Saddest In-Game Message of All Time......

DocOctane

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1320890471' post='2842482']
Im in completel agreeance with Zoomx3 and James. I dont know whats so special about the guy..every post i ever saw from him was moaning about being raided while on a unprotected AA..or declared war on some alliance with a 200 NS nation that was bill locked for 2 years
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He actually enjoyed that 200NS nation of his, and enjoyed the game to whatever extent he could. Unlike most of you crybabies, constantly waiting for someone else to do something, he understood that you get out of this what you put into it. Perhaps that is a lesson some of you would due well to understand.[/color]

I never got why people liked him and talked so much about him. He seemed like an alright guy, bit rough around the edges perhaps, but no one i particularly looked up to. Shame to see another active player gone nonetheless.

fakeedit: WB!

Edited by uaciaut

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1321267451' post='2844542']
I never got why people liked him and talked so much about him. He seemed like an alright guy, bit rough around the edges perhaps, but no one i particularly looked up to. Shame to see another active player gone nonetheless.

fakeedit: WB!
[/quote]

You've missed some things...

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1321267451' post='2844542']
[size="7"]fakeedit: WB![/size]
[/quote]

[quote name='DocOctane' timestamp='1321277708' post='2844570']
You've missed some things...
[/quote]

Oh, the irony...

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1320257423' post='2837116']would be nice if nations who have been around for such a long amount of time are given more time before they auto-delete.[/quote]

It would be nice if we all got that opportunity. 25 days isn't as generous as it might appear.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320989867' post='2843095']
[color="#0000FF"]He actually enjoyed that 200NS nation of his, and enjoyed the game to whatever extent he could. Unlike most of you crybabies, constantly waiting for someone else to do something, he understood that you get out of this what you put into it. Perhaps that is a lesson some of you would due well to understand.[/color]
[/quote]
This is perhaps the most important lesson that this community seems to need to learn. This type of game needs people who enjoy playing it however it is that they can. Their enjoyment will in turn lead to others enjoyment which is exactly what Opethian and PPF seem to have done over the years.

[quote name='TheDoctor' timestamp='1321832512' post='2847675']
This is perhaps the most important lesson that this community seems to need to learn. This type of game needs people who enjoy playing it however it is that they can. Their enjoyment will in turn lead to others enjoyment which is exactly what Opethian and PPF seem to have done over the years.
[/quote]

This type of game needs less people who get upset when others don't play the game the way they want it to be played.

[quote name='Ying Yang Mafia' timestamp='1322259260' post='2851150']This type of game needs less people who get upset when others don't play the game the way they want it to be played.[/quote]They can get upset all they want. When they run people out of the game for not playing it their way, that becomes a problem for all of us. Hunting down [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=7829"][u]NONE[/u][/url] and the [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=24024"][u]League of Free Nations[/u][/url] are cases in point. In those cases, we didn't lose just one nation; we lost hundreds who would rather quit Planet Bob altogether than bend to others' will.

I have said it before and I will say it again. An essential part of reviving this game is to make it so the non-aligned are largely left alone unless they start something. New nation rulers should not be gang-attacked if they want to exist outside the alliance system.