A Quick Word From the AOD Brigade

Kellory

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1319999444' post='2835132']
I wasn't aware you needed a treaty to still be friends :unsure:

Anyway, sad to see, especilly since I like both of you.
[/quote]

What I meant is that hey are honoring a treaty while its in its cancellation period... alotta alliances don't.

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1320023009' post='2835328']
What I meant is that hey are honoring a treaty while its in its cancellation period... alotta alliances don't.
[/quote]

While I do appreciate the words, we would never have left NsO in a vulnerable economic state after a war. That said we will continue to aid them while they are undergoing reconstruction and until they are financially stable once more. Though we are small we hope to see our friends on their feet soon. While it may seem unusual to you that an alliance is honoring a treaty while in its cancellation phase, please understand that as our friends we would have offered financial aid to NsO regardless of the treaty state. We will always seek to aid our friends to the best of our ability while taking into account the context of the situation and our strengths and limitations.

I do hope they recover well and I have nothing but good wishes for them as NsO travels down its own path. It is our hope as an alliance that fortune smiles upon them and that the path that they have chosen brings the results that they desire. I am sure that NsO will find that the previous few months while challenging for both alliances will provide valuable learning experiences for all and that they will use the events to grow stronger. That said as NsO and AODB learn from the past months, I am certain we will come out of this much stronger as each alliance continues down their own path.

[quote name='band20' timestamp='1320030822' post='2835468']
While I do appreciate the words, we would never have left NsO in a vulnerable economic state after a war. That said we will continue to aid them while they are undergoing reconstruction and until they are financially stable once more. Though we are small we hope to see our friends on their feet soon. While it may seem unusual to you that an alliance is honoring a treaty while in its cancellation phase, please understand that as our friends we would have offered financial aid to NsO regardless of the treaty state. We will always seek to aid our friends to the best of our ability while taking into account the context of the situation and our strengths and limitations.

I do hope they recover well and I have nothing but good wishes for them as NsO travels down its own path. It is our hope as an alliance that fortune smiles upon them and that the path that they have chosen brings the results that they desire. I am sure that NsO will find that the previous few months while challenging for both alliances will provide valuable learning experiences for all and that they will use the events to grow stronger. That said as NsO and AODB learn from the past months, I am certain we will come out of this much stronger as each alliance continues down their own path.
[/quote]

Well said Band. All those who have cause to know, already are aware that you will be there as such.