Dark Templar Announcement(s)

[quote name='Strykewolf' timestamp='1320119758' post='2836222']
Been a long time coming...mostly since I've been away. o7 Dark Templar, Blackhorse has your back. :wub:
[/quote]

I can almost swear that we have heard this since we first met you both across the field during Karma. I must say with absolute certainty that we are most pleased to see it come to fruition. Congratulations to you both on finally completely putting pen to paper, what you felt in your hearts for so very long. Cheers! Long Live Dark Templar! Long Live Blackhorse!

[quote name='SyndicatedINC' timestamp='1320122044' post='2836249']
I can almost swear that we have heard this since we first met you both across the field during Karma. I must say with absolute certainty that we are most pleased to see it come to fruition. Congratulations to you both on finally completely putting pen to paper, what you felt in your hearts for so very long. Cheers! Long Live Dark Templar! Long Live Blackhorse!
[/quote]

And long live Avalon. We've fought in the past, sometimes those things forge friendships. We may not have a treaty, as yet, that said...Blackhorse considers Avalon friendly. :)

[quote name='IYIyTh' timestamp='1320118862' post='2836211']
Congratulations you guys. I thought Bob drank all the beer :P
[/quote]
Oh, I haven't even [i]begun[/i] to drink.

[quote name='Myworld' timestamp='1320118976' post='2836213']
Each time we came close to that 3 mil we had war come to our door. It's a great thing to see happen finally to make that mark in our history.

o/ DT

o/ Blackhorse and our upgrade
[/quote]

I guess it's about that time again then :rolleyes: