An Aurora Borealis Announcement

nitroburn

[center][IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/KittenMilitia/Ducky/rddflag3.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa303/ONOS_nitroburn/ab-raven-flag.jpg[/IMG][/center]

It is a rare thing when two alliances find themselves in harmony with each other;
when they hold the same standards and values close to their hearts.

The Rubber Ducky Division and Aurora Borealis have been two such alliances.
It is indeed sad to see our long time friends close their doors.
Although we must move on, may our friendships remain.

Aurora Borealis hereby offers protection and sanctuary to our Rubber Ducky Division Brethren
for the next 30 days while they sort things out and find new homes.

Signed,
Aurora Borealis Triumvirate

Nitroburn
The Evilest Eye
Nomdeplume

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320638707' post='2840861']
Please tell me this is you being ironic. If it's not, than this is hilarious.
[/quote]

^that.

Also classy as usual Nitro. It was also refreshing to see an Aurora Borealis post on the forums again I hope to see it more in the future.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1320644900' post='2840913']
No, I'm not kidding. I've talked to AB since Karma and our issues are long settled, I am indeed happy they're still knocking about. They carry themselves well.

Sorry it doesn't fit your stereotype.
[/quote]
It's not a stereotype. You literally cancelled a MDoAP (and then later influenced your blocmate in RIA to do the same) because your ally had the [i]terrible, terrible, [/i]audacity to refuse your demands to disband AB. So no, there is documented evidence that you attempted to end AB's existence... kind of a sober wake-up from you "long-settled" status, am I right?

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320645797' post='2840929']
It's not a stereotype. You literally cancelled a MDoAP (and then later influenced your blocmate in RIA to do the same) because your ally had the [i]terrible, terrible, [/i]audacity to refuse your demands to disband AB. So no, there is documented evidence that you attempted to end AB's existence... kind of a sober wake-up from you "long-settled" status, am I right?
[/quote]
[quote] I've talked to AB [b]since Karma[/b] and our issues are long settled[/quote]

Nemesis was not dropped because they refused to participate in disbandment, but because Blacky was, well, Blacky. Once Nemesis was no longer in Hoo's control (or Bob's, for that matter), the rest of us wanted nothing to do with it. And you're barking up a pretty laughable tree if you're going to accuse RIA of being GOD puppets - then or now.

Furthermore, if anyone's going to 'wake me up' from the perception of the dispute being dead - it'll be AB. You !@#$ting up their announcement in the wake of one of their oldest allies dieing is a prick move albeit wholly in line with the norm for you. We get it - you don't understand that Karma was literally 2 years ago, or that AB and GOD have found themselves on the same side a couple of times since then, but for once give it a rest.

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1320646225' post='2840934']
Nemesis was not dropped because they refused to participate in disbandment, but because Blacky was, well, Blacky. Once Nemesis was no longer in Hoo's control (or Bob's, for that matter), the rest of us wanted nothing to do with it. And you're barking up a pretty laughable tree if you're going to accuse RIA of being GOD puppets - then or now.
[/quote]
Last I remember both Hoo and Bob were still in Nemesis during and shortly after Karma, and Blacky never rose above the ranks of Minister, so I'm not going to take that excuse as valid. It's getting there though. And I'm not saying RIA are your puppets- just that they were conviently quick to cancel their treaty after you did. Take that as you will, I don't really care. Just presenting the facts.

[quote]
Furthermore, if anyone's going to 'wake me up' from the perception of the dispute being dead - it'll be AB. You !@#$ting up their announcement in the wake of one of their oldest allies dieing is a prick move albeit wholly in line with the norm for you. We get it - you don't understand that Karma was literally 2 years ago, or that AB and GOD have found themselves on the same side a couple of times since then, but for once give it a rest.
[/quote]
Might also be a good time for you to realize that not all the alliances you wish to disband at one point or another are necessarily bad- what's the point of attempting to disband them? Food for thought I suppose, though I doubt you'll listen to (in your own words) a !@#$ like me. Nice try at a character jab there too ;)

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1320646225' post='2840934']

[/quote]

People who dont do your bidding get dumped. They didnt get dumped ans "saw things the Xiph way". The logic says they did your bidding. They might not be puppets but you have a tight grip on their nose ring.

Edited by Alterego

[quote]Last I remember both Hoo and Bob were still in Nemesis during and shortly after Karma, and Blacky never rose above the ranks of Minister, so I'm not going to take that excuse as valid. It's getting there though. And I'm not saying RIA are your puppets- just that they were conviently quick to cancel their treaty after you did. Take that as you will, I don't really care. Just presenting the facts.[/quote]

Blacky was the third "Triumvir" [I don't remember what Nemesis called it] and the cancellation came in the wake of Hoo informing us he no longer had any control of the alliance, as he will confirm. Given he was the entire reason either of us signed, no surprise we dropped.

[quote]Might also be a good time for you to realize that not all the alliances you wish to disband at one point or another are necessarily bad[/quote]

Worth noting I came in here to wish them well and you came in here to turn it into a trollfest. Don't think I'm the one insinuating they're bad, or disrespecting them.

[quote name='nitroburn' timestamp='1320662965' post='2840989']
Thanks for the kind words.

Karma= 14 nuke hits out of 22 sent at a non nuclear nation, and still bill locked an attacker and not put out of the battle.

I think I did alright considering.
[/quote]
Aye, your warchest was fatter than mine as well. ;D

[quote name='Xiphosis' timestamp='1320646943' post='2840946']
Blacky was the third "Triumvir" [I don't remember what Nemesis called it] and the cancellation came in the wake of Hoo informing us he no longer had any control of the alliance, as he will confirm. Given he was the entire reason either of us signed, no surprise we dropped.
[/quote]
I'm going to drop the discussion out of respect to the parties in the OP, but I'd just like to clarify that the third Triumvir at the time was Soccerbum. Not sure if you're just mixing up names or whatever, just saying it as it is.

Best of luck to all former RDD members, and quite classy of you to offer protection, AB.