Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320177741' post='2836635']
NSO did not attack the Legion. They activated their MDoAP in defense of Tetris. And no, I'm not disputing the fact they obviously did provoke this and they aren't exactly winning right now. But stop being such a blind idiot to the basic facts of this war.
[/quote]
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105760]Um, no[/url]. But thank you for playing.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1320178785' post='2836658']
[url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105760]Um, no[/url]. But thank you for playing.
[/quote]
That announcement literally says that we declare war on Legion in accordance with our treaty with Tetris, since you just attacked them. Just because we posted a DoW and joined the war doesn't mean you're suddenly on the defensive. You started this war.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105760"]Um, no[/url]. But thank you for playing.
[/quote]
Did you even bother to read what you quoted?

[quote= NSO DoW] The [b]N[/b]ew [b]S[/b]ith [b]O[/b]rder hereby declares war on the Legion in accordance with The Good Stuff of Hereno's Fictional Penis.[/quote]

:facepalm:

EDIT: WC beat me to it. Point still stands though.

Edited by Bob Ilyani

[quote name='Unknown Smurf' timestamp='1320178714' post='2836655']
Alliance Affiliation: The Dark Templar

Alliance Seniority: 10/24/2011 12:44:10 PM (8 Days)
[/quote]

Oh fine!

[quote]
The very first person you quoted was literally ghosting the Legion AA until a week ago.

Blind idiot.
[/quote]

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320178891' post='2836660']
That announcement literally says that we declare war on Legion in accordance with our treaty with Tetris, since you just attacked them. Just because we posted a DoW and joined the war doesn't mean you're suddenly on the defensive. You started this war.
[/quote]

...and you attacked Legion back for attacking Tetris...

you are still attacking them even in a defensive way...again...precedence made in literally every other war before this one

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320178938' post='2836662']
Did you even bother to read what you quoted?
[/quote]
Did you?

NSO is claiming now they never attacked us, which, for this to be a war would have to mean, we attacked [b]them[/b]. Didn't happen that way, and that thread is the proof. But keep up the spin, it's as funny as tossing a live grenade into a roomful of politicians.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1320179167' post='2836665']
...and you attacked Legion back for attacking Tetris...

you are still attacking them even in a defensive way...again...precedence made in literally every other war before this one
[/quote]
oh dear lord.

what are you actually arguing? of course we attacked them, we are at war. that does not make our actions aggressive. legion kicked things off with their DoW. we responded to their attack on our ally. yes we attacked them. no it was not an aggressive act to do so. get it yet?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320178588' post='2836651']
1) Doch is not a respected member of the community by any stretch of the imagination. Trust me on this one.
2) We've already pointed our Tyga's bias
3) Bob is actually stating there that whoever was aggressive is completely irrelevant, something I can agree with. This in no way disputes my claim nor supports yours.
4) Literally I don't even know what you're doing with magicninja's quote here. I can blindly click the multipost function on four recent comments too if I wish to support this!
[/quote]

I do so love the MK fandom that seems to center around me. It amuses me. But back on topic.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320179317' post='2836668']
oh dear lord.

what are you actually arguing? of course we attacked them, we are at war. that does not make our actions aggressive. legion kicked things off with their DoW. we responded to their attack on our ally. yes we attacked them. no it was not an aggressive act to do so. get it yet?
[/quote]

No, could you run that past me again :lol1:

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320179364' post='2836670']
Everyone is confusing "attack" and "aggression" right now. NSO did [i]attack[/i] the Legion, but it was [i]in defense[/i] of Tetris.
[/quote]

The only people that don't quite seem to understand such a simple concept are from The Legion. It's not surprising, really.

Edited by mq3eleven

[/quote]

"The New Sith Order hereby declares war on the Legion [b]in accordance with[/b] The Good Stuff of Hereno's Fictional Penis."

But thank you for playing.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320179317' post='2836668']
oh dear lord.

[/quote]

yadda yadda NSO spied yadda yadda Tetris spied yadda yadda Legion declared on Tetris due to aggressive actions being taken against it yadda yadda Tetris acknowledges the war against them as a defensive one yadda yadda NSO attacks Legion defending their ally

that basically summarizes the entire war involving you guys and replacing half the mindless arguements with "yadda yadda"...then we can add in the logs of NSO/Tetris/NsO + others planning the war before Legion even declared:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105941

spin it how you want but Legion actually was in the right when they claimed they were fighting a defensive war.

(oh btw, please dont claim anything of the sort of me posting for Legion because we are somehow indirectly allied, i think there's something like 7 chains there? less even as much as much as us and NSO for that matter. I've sided with TPF during the TPF war...NPO & co during NPO-DH war and basically any other conflict in which case common sense is being ignored)

Edited by Lurunin

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1320179404' post='2836671']
No, could you run that past me again :lol1:
[/quote]
No because then one of them will jump in with a link to our DoW and go 'hoho, well this says that you [i]did[/i] attack us! Your argument is surely defeated, this masterstroke I have delivered will live on throughout the ages :haw:'.

[quote name='Lurinin']yadda yadda NSO spied yadda yadda Tetris spied yadda yadda Legion declared on Tetris due to aggressive actions being taken against it yadda yadda Tetris acknowledges the war against them as a defensive one yadda yadda NSO attacks Legion defending their ally

that basically summarizes the entire war involving you guys and replacing half the mindless arguements with "yadda yadda"...then we can add in the logs of NSO/Tetris/NsO + others planning the war before Legion even declared:

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105941

spin it how you want but Legion actually was in the right when they claimed they were fighting a defensive war.[/quote]
You are horribly wrong. Please stop. I really don't want to have to hold your hand and walk you through CyberNations Politics 101.

Edited by WorldConqueror

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1320179947' post='2836677']
No because then one of them will jump in with a link to our DoW and go 'hoho, well this says that you [i]did[/i] attack us! Your argument is surely defeated, this masterstroke I have delivered will live on throughout the ages :haw:'.

You are horribly wrong. Please stop. I really don't want to have to hold your hand and walk you through CyberNations Politics 101.
[/quote]

actually please do

this would clarify that spying has never been a casus belli

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1320179890' post='2836676']
[/quote]

ok so since you said summarize half the arguments before these logs as "yadda yadda", you are basically saying that planning our defense for a threat before hand makes us the aggressors ??

[quote name='Tank4ever' timestamp='1320180427' post='2836685']
ok so since you said summarize half the arguments before these logs as "yadda yadda", you are basically saying that planning our defense for a threat before hand makes us the aggressors ??
[/quote]

Yes. You're not allowed to strategize your defense before the first punch is thrown. Strategy is for the declarer only. :v:

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1320178228' post='2836643']
Point is that it won't be some new war though. It would continue being the same war it always was, just with 1 less alliance on the field. That is like saying that just because IAA/BTA/NsO left the war, it is different from the original war somehow. It is not, nor will it ever be different.
[/quote]

No, you totally missed the argument. NSO came in to defend Tetris from Legion, who's declaration essentially spurred the declarations of everyone else who was in the conflict (at least indirectly). You could say we are the root of it all.

It's just like when NsO decided they wanted to accept Legion's white peace offer so BTA and IAA did too, as they were in the war in support of NsO. It wouldn't have made much sense for Legion to keep IAA and BTA in a state of war even though NsO got white peace would it?

I would like to recommend that everyone actually read the alliance affiliation of the person posting before assuming they are in Legion because they are posting anything remotely pro-legion or anything that does not make sense.

Also, Flonker please read my PM.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1320180328' post='2836682']
actually please do

this would clarify that spying has never been a casus belli
[/quote]
Now where did you pull that gem from? Are you just saying random !@#$ and seeing if people respond? If you don't know how the terms aggression and defense are used here, and the difference between aggression and attacking by now, I'm not sure you ever will. Come back when you understand what's going on or at least have some kind of point to make.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1320180533' post='2836687']
No, you totally missed the argument. NSO came in to defend Tetris from Legion, who's declaration essentially spurred the declarations of everyone else who was in the conflict (at least indirectly). You could say we are the root of it all.

It's just like when NsO decided they wanted to accept Legion's white peace offer so BTA and IAA did too, as they were in the war in support of NsO. It wouldn't have made much sense for Legion to keep IAA and BTA in a state of war even though NsO got white peace would it?
[/quote]

No it would not make sense but you also forget that IAA and BTA were completely bit players in the sense that they were thrice removed from Tetris (four times for BTA).

NSO on the other hand is not a bit player. The only thing keeping NSO on the field is NSO. Nothing else. Claims otherwise are false. NSO could easily accept the admission of defeat term and this war would be done and over with.

Now, I do agree, as I have stated before, that Legion should just do white peace with NSO simply because RoK could very well enter and that would remove all chances of Legion having any sort of victory in this war. So yes, I do see that Legion can also easily end this war and don't refute that, but to state that Legion are the only ones that can end this war is false. Legion is also not holding NSO at war as NSO has admitted defeat previously, so while not wanting to admit it to Legion is a point of contention, the actual term is not.

With that, I am done since I won't convince ya'll and ya'll won't convince me so no need to continue running around in circles.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1320179890' post='2836676'].then we can add in the logs of NSO/Tetris/NsO + others planning the war before Legion even declared:

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=105941"]http://forums.cybern...howtopic=105941[/url]
[/quote]
Is this real?

Are you serious?

Holy god are you that dumb?