GATO Elections Results November - December Term

[center][img]http://i52.tinypic.com/8x0she.jpg[/img][/center]

It's my pleasure to announce the following members have been elected to the ministerial team for the November and December term:

[b]Assembly Chairman,[/b]
letub

[b]Minister of Foreign Affairs,[/b]
Laslo Kenez

[b]Minister of Finance,[/b]
Randle

[b]Minister of Domestic Affairs,[/b]
Lanore

[b]Minister of Defense,[/b]
magicninja

While his rule has been a tyranny, letub's reign of terror will have to temporarily end after this term due to term limits. Dre4mwe4ver steps out of the Ministry of Finance to pretend that other things are actually more important, and I'd like to congratulate him for two great terms of tech growth and thank him for being a top guy. Give him a hand!

Meanwhile, the [b]Congress for the next month[/b] will consist of:

Kevlar
AngelRemorse
Zeus5966
ajluke
Sisao
benjaminperdomo
MrHiott

A nice mix of new and old, I'm sure you'll agree. I'd like to add a word on here about IAA, CPAC and NsO: don't raid any of them. It's a great honour to have IAA members joining our ranks, and I can't wait to have them participating in our alliance. It's been an honour working with them, and I'm sure every single past Minister of Foreign Affairs and Assembly Chairman will agree that it was fantastic to work with their counterparts at IAA. We could not have asked for a better friend, and I am sure there were times when our government wondered what we'd done to deserve such excellent companionship. Thank you.

Laslo Kenez
Minister of Foreign Affairs (again)

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320155553' post='2836439']
Wow, NPO will never get the full set of ex-GATO AC's if they let them escape again after they claim them!

Good to see Kev back in GATO gov though.
[/quote]
:awesome:

I think the free agency period got them this offseason.

Also, Lanore for Dictator o/

-Kev

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320155553' post='2836439']
Wow, NPO will never get the full set of ex-GATO AC's if they let them escape again after they claim them!Good to see Kev back in GATO gov though.
[/quote]

That assumes I ever leave GATO. ;)

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320155798' post='2836442']
Congrats guys, glad to see the same faces will keep directing GATO.But seriously, term limits? Those still exist in here?
[/quote]

Only the AC gets terms limits and that is 3 consecutive terms. Our MoD, MoF, MoFA, & MoDA can serve as long as our General Assembly elect them. To that end, I think Kubla has the longest consecutive streak at 5 or 6 consecutive terms as our MoF.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320155798' post='2836442']

But seriously, term limits? Those still exist in here?
[/quote]

After January 1, 2012 I'll be unemployed. However, I am currently accepting offers to ruin other alliances.

[quote name='letub' timestamp='1320166462' post='2836500']
After January 1, 2012 I'll be unemployed. However, I am currently accepting offers to ruin other alliances.
[/quote]

More like bribes to keep you away????? :P

<3 Letub

[quote name='Laserwolf' timestamp='1320166813' post='2836505']
More like bribes to keep you away????? :P

<3 Letub
[/quote]

That too, I could name a few :P

Also, Laserwolf and TimLee are returning for their third terms as deputy Assembly Chairmen. So feel free to bug them if I'm [away].

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1320150458' post='2836401']Dre4mwe4ver steps out of the Ministry of Finance to [b]pretend[/b] that other things are actually more important,
[/quote]
... "pretend"? Pfft, VoNC coming right up....

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1320150458' post='2836401']
and I'd like to congratulate him for two great terms of tech growth and thank him for being a top guy. Give him a hand!
[/quote]
Nevermind.

o/ GATO
Great gov, let's rock!

Edited by Dre4mwe4ver

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1320150458' post='2836401']
Meanwhile, the [b]Congress for the next month[/b] will consist of:

Kevlar
[/quote]
[img]http://npo-terra.com/Forum/public/style_emoticons/default/kevlar.gif[/img]

[quote]
A nice mix of new and old, I'm sure you'll agree. I'd like to add a word on here about IAA, CPAC and NsO
[/quote]
Seeing as how NsO has a couple high level treaties, I don't think it needs to be repeated to not raid them :P But yeah, hands off CPAC, they're cool folk.

Oh and Congrats on the new Gov!

Edited by MitchellBade