Official Announcement from the Federation of Allied Republics

[center][img]http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee255/StealingPandas/FART-1.jpg[/img][/center]
I stand here before you with a few announcements. Firstly, StealingPandas, of the nation of Sealand, a long time friend and the Emperor of FAR has succumbed to the greatest woe faced by this world. His nation no longer stands tall and proud, it no longer remains on the face of Planet Bob. As per our Charter I am ascending to the throne of Emperor.

The history of an alliance tells a great story. The perils it faces and its greatest triumphs mesh together to form bonds and friendships that last beyond the confines of our nations. This bond is often strengthened and strained by time. FAR has had its ups and downs, its pitfalls and its golden days. Many alliances do not make it through these times. As my first official announcement as Emperor, it is my pleasure to say that FAR is turning two years old on Saturday Nov 4th!

However, I must add these last few words. The neglect of these bonds and friendships does the worst damage, more than any outside force can muster. We have fought hard against many alliances, most of them larger than us, but we have still prevailed. But, we faced a foe that we could not overcome. Theis same fate of StealingPandas, was shared by many of our members, and others left to find new homes where the plague was not as rampant. The numbers of FAR members has fallen; even with the efforts to rebuild the alliance to its former glory, it is still a shell of what it once was. We in FAR, failed ourselves and failed each other. We stopped believing.

My second official announcement will be my last. On update tonight, when FAR turns 2, it will be the night that FAR ceases to exist. Our friends in Avalanche have extended us an invitation for a new home which we have accepted.

I would like to thank all of our allies and friends for their support through these times. As mutual treaty partners with FAR and Avalanche, the NpO will protect the ‘Federation of Allied Republics’ AA for a period of 30 days. Additionally, FAR’s allies in Deinos will also protect the AA for 30 days.

Signed on behalf of FAR,
Sir Exodus
Emperor of the Federation of Allied Republics

Love live the dream.
o/FAR

Edited by Sir Exodus

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320466883' post='2839348']
No thank you to Athens for the fun war last war? You wound me Sir Exodus!
[/quote]

AH! I knew I forgot something! I seriously was going to but got lost in all that i needed to say. I have never had an alliance make a channel dedicated to my destruction before - it was falttering.
o/ Athens

[quote name='Sir Exodus' timestamp='1320467299' post='2839353']
AH! I knew I forgot something! I seriously was going to but got lost in all that i needed to say. I have never had an alliance make a channel dedicated to my destruction before - it was falttering.
o/ Athens
[/quote]
You are now redeemed in my eyes. In all seriousness, good luck, I always did like you guys, post-Fernando of course.

Happy birthday guys first of all.

Good luck and its sad to see you go. FAR was a pretty wonderful group of people, but if the numbers aren't there then the numbers aren't there. You guys have my love from way back in my tLW days and our [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=87494&view=findpost&p=2336718"]FARosaurus treaty[/url]. Gonna miss you.