Announcement from Non Grata

Non Grata you cowards. affraid to fight SOS for more than 2 raounds?! yeah, i bet you would have had to call in your allies if you went any longer. Cuz you suck, and youre cowards. did i mention youre cowards, and are affraid to fight whether you are bigger than the alliance youre fighting or smaller?

cowards

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote]
Piro-chan, Confused and Cute, Time Traveler and Brigade Mascot, Eater of Galaxies, Permanently Hungry One, Vessel of Cthulhu, Snuggleably-cute One, Snuggle Imouto of Redezra, Stir Crazy Tripolar, Hyperactive and Talkative Nut, Delightfully Lovable and Silly Loli
[/quote]
What on earth

Edited by Eucliwood Hellscythe

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1319892111' post='2834393']
I'm surprised you were able to get Arrnea to agree to this.
[/quote]

Let's just say Arrnea knows a true divine Ayatollah to recognize when he sees one, has confirmed that I am the true rightful leader of the SOS Brigade, and it is surely good.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1319892255' post='2834394']
Let's just say Arrnea knows a true divine Ayatollah to recognize when he sees one, has confirmed that I am the true rightful leader of the SOS Brigade, and it is surely good.
[/quote]

Then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme! Koran 9:111

[quote name='Jeb the Wise' timestamp='1319910128' post='2834549']
Nothing. This whole war is/was BS.
And so is keeping Arrnea on the hook for 3 weeks.
[/quote]
Someone obviously doesn't know of the tainted history behind Arrnea. Hell, most of it was stated [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106110"]here.[/url]

Frankly, I think Arrnea is finally getting what he deserves.

Edited by Saniiro Matsudaira

So are they "free to go" or if they continue fighting while Arrnea is still at war are they in deep doo-doo?

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1319895245' post='2834411']
Can't say that I approved of this war but good to see no outrageous terms to finish it.
[/quote]
Agreed.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319914041' post='2834586']
Come defend him then
[/quote]
Oh, Buzz, you're such a big, strong man!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/GmefD.png[/img]

I'd like to thank you Schatt for showing us that Sparta, GOD, ODN, RnR, Guru Order, and Europa would defend us shown we ask! I never knew so many people liked us. It's a shame that TLR will only defend us through GOONS, despite our MDoAP and that IRON, NoR will never defend us! I must say I'm off to go cancel the treaties with them right now. :lol1: