Fight! We Fight!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[center][img]http://www.chrismelvin.me.uk/cybernations/ngwar.png[/img]

[color="#FF0000"][font="Times New Roman"][size="7"]Official Non Grata Announcement[/size][/font][/color]

Non Grata hereby recognises a state of war now exists between the forces of Non Grata and Kaskus, our former blood brothers.

Many of our members are ready to once more shed blood on the field of battle with you, sadly not as brothers this time but as foes.

God Speed.[/center]

Just be honest and tell the world you hate us because of what happened a while ago, don't make it look like you're the cool guys trying to kill the ebil.

That said, hats of to you to put your money where your mouth is. This how I know NEW members to be and this is the way I hope theyll always be!

Edited by erikz

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1320675954' post='2841055']
What does Menotah think about this?

Also, kudos for "doing something about it", for what you believe in.
[/quote]

Well, we ceased to be their protectorate a while ago.
But I think they will be fine with it as they are no obligated to assist us.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1320676132' post='2841057']

[color="#FF0000"][font="Times New Roman"][size="7"]Official Non Grata Announcement[/size][/font][/color]

Non Grata hereby recognises a state of war now exists between the forces of Non Grata and Kaskus, our former blood brothers.

Many of our members are ready to once more shed blood on the field of battle with you, sadly not as brothers this time but as foes.

God Speed.[/center]
[/quote]

Well, thank you

[quote name='William Blake' timestamp='1320676414' post='2841062']
aww, you didn't hit me, Tan. WTF?
[/quote]

Funny that you ask, friend. I actually consider hitting you. But your nations are quite well armed it won't be easily anarchied.

And I know that you will ask why I did not hit you. lol.

[quote name='erikz' timestamp='1320676473' post='2841063']
Just be honest and tell the world you hate us because of what happened a while ago, don't make it look like you're the cool guys trying to kill the ebil.

That said, hats of to you to put your money where your mouth is. This how I know NEW members to be and this is the way I hope theyll always be!
[/quote]

Nah, trust me. It has nothing to do with that. You have done very well at the time, and I personally thank you guys for that. Mike and zoom know exactly how I feel about your assistance during FARK war, and you score perfect in my book.

It just, it really agitates me that people will take your beating like a good kid, as if they deserve it. I have no problem with you playing your role, as that is what you are, exactly the character your name Non Grata represents.

We dare to declare war on you. What make you think we afraid to state the real reason ?

Trust me, my reason is as plain and honest as what I said it is.

I believe people should stand up against you. While you play your role well (exceptionally well), people have to take the honor of playing the opposite role. Otherwise, the world is no longer worth living in. People have to have goal, people have to fight to earn their place, people have to make what they want to see happening, happens. People have to start playing their own game, instead of following their alliance leaders who most of the time are the leaders with (excuse the language) tiny ball and submissive personality.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320675012' post='2841042']
[size="7"][b]GOONS ANNOUNCEMENT[/b][/size]

Unless this alliance backs down GOONS will make MK and VE attack you.

That's right, GOONS is pulling the strings now.

YOUR MOVE TETRIS.
[/quote]

I lolled.

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1320678119' post='2841077']
Oh Razor, you so silly.
[/quote]

Ok, I think we can do better.

Wait a sec, let me search lord boris calling out UPN thread.

[i]Be Careful What You Wish for Non Grata. To Arms!

Very rarely in these dark days of Planet Bob do you see people speak true of their desires and aspirations. The back rooms buzz with talk of war, the private channels pulse with rumors and gossip, and the cloak and dagger diplomacy of the times runs its course each night.

Imagine our surprise tonight when that rare display of honest intent walked in.

So it appears that a Triumvir of the Non Grata desires warfare with Kaskus. Why? Because some of us have stated we're not their biggest fans. Are you sure that's where your heart is, (someone in Non Grata)? If so, stop crying and do it. Alternatively, cry harder. Either way is acceptably entertaining. Oh proud Triumvir of Non Grata, we see you list many a war that has left your nation scarred (including some that we weren't even aware ever happened. I mean seriously. When the hell did GW V and GW VI happen? Hell, I knew I was a bit out of the loop on the lingo these days, but really? Somebody get me a freaking newspaper so I can catch up). If your desire is to add another war to that list, by all means, be our guest. We'll be waiting.

The ball is in your court now, Non Grata. Choose wisely.

Sincerely,
The Chancellors of Kaskus[/i]

Is that better?

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320680082' post='2841104']
Ok, I think we can do better.

Wait a sec, let me search lord boris calling out UPN thread.

[i]Be Careful What You Wish for Non Grata. To Arms!

Very rarely in these dark days of Planet Bob do you see people speak true of their desires and aspirations. The back rooms buzz with talk of war, the private channels pulse with rumors and gossip, and the cloak and dagger diplomacy of the times runs its course each night.

Imagine our surprise tonight when that rare display of honest intent walked in.

So it appears that a Triumvir of the Non Grata desires warfare with Kaskus. Why? Because some of us have stated we're not their biggest fans. Are you sure that's where your heart is, Erikz? If so, stop crying and do it. Alternatively, cry harder. Either way is acceptably entertaining. Oh proud Triumvir of Non Grata, we see you list many a war that has left your nation scarred (including some that we weren't even aware ever happened. I mean seriously. When the hell did GW V and GW VI happen? Hell, I knew I was a bit out of the loop on the lingo these days, but really? Somebody get me a freaking newspaper so I can catch up). If your desire is to add another war to that list, by all means, be our guest. We'll be waiting.

The ball is in your court now, Non Grata. Choose wisely.

Sincerely,
The Chancellors of Kaskus[/i]

Is that better?
[/quote]

Erikz isn't a Triumvir

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1320680691' post='2841107']
Erikz isn't a Triumvir
[/quote]

It is the first name that come to my head. Well, I edited the post.

Btw, you know that the post is just me imitating Lord Boris declaration of (intention of) war against UPN, right?

Edited by suryanto tan

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1320678193' post='2841079']
Ragnarok tried it once, didn't go over too well. If I recall I ZI'd two of your gov including Kaitlink :P
[/quote]
To be honest, Kait ZIs if she sneezes too hard.

ninjedit:Have at em, Kaskus!! End the evil!!

Edited by Valtamdraugr