A Quick Word From the AOD Brigade

Kellory

[center][IMG]http://i1098.photobucket.com/albums/g374/Kellory/Cybernations/AODLogo1.jpg[/IMG][/center]

The ephemeral nature of Cherry Blossoms serves to emphasize not just their beauty, but the inherent transitory nature of life. As per Article V of the New and Improved Sakura Brigade Pact, notice was given 48 hours ago via our private government channels of our intention to cancel the treaty.

[QUOTE]Article V: Cancellation
In the unlikely event that the two sides who have come together to make up the (New and Improved) Sakura Brigade, feel it necessary to part ways, the cancelling signatory will divide the profits of the Reward System Corporation fairly and give a 48-hour notice (relayed through private channels). Both signatories will still be considered a part of the (New and Improved) Sakura Brigade for that 48-hour period. [/QUOTE]

Recent events, that is the events of the last 3 or so months, have demonstrated that our two alliances have slowly been moving in different directions. This is not a bad thing, because differences are to be respected. However, it does mean that we no longer can walk the same paths. Over the last year NsO has grown up and matured and we are confident that they will be able to take on anything that Planet Bob has to offer on their own terms.

That is all.

Incoming Planet Bob memes for those that care and/or insist. Reasons were given in private. We continue to remain friends. We hope the best for our friends in the New Sakura Order in the future. We continue to support the JudgeX Foundation for Old Folks. Okay the last is not a meme, it is not even real. But please show you care about Planet Bob's elderly and buy them a cane this holiday season.

For the AOD Brigade,

Kellory
Grand Sage, Hoarder of Acorns, Procurer of Sweets, and part time Minister of Foreign Affairs for the We Are Not The Angels Of Death Brigade/Battlefront.

I am very impressed that [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=AOD%20Brigade&anyallexact=exact]you guys[/url] are [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=260793&Extended=1]also aiding[/url] NsO to help them rebuild despite this cancellation. Honorable!

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1319996732' post='2835106']
I am very impressed that [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=AOD%20Brigade&anyallexact=exact]you guys[/url] are [url=http://www.cybernations.net/search_aid.asp?search=260793&Extended=1]also aiding[/url] NsO to help them rebuild despite this cancellation. Honorable!
[/quote]

I wasn't aware you needed a treaty to still be friends :unsure:

Anyway, sad to see, especilly since I like both of you.

[quote name='BloodFury' timestamp='1320001083' post='2835146']
Good move.
[/quote]

Oddly, I agree. But not for the same reasons you are likely thinking of.

Friendship is not something that can be lost so easily. I've never liked the term "lines being drawn" because lines by their very definition serve to exclude. They take what is a gray and nebulous situation and turn it into stark black and whites. But life is about the gray. When one turns it into a black and white situation then one tends to lose perspective and understanding.

We do believe that the New Sakura Order is walking a path we cannot follow or walk down with them on. Nonetheless as friends we will continue to be here if they need us. The help we can offer will be dependent upon their and our situation, but we have always been there for our friends, willing to do whatever we can. Nothing can change friendship save oneself. No matter where they go, we will always remember them for who they were. But in truth we do believe that we will be able to remember them for what they become. Just because our paths are now different does not mean their way will not lead them to strength and glory.

Friendships are about trust and reliance. When one feels they cannot rely on their friends, the world becomes a cold and lonely place. Reliance on friends and faith in them is not a weakness, it is in fact a strength. For when one relies on friends and is in turn relied upon something far greater than any mere treaty is created. This may be the end of a treaty, but it is a beginning as well. No one may know the future, and one may only guess at what is to come. But the interesting thing about the future is that the possibility for greatness is always there for those with the vision, courage, and dedication to grab it.

The future is always given to those that would act for others as opposed to themselves, not to those that would act out of self interest or hatred or prejudice. We and the New Sakura Order will be reaching for our own futures. In different ways and with different goals, but I believe it is always with our friends best interests at it's core. Which is why I do believe this will be a good move for both of us.

It is not for so small a reason as lines being drawn or because we think we will be better without them. We may be a small alliance, but we are not so small as to be that petty.

[quote name='Kellory' timestamp='1320013911' post='2835243']
Snip
[/quote]

Thank you for that wonderful wall of information. My reasons are my own, yours are your own for liking this treaty drop. It is always best to not air dirty laundry in public so I will not.

We hold no ill to each other. The AOD Brigade and NsO may be losing the treaty between each other, but we still hold each other to good regard and shall ramain good friends. The New Sakura Order wishes nothing but the best for the AOD Brigade.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira