Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Seerow' timestamp='1320610224' post='2840436']
A page and a half so far and not one thanks to VE and MK for facilitating this peace being expedited.

I am appalled by the OWF's ungratefulness.

Edit: Of course as I'm posting I get ninja'd by a nod to us from Taget. At least one person knows who is responsible.
[/quote]

You are the ones who should be saying thanks to Legion and NSO for saving you from a political disaster.

I would like to personally accept all your thanks for MK's role in these negotiations - the salient factor in this complex geopolitical stand-off.

Only by our intelligent and nuanced approach, our government, military and enclave hastened the end of this bloody conflict. While I accept that it was the prescience of higher government in posting the announcement that was responsible for this glorious turn of events, I would like to set myself up as the receptacle for all relevant praise.

It was our pleasure, Planet Bob! Hail Mushroom Kingdom!

Woot! Peace in our time.

I'd like to give a shout-out to Rebel Virginia, it was fun fighting you bud, glad I could return the favor on the second time around!
Also I'd like to congratulate all of the other guys I was fortunate to go to war with, you all represented your alliances proudly!

Also also, good show to Tetris and her allies for coming to defend her no matter what the original reason of the war, way to stand by and offer your support.

Also also also, thank you to our allies who stood by wanting to help and being awesome in general!

Ave Legio!

[quote name='skrewer' timestamp='1320610708' post='2840464']
Woot! Peace in our time.

[b]Also also, good show to Tetris and her allies for coming to defend her no matter what the original reason of the war, way to stand by and offer your support.[/b]

Ave Legio!
[/quote]
IC what you did thar :awesome:

Congrats Legion on your victory and for successfully blue-balling NSO, MK, and VE from the global war they were working oh-so-hard for.

My respect for Legion? Sky-rocketed
My respect for those others? Plummeted

Peace! It's been a long time coming. To all those I fought, thanks for making it fun. The banter with the NSO members made the conflict as enjoyable as war can be. Good luck rebuilding and I hope we enjoy a less antagonistic relationship in the future.

To Tetris, I only fought any of you late in the day and I wish you the best of luck rebuilding.