds of those that are too scared to face a beatdown. You are attacking those that aren't afraid of attacking. I think that will prove nothing. What you should have done is attack those that aren't helping their friends out in time of war. Those people that are afraid of losing, individual war deserters or whole alliances, I don't care.

You will lose most of your land, tech and infra, so when this is all over what have you really accomplished? Yeah you declared Non Grata. Good for you. The world will still remain the same and your nation will be hurting so badly that you cannot do a thing like this again.

You made no point by declaring on us, all you did is lose some friends and the strength of your nation.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320758871' post='2841603']
Ermm..can i just correct you there..we don't pretend to be the biggest toughest guy in planet bob. We are the biggest toughest guys in planet bob ;) by we i mean NG :P

[/quote]

You really don't know who you're speaking to if you think these words will make him afraid.

[quote name='sammykhalifa' timestamp='1320765549' post='2841648']
You really don't know who you're speaking to if you think these words will make him afraid.
[/quote]
I think we're getting suryanto tan and William Wallace confused. The lines are dimming. We need to be careful about this.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320765390' post='2841646']
Ok that makes it a little bit better in my eyes. Appreciated it. Still, I think you are pretty naive if you think this war will change the minds of those that are too scared to face a beatdown. You are attacking those that aren't afraid of attacking. I think that will prove nothing. What you should have done is attack those that aren't helping their friends out in time of war. Those people that are afraid of losing, individual war deserters or whole alliances, I don't care.
[/quote]

I disagree. Call me naive, but I still have some faith left in them.

If a five man alliance can fight you, what makes an alliance with 300 hundreds members afraid to, especially if they have all the right to defend themselves against you?

You will lose most of your land, tech and infra, so when this is all over what have you really accomplished?
[/quote]

We both have passed the point where land, tech, and infra actually mean something.

About what going to happen tomorrow when this all over, I am risking it, really. The joy of not knowing what is coming, and what can spur from this. If the war spread, if more people join us, this can revive the soul of many of the rusty warriors. Perhaps then the world will be worth living again.

You made no point by declaring on us, all you did is lose [s]some friends and[/s] the strength of your nation.
[/quote]