Fight! We Fight!

[center][b][size="5"]Declaration of War[/size][/b][/center]

Non Grata have been desperately looking for wars lately. They have been quite trigger happy, attacking alliances over the smallest superficial reasons.

What concerned us is not why they act the way they did, because that is what Non Grata supposed to be, an unwelcome. We should not expect them to be nice, or honorable, or merciful. They are what they are, they are what they wanted to be.

What concerned us most is the lack of fight put up against them. Many of the alliances are too scared to fight a losing war. They cut ties, downgrade treaties, and do all they can to avoid having to fight them, even if it is at the cost of their dearest friends and allies.

We could have chosen a simpler, easier role to play. We could have chosen to be a neutral, who concern ourselves with nothing, share no responsibility, no roles, and no purpose in Bob. But, then, that would be as good as dead. Or we could have just joined the Non Grata side, bullying every single of you and enjoy the fantasy of being tough. But that would cause more stagnation more than Bob can handle. We should never let the King of Boredom rules us and leads many of our brothers into annihilation.

Everything should exist and co-exist in balance. Even too many good things can lead to bad things. Thus, we have chosen to take the role to stand up against Non Grata. Difficult and challenging it might be, we will welcome it with joy and spirit.

I believe that there are people like you who share the same vision with us. There are people like you that firmly believe that someone must stand up against them. This is not a fight to restore the morality in planet Bob. This is a fight to put an end to the wrong believe that small people are powerless against those who hold the power.

You can make a difference. If your alliance won't fight, join us and fight with us. Make your time in Bob worthwhile, and stop living with no purpose of your own.

Fight, we fight, we start the revolution.

We, the members of Kaskus, hereby, declare a state of war against Non Grata.

signed,
People of Kaskus

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320673449' post='2841017']

What concerned us is not why they act the way they did, because that is what Non Grata supposed to be, an unwelcome. We should not expect them to be nice, or honorable, or merciful. They are what they are, they are what they wanted to be.
[/quote]

I lol'd

Have fun? lol.

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1320674658' post='2841037']
13/18 looks good to me Razor, I see you guys have taken a note out of FOK's war guide and hit the midday blitz
[/quote]

yay :D

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1320673634' post='2841020']
Lets Dance Baby!
[/quote]

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1320674659' post='2841038']
Fight?

I prefer to dance :)
[/quote]

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320675012' post='2841042']
[size="7"][b]GOONS ANNOUNCEMENT[/b][/size]

Unless this alliance backs down GOONS will make MK and VE attack you.

That's right, GOONS is pulling the strings now.

YOUR MOVE TETRIS.
[/quote]
I have really enjoyed your posts lately, most entertaining. :lol1:

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1320674207' post='2841027']
Interesting. I know this action has some roots, but it comes off as an offensive war for no real reason, which I fear will obscure the point you are trying to make.

At any rate, good luck to all concerned.
[/quote]

Well, these days, we seldom see a war with a real reason.
In the distorted world we lived in now, aggressive war by larger alliances usually sounds justified no matter how ridiculous it actually is.

Our reason is pretty clear, from my point of view. Please PM me on the suggestion of how to make it more appealing. Thank you in advance.

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1320675012' post='2841042']
[size="7"][b]GOONS ANNOUNCEMENT[/b][/size]

Unless this alliance backs down GOONS will make MK and VE attack you.

That's right, GOONS is pulling the strings now.

YOUR MOVE TETRIS.
[/quote]

Careful. We afraid we won't be able to handle Tetris persuasion. They can be very good at achieving peace when they come under the threat of VE and MK. And of course, GOONS.

[quote name='suryanto tan' timestamp='1320675658' post='2841049']
Careful. We afraid we won't be able to handle Tetris persuasion. They can be very good at achieving peace when they come under the threat of VE and MK. And of course, GOONS.
[/quote]

I don't understand that statement, but I support it 100%.