Warriors DoW

Machanidas

[img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[size=5][b]The Tea Bags and Biscuits War[/b][/size]

[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]

It's pretty much tradition that every war in TE begins with an update blitz. If nothing else, the tactic provides an edge to the attacker, who is likely to get four GAs plus assorted bombing runs in before the attackee is even aware that hostilities are afoot.

Not wanting to conflict with Game 7 of the World Series, however, we here at the Warriors thought we'd get a jump on today's news cycle and attack now.

So grab some afternoon tea and biscuits, and enjoy the fun as the Warriors declare war on our friends with the Global Democratic Alliance.

On behalf of Warriors gov,
Machanidas

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319832252' post='2833862']
Hehe, mid-day blitz. Some people are gonna be mad when they sign on tonight. :P

o/ Warriors
[/quote]

Definitely. lol
But it'll be ok. They'll just be happy they finally got war. :awesome:

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1319834950' post='2833940']
I thought warriors didn't down declare..
[/quote]

This isn't even a down declare! you just mad, adude.

Especially considering GDA's Military prowess. They're better than LE, no?

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1319834950' post='2833940']
I thought warriors didn't down declare..
[/quote]

Oh FFS, ADude, are you kidding me? You want to hash out fractions and decimal points? Debate inactives? Nonsense like that is what really hacks me off about this game.

[quote name='Machanidas' timestamp='1319835761' post='2833960']
Oh FFS, ADude, are you kidding me? You want to hash out fractions and decimal points? Debate inactives? Nonsense like that is what really hacks me off about this game.
[/quote]

We are the Warriors! We war with savage joy. We tend to make the wars fair. For example, this war seems pretty fair to me.

[/quote]

I'll do it for ADude.

[b]Warriors[/b]:

19 of 19 (Active) - 142k NS - 7,518 ANS - 58 Nukes

1 - 20k+ NS
4 - 10k+ NS
6 - 8k+ NS
12 - 5k+ NS

[b]GDA[/b]:

14 of 16 (Active) - 114k NS - 7,139 ANS - 28 Nukes

1 - 20k+ NS
5 - 10k+ NS
5 - 8k+ NS
8 - 5k+ NS

Difference in Stats:

Warriors + 3 / + 5 Active
Warriors +28k NS
Warriors +379 ANS
Warriors +30 Nukes

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-7UyesaqfeFM/TmUTMYv0IiI/AAAAAAAAANE/lxclINENzkE/s1600/TheMoreYouKnow.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1319835943' post='2833967']
Wait, didn't you quit TE?
[/quote]

Oh, I did. I decided posting here is still amusing, though. Alas, I won't be able to post as much :(

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1319836221' post='2833974']
Oh, I did. I decided posting here is still amusing, though. Alas, I won't be able to post as much :(
[/quote]

tragic.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319836269' post='2833977']
All I heard was a giant "[i]bawww[/i]."
[/quote]

yeah, definitely brah. It makes even[i] more[/i] sense now since I'm involved & I'm known for loving the GDA :rolleyes:

Format nation, TNS, ANS, Nukes.

tW: 19 142,814 7,517 58
GDA: 16 123,542 7,139 28

[/quote]

No AA should have inactives, if you do that is your own fault.

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1319835928' post='2833966']
We are the Warriors! We war with savage joy. We tend to make the wars fair. For example, this war seems pretty fair to me.
[/quote]

Nah, fighting with 20 more nukes in a very small memberbase war isn't bad at all ( [/sarcasm]), or the fact that you have had a much longer time to rebuild ( when was your last "real" war?) even if the TPC/OP war lasted a very short time they can still dish out a LOT of damage in one update (personal experience with OP)

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1319836221' post='2833974']
[/quote]

Son, I am disappoint. Perhaps your lack of self control is why you were such a bad leader.

[center][img]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/l/leprechaun-12337.jpg[/img][/center]

An Announcement from Leprechaun-

We're now in a State of War with the Warriors in defense of the Global Democratic Alliance.

This is for Allah!

PS: Sorry for the lack of wars, we're a bit busy here, gents.

Edit: i have 98 infra, i cant help.

Edited by Confusion

It's amazing. Even in TE, where the goal is to war, people complain about a relatively even war. A couple ten's of thousands doesn't make a difference, and nukes can be spied away. Not to mention several people won't be warring because of RL stuff. Just enjoy.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1319836632' post='2833984']
[center][img]http://images.paraorkut.com/img/pics/images/l/leprechaun-12337.jpg[/img][/center]

An Announcement from Leprechaun-

We're now in a State of War with the Warriors in defense of the Global Democratic Alliance.

This is for Allah!

PS: Sorry for the lack of wars, we're a bit busy here, gents.

Edit: i have 98 infra, i cant help.
[/quote]
How about building up a bit and I'll be happy to show you my appreciation...

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1319836857' post='2833990']
It's amazing. Even in TE, where the goal is to war, people complain about a relatively even war. A couple ten's of thousands doesn't make a difference, and nukes can be spied away. Not to mention several people won't be warring because of RL stuff. Just enjoy.
[/quote]

Its mostly the nukes not so much the total NS, like I implied, 20 nukes is a lot in a small memberbase war.