Warriors DoW

Machanidas

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1319837991' post='2834010']
Its mostly the nukes not so much the total NS, like I implied, 20 nukes is a lot in a small memberbase war.
[/quote]

Its not like everybody's going to be flying nukes around(even though its fun :nuke:) It's friday, alot of people wont even be on tonight. Why you gotta argue about something like this? War is War. We war for fun and then when all is done we have a good laugh about it and move on. GDA has even welcomed the war. Geez <_<

Its mostly the nukes not so much the total NS, like I implied, 20 nukes is a lot in a small memberbase war.
[/quote]
And I'm excited to use every one of mine, including the ones I buy up after I run out. They're getting dusty.

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1319840036' post='2834033']
Its not like everybody's going to be flying nukes around(even though its fun :nuke:) It's friday, alot of people wont even be on tonight. Why you gotta argue about something like this? War is War. We war for fun and then when all is done we have a good laugh about it and move on. GDA has even welcomed the war. Geez <_<
[/quote]

Heh, no one will be launching nukes tonight, you should know at least that much if you are going to post. Also I'm not arguing I'm pointing something out.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319841623' post='2834053']
And I'm excited to use every one of mine, including the ones I buy up after I run out. They're getting dusty.
[/quote]

Good for you.

Edited by ADude

[/quote]

I think you're discounting the fact that 42 of our 58 nukes are concentrated in 3/6 nuclear capable nations. Also, we only actually have one more nuclear nation than them. And 0 SDIs to their 2. So there's that.

In part, this war was a bit of an experiment.

GDA had the best match-up of big nations for us, including someone for me to fight. I'm a selfish scoundrel that way. Some of the other alliances we looked at - like Fark or AP Coalition - were too small on avg nation size. Others like Synergy (+1400ns or whatever higher than us) were a bit too high. Those lazy slackers need to fight TPC eventually anyways, so we let them go. Get to work, y'clowns :awesome:

Any GDA nations getting beat up on too badly gets early peace from us.
Everyone's gotta fight a couple days tho.

Their warchests should have been bigger than ours. In their last wars (the aborted OP/TPC fiasco lolboth), GDA never had to build for war before it was over. We have spent ever since the RD wuss war in war mode. The bigger warchests usually win wars, or at least rebuild the best. Since they didn't get quadded, they should also have been able to switch over to war mode well before they update quadded us.

Most importantly: In essence, we gave them the blitz. We had exactly one update war because almost all of our active nations hit long before update. GDA had plenty of time to plan their counter-attacks, and counter wars if they wanted to make any. They were going to get to use the quads that we choose not to in all wars, and many of them did. I thought that rather generous of us and a much more ballsy move than any of our critics ever had the sack to do.

We do manage to have an unprecedented 20/20 on active nations. That includes the new applicants who don't much count, and one is stooge busting. GDA has 14/16 active, not bad at all for them. From our point of view, that helps this war be successful. Most of both alliances are going to have fun.

I purposely chose to wait to post until after the snivelers got their snivels in, just to see who these sniveling snivelers might be. Not many surprises. So, to all critics: Quit yer snivelin' and shush. Let's see how it all works out. GDA and tW will both have our fun doing just that.

Finally, and super most importantly, I heart sippy cause sippy slays.
Also, polarbear seems like good people, and fights well.

o7 GDA
o7 Warriors

That is all.