Fight! We Fight!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320687856' post='2841165']
It is, however, funny that people whom PC members threw their nations into war for when they didn't have to are now attacking PC (and the rest of NG)
[/quote]
I, too, find this humorous. Now we know who we're rolling next. Which is quite convenient, since we're at war with them, as per this thread.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320697764' post='2841227']
Yep..i do? :unsure:
[/quote]
You're calling someone else's AA a joke when you were in one of the biggest jokes in the last couple of years. But I guess that's what you have to do if you want to fit in these days, right?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1320698056' post='2841231']
You're calling someone else's AA a joke when you were in one of the biggest jokes in the last couple of years. But I guess that's what you have to do if you want to fit in these days, right?
[/quote]

We can all use the past card. But i would rather focus on what i have become not what i was once. But i don't think you will understand anything of that, especially that your past AA's were better looking than your current one which does make me :lol1:

Edited by Diabloz

[quote name='nippy' timestamp='1320698594' post='2841237']
Wow...you must [i]really[/i] be unimportant.
[/quote]
Yeah, he has nowhere near enough clout to be throwing around statements of that magnitude. It's kind of laughable really.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320698493' post='2841236']
We can all use the past card. But i would rather focus on what i have become not what i was once. But i don't you will understand anything of that especially that your past AA's were better looking than your current one which does make me :lol1:
[/quote]
You haven't become anything. All you've done is joined an alliance with power. Once they lose power, you'll be gone. Once someone offers you a shot at gov in another alliance, I'm sure you'll be gone in a heartbeat. You're disloyal and unreliable.

But regardless, this isn't the place to keep going on with this conversation. If you want to continue then PM me. Good luck with your fight, Kaskus and Non Grata.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320679064' post='2841093']
I believe people should stand up against you. While you play your role well (exceptionally well), people have to take the honor of playing the opposite role. Otherwise, the world is no longer worth living in. People have to have goal, people have to fight to earn their place, people have to make what they want to see happening, happens. People have to start playing their own game, instead of following their alliance leaders who most of the time are the leaders with (excuse the language) tiny ball and submissive personality.
[/quote]

While I may/may not agree with your actions, based on this statement alone I have a lot of respect for you guys.

[center][IMG]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e363/teh_own/Zyzz/216265_10150154429657226_351749002225_6447357_3488429_n.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center][color="#FF0000"][size="6"][font="Impact"]Official Artigo Announcement[/font][/size][/color][/center]

[center]Come at us bro.

Live.laugh.love <3

please stay safe

p.s. when is it my turn for a slot?
[/center]