Winter is Coming! And that means it's time for a CN Holiday Secret Santa

pezstar

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1320702685' post='2841269']
So, it's just like tech dealing with a noob?
[/quote]

Basically, but whomever I get will love their surprise.

Santa is not a Secret. When Santa comes, he will come with Guns, Bombs, and Chaos. Death and Despair will travel in his wake. The Sky shall be torn asunder with Fire and the Earth Shaken and Rent and Broken. The Mountains shall be made Low and the Plains shall Rise, and All the Nations of the Earth shall Tremble with Night Terrors and Give In to the Everlasting Scream that shall Rip Forth from a Trillion Throats without ever ceasing.

These are the Gifts that Santa brings this Season to an Ungrateful World.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1320677866' post='2841074']
same here. Only no tech for MK or TOP, Dont want to interfere in their race now, do we?

Do We?
[/quote]

If I get a secret tech gift this Christmas, I wouldn't mind . :ehm:

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1320941392' post='2842728']
I kinda like londos Idea. Many of us would like to have a nice little war to relieve tensions. How about a pool of people willing to go to war with each other. Call it the gift of casualties. No AA reprecusions could be fun.
[/quote]

Isn't a war imminent this holiday season? Everyone on holiday with too much time on their hands, giving the gift that keeps on giving, nuclear anarchy.

[quote name='Rhyd3r' timestamp='1320961275' post='2842868']
Isn't a war imminent this holiday season? Everyone on holiday with too much time on their hands, giving the gift that keeps on giving, nuclear anarchy.
[/quote]
Hold off till i get my WRC. I swear everytime i am close... !@#$ hits the fan.

[quote name='Emperor Whimsical' timestamp='1320668107' post='2841002']
This is nice idea, but i don't trust my alliance mates with my address, let alone someone i don't know thats randomly chosen.
[/quote]
I think a quarter of my alliance has been to my house >_>

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1320869952' post='2842313']
Santa is not a Secret. When Santa comes, he will come with Guns, Bombs, and Chaos. Death and Despair will travel in his wake. The Sky shall be torn asunder with Fire and the Earth Shaken and Rent and Broken. The Mountains shall be made Low and the Plains shall Rise, and All the Nations of the Earth shall Tremble with Night Terrors and Give In to the Everlasting Scream that shall Rip Forth from a Trillion Throats without ever ceasing.

These are the Gifts that Santa brings this Season to an Ungrateful World.
[/quote]
Is somebody still bitter about not getting a puppy for Christmas when he was 5 years old? ^_^

Pezstar, I might have nukes before Christmas. I can certainly make a surprise delivery :D