Solitude For Life

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1320061733' post='2835625']
Anyone else read the title and think of this first?

[img]http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Honey-Im-home-FOREVER-ALONE.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

Uh... no, that's not what I first thought. At all.

In fact, that is the creepiest thing I've seen all week.

Edited by Kzoppistan

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1320037546' post='2835551']
Solitude is an alliance affiliation that belongs to me and my friends. It is not so much an alliance as a unique concept and details can be found on the wiki.
[/quote]
It only really belongs to you if you can protect it. Not how I would have it work, but nonetheless that's how it works on Planet Bob. So at this point you'll either need to do something about Solitude 3 or admit that you can't do anything about it and give up. Also it's worth noting that this has happened a few times with other alliance names (such as BTA) and in general no one has cared.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1320096739' post='2835953']
It only really belongs to you if you can protect it. Not how I would have it work, but nonetheless that's how it works on Planet Bob. So at this point you'll either need to do something about Solitude 3 or admit that you can't do anything about it and give up. Also it's worth noting that this has happened a few times with other alliance names (such as BTA) and in general no one has cared.
[/quote]

I wouldn't put it past Kalasin to work up some sort of plot.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1320096739' post='2835953']
[/quote]

I'm aware. Solitude can expect us to do something about it in the near future.

In fact, we would have done so before, but they disbanded in such style it wasn't necessary.

Edited by Kalasin

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1320105525' post='2836043']
I'm aware. Solitude can expect us to do something about it in the near future.

In fact, we would have done so before, but they disbanded in such style it wasn't necessary.
[/quote]
#cnsolitude if you wish to discuss this matter with me

[quote name='Farrin Xies' timestamp='1320101269' post='2835998']
I'd encourage her not to...
[/quote]
Easiest way is to completely avoid any connection to her and her alliance.

This protection is a bad idea...I wish Pacifica well and hope this Solitude disbands quickly because it will fail.

[quote name='potato' timestamp='1320062832' post='2835630']
Which means you've created/participated in dozens of useless generic alliances that have all collapsed for one reason and another. The main culprits being inactivity and general incompetence. And leaves the rest of us wondering why you insist.
[/quote]

Thanks. If that doesn't get the point across nothing will.