Fight! We Fight!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320679064' post='2841093']People have to start playing their own game, instead of following their alliance leaders who most of the time are the leaders with (excuse the language) tiny ball and submissive personality.[/quote]

I love this.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320673449' post='2841017']
[center][b][size="5"]Declaration of War[/size][/b][/center]

Non Grata have been desperately looking for wars lately. They have been quite trigger happy, attacking alliances over the smallest superficial reasons.

What concerned us is not why they act the way they did, because that is what Non Grata supposed to be, an unwelcome. We should not expect them to be nice, or honorable, or merciful. They are what they are, they are what they wanted to be.

What concerned us most is the lack of fight put up against them. Many of the alliances are too scared to fight a losing war. They cut ties, downgrade treaties, and do all they can to avoid having to fight them, even if it is at the cost of their dearest friends and allies.

We could have chosen a simpler, easier role to play. We could have chosen to be a neutral, who concern ourselves with nothing, share no responsibility, no roles, and no purpose in Bob. But, then, that would be as good as dead. Or we could have just joined the Non Grata side, bullying every single of you and enjoy the fantasy of being tough. But that would cause more stagnation more than Bob can handle. We should never let the King of Boredom rules us and leads many of our brothers into annihilation.

Everything should exist and co-exist in balance. Even too many good things can lead to bad things. Thus, we have chosen to take the role to stand up against Non Grata. Difficult and challenging it might be, we will welcome it with joy and spirit.

I believe that there are people like you who share the same vision with us. There are people like you that firmly believe that someone must stand up against them. This is not a fight to restore the morality in planet Bob. This is a fight to put an end to the wrong believe that small people are powerless against those who hold the power.

You can make a difference. If your alliance won't fight, join us and fight with us. Make your time in Bob worthwhile, and stop living with no purpose of your own.

Fight, we fight, we start the revolution.

We, the members of Kaskus, hereby, declare a state of war against Non Grata.

signed,
People of Kaskus
[/quote]

oh no the big bad non grata, THEY WILL KILL US ALL, well only if you a !@#$@#$ !@#$%*

hope NG have fun with this though!

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320675012' post='2841042']
[size="7"][b]GOONS ANNOUNCEMENT[/b][/size]

Unless this alliance backs down GOONS will make MK and VE attack you.

That's right, GOONS is pulling the strings now.

YOUR MOVE TETRIS.
[/quote]

Oh, you.

Also. Effin... what? NG, please handle this quickly.

I had to read this over at least 3 times to try to figure out what the CB was. Imagine my surprise when I learned it was standing up for what you believe in.

You guys are more like us than you know. Granted, I doubt 5 nations will make a dent, but it's the thought that counts, lol.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320685729' post='2841147']
So will NG members be ghosting Kaskus so they can help fight NG and if too many NG members ghost Kaskus to fight NG when will Kaskus ghosts have to declare on Kaskus ghosts? I'm so confused.
[/quote]

They wouldn't be ghosts if they had membership forum access and IRC access. Plus a nifty google translator on hand. ;)

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320685729' post='2841147']
So will NG members be ghosting Kaskus so they can help fight NG and if too many NG members ghost Kaskus to fight NG when will Kaskus ghosts have to declare on Kaskus ghosts? I'm so confused.
[/quote]

Yes this is so funny i seriously forgot to laugh ...seriously this NG ghosting jokes are quite ancient now....

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1320687270' post='2841160']
Yes this is so funny i seriously forgot to laugh ...seriously this NG ghosting jokes are quite ancient now....
[/quote]
...I wouldn't expect you to laugh...
People still hold grudges over crap that happened before or during Karma. Compared to that the PC ghosting jokes have quite a bit left on their shelf life.

It is, however, funny that people whom PC members threw their nations into war for when they didn't have to are now attacking PC (and the rest of NG)

[quote name='EViL0nE' timestamp='1320687856' post='2841165']
...I wouldn't expect you to laugh...
People still hold grudges over crap that happened before or during Karma. Compared to that the PC ghosting jokes have quite a bit left on their shelf life.

It is, however, funny that people whom PC members threw their nations into war for when they didn't have to are now attacking PC (and the rest of NG)
[/quote]

Still failing to see how its funny? ... but then again i stared at your AA and that made me :lol1: