• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1320648544' post='2840955']
You're*

Also, yay :3
[/quote]

Dude I'm like the worst speller in all of CN... my work... my family... my suberb...jesus pretty much all of Australia... your way late to that party! ^_^

PS - once again apologies to Smurth for getting your name wrong in that RIA treaty announcement :facepalm:

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1320712996' post='2841358']
Congrats guys. Although when NEW DoW's your ally's protectorate and then refuses to communicate with you about it and the later decides to send a group of rogues to attack you, don't be surprised.
[/quote]
You clearly have a foggy memory about who actually [i]pushed for[/i] the NEW-DF war. :rolleyes:

Congrats guys. Although when NEW DoW's your ally's protectorate and then refuses to communicate with you about it and the later decides to send a group of rogues to attack you, don't be surprised.
[/quote]

How dumb you are making such statement.. NEW is not KASKUS. and KASKUS is there because of differences. So I would like to clear it that NEW is not going to help KASKUS in any possible way.

[/quote]

This is really unnecessary, steve...jumping into conclusion without validating your data

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1320720483' post='2841419']
I am disturbed by the Homophobic name of this treaty. I hope your members won't find out how the word 'Maho' is used.
[/quote]

Hahaha.. MAHO is simply Manusia Homo - Well.. we are Homo sapiens.. :) so i think it's okay..

[/quote]

I don't think I've ever used this before, but now is perfect...... U MAD?

[quote name='unpronounced' timestamp='1320722484' post='2841440']
Yes. And "Black" is just a name of a color and "Niger" is a name of a country.

Context, kawan.
[/quote]

I repeat, never jump in a conclusion before you validate it.

If you know NEW well, you will know that NEW worship MAHO after the decedent of MAHO Prophet to Indonesia.
MAHO Prophet gives us strength on war time. You can easily remember that MAHO Prophet always leads us to battlefield no matter how hard the war. Sometime, He did announce our War Declaration.

The real reasons behind the name of "The International MAHO Accord" is simply to bind INT and NEW in equal position. Its mean that INT and NEW have reach an accord of treaty. Of course if we use the name of "The International NEW Accord" will sound normal. Replacing NEW with MAHO should sound more great.

EVERYBODY hails Wukong - The living MAHO Prophet of NEW.

[quote name='sigelopisan' timestamp='1320723463' post='2841448']
I repeat, never jump in a conclusion before you validate it.

If you know NEW well, you will know that NEW worship MAHO after the decedent of MAHO Prophet to Indonesia.
MAHO Prophet gives us strength on war time. You can easily remember that MAHO Prophet always leads us to battlefield no matter how hard the war. Sometime, He did announce our War Declaration.

The real reasons behind the name of "The International MAHO Accord" is simply to bind INT and NEW in equal position. Its mean that INT and NEW have reach an accord of treaty. Of course if we use the name of "The International NEW Accord" will sound normal. Replacing NEW with MAHO should sound more great.

EVERYBODY hails Wukong - The living MAHO Prophet of NEW.
[/quote]

LOL of this :lol1:
give me the party :ehm: