Duckies Flying South one last time...

[center][color="#FFFF00"][b][size="7"]And so it comes to pass...[/size][/b][/color][/center]

[center][IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/KittenMilitia/Ducky/CryingRubberDuck.jpg[/IMG][/center]

[b][color="#0000FF"][size="4"]For the last 3 years Rubber Ducky Division has had the honor of being part of Planet Bob. We have, like all alliances, had our ups and downs, our ins and outs, our good times and our bad. It saddens me to say however that due to that bane of alliances known as massive inactivity RDD will be disbanding as of reset November 6/7, 2011. We would like to thank all of our members, past and present and all of our allies, past and present. We would like to thank Solidus117 for all of his help and for being absolutely incredible :wub: (Long live Militaria!), Echelon for assisting us in our early days, Damon Sriv, the original Rubber Ducky, for all his guidance and instilling us with the Duck spirit :ehm:, Matthew117 just for being him :wub:, The Corrupt Teacher because he knows why he is awesome :awesome: and a very, very special thanks to the alliances of North Atlantic Defense Coalition and Aurora Borealis, respectively. Those two alliances have been the best friends any alliance on Planet Bob could ask for. RDD has nothing but the deepest love and respect for them both. o/

The AA of Rubber Ducky Division will be under the protection of NADC and AB for the next 30 days while the Duckies find new nests.

Thanks for a banner run CN.[/size][/color][/b]

[center][IMG]http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd42/KittenMilitia/Ducky/DuckWalk.jpg[/IMG][/center]
[center][b][color="#FFFF00"][size="7"]*Quack* OUT[/size][/color][/b][/center]

As much as I knew this was coming, it's still sad to see you Duckies go :(

... and I also didn't need to be mentioned, but thanks :ph34r:

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1320633110' post='2840797']
Rush raiding in 3... 2.... 1.....
[/quote]

He should. Go Rush, get 'er now!

[quote name='AmbroseIV' timestamp='1320633482' post='2840804']
As much as I knew this was coming, it's still sad to see you Duckies go :(

... and I also didn't need to be mentioned, but thanks :ph34r:

He should. Go Rush, get 'er now!
[/quote]
he should, aint like NADC is worth a damn

Speaking of not being worth a damn, good riddance to yet another terrible alliance

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320634588' post='2840816']
Hopefully most of them go to NADC, so that I can at least focus my sights on one AA.

Also, and nothing of value was lost.
[/quote]

I whole heartily agree with this fine masterpiece of a post. Any nations left on the AA will be raided into oblivion in 30 days! *unless I can convince the Triumvirate to let me go earlier!*

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1320635195' post='2840825']
he should, aint like NADC is worth a damn

Speaking of not being worth a damn, good riddance to yet another terrible alliance
[/quote]
:lol1:

Twice in one day, we must be special or something :rolleyes: