Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Lord Hershey' timestamp='1319818245' post='2833663']
You mad, RV.
[/quote]
I think he mad.
He definitely seems mad.

Here we go, blaming poor war performance on your allies. I knew it as soon as I heard it from TehChron. You're such a noble bunch. :facepalm:

Good luck to all still involved.

Edited by Pearl

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='ShouAS' timestamp='1319819659' post='2833683']
NSO will likely want to fight on to the end, but these surrenders will have encouraged Legion into fighting on as well. Looks like we might need more bags of popcorn
[/quote]

Encouragement is only as strong one's bank account.

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319819730' post='2833684']
I think he mad.
He definitely seems mad.

Here we go, blaming poor war performance on your allies. I knew it as soon as I heard it from TehChron. You're such a noble bunch. :facepalm:
[/quote]

You do know all of NSO has been publicly shaming the efforts of these three alliances since the onset, right? Seriously, take the two seconds to refresh your memory and look around and stop being so mind-numbingly obtuse. If it isn't enough evidence to see they openly have pointed out the lack of effort these alliances put up, then at least look at other commentary throughout this conflict (typically from "Legion's side"), which has almost entirely revolved around "Tetris and NSO vs The Legion."

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319817188' post='2833654']
An alliance stands up to the people screwing with it and [I]single-handedly wipes the floor with them[/I].

Where the hell am I, because it sure ain't Planet Bob?[/quote]

I quite honestly thought that Legion would be under much more severe counterattack and that at least one or two of its allies would shamed into joining in the fight.

Same old Bob, people with agendas and Legion wasn't fitting into them. <_<

NSO would do well to negotiate a peace of the sort that doesn't use the dreaded 's' word, just saying.

[quote]Elrich von Richt, Empress of the New Sakura Order
[b]KuroNeko, Petal Council
[/b]Diablofan, Petal Council
Saniiro Matsudaira, Petal Council
[b]KuroNeko, Petal Council
[/b][/quote]

SO GOOD, HE WAS SIGNED FOR TWICE.

Edited by Jens of the desert

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319819730' post='2833684']
I think he mad.
He definitely seems mad.

Good luck to all still involved.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Idiot #2 makes a stupid comment, and right on cue Spartan #5 arrives to high five him. You know I am still trying to figure out what exactly NSO has done to Sparta? Not even GOD or CSN expresses the sheer amount of vitriol at us that you do, and Lord knows they have every reason to. What has NSO done? Besides tell you that your alliance is terrible, that is. Oh, the Truth, she stings doesn't she?[/color]

NsO does indeed deserve props. Their starting blitz was more then anyone would have expected for an alliance their size. Just need to work on staying power.

Edited by Aeros

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319819094' post='2833672']
[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. I am simply speaking the Truth. Although considering it is so rarely spoken around these parts I can understand if it might baffle some of you when you finally here it. While I am sure Legion has every right to be impressed with themselves, as beating two alliances currently more worthless than Legion is just about the most it has ever done, it really is not that impressive. It is the alliance-wide equivalent of the one guy with a once big nation that is patting himself on the back for being able to nuke newbies, proclaiming himself a god of war. Nobody is impressed, and it only makes it you look stupid when you do it.

That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. But why? Because we do not conform to your awful, awful standards. In an age where all of you complain loudly about the stale state of affairs, of how boring things are, and begging someone - anyone - to make things interesting for you, the NSO is one of the few to provide. Yet as soon as we do so we are condemned and crucified by the same people we try to help. Our only crime is not being the pseudointellectual fools that most of you are, instead daring to tell the Truth.[/color]

[color="#0000FF"]Well quite frankly you don't. Being MHA's little "me-too" every war does not exactly qualify you to speak on the subject.[/color]
[/quote]

You know what RV your right I dont like Legion but I will still applaud the fact they slapped the hell out of tetris for poking at them. Tetris thought they could get away with poking at a bigger alliance and it didnt work out that way. Good for legion at least having the self respect to stand up and say enough. So take the poor me attitude about no one seeing your vision about things shove it. I applaud NSO for going in support of an ally which seems to becoming more rare these days. But lets not cry about AAs leaving when their primary ally has left the field. AFAIK BTA is allied to NsO not NSO or Tetris so if NsO leaves why would BTA feel obligated to stay. They shouldnt and didnt so quit !@#$%*ing and either nut up and finish legion off or surrender and move on to better things.

NsO made a good showing when they entered, and I won't fault them for stepping out now. They were simply too small to make a huge difference, and the support from IAA and BTA never really materialized. I also can't fault BTA too much since they were only in to support IAA, and since IAA never got around to committing itself properly there wasn't a whole lot to support.

IAA never should have entered the war, and should have left it weeks ago when it was clear the alliance was refusing to fight. We appreciate the sentiment, but quite frankly it turned out to be more trouble than it was worth.

Oh well, back to fighting.

Good job NsO. Poor show IAA/BTA.

Also, very, very good and surprising job by Legion so far. Respect where respect is due. Now just get your peacetime FA in order, and I'll be really impressed.

If this war makes an alliance that I once held a great deal of respect for respectful again, then the war has done its job in the grand scheme of things.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[color="#0000FF"]No, not really. I am simply speaking the Truth. Although considering it is so rarely spoken around these parts I can understand if it might baffle some of you when you finally here it. While I am sure Legion has every right to be impressed with themselves, as beating two alliances currently more worthless than Legion is just about the most it has ever done, it really is not that impressive. It is the alliance-wide equivalent of the one guy with a once big nation that is patting himself on the back for being able to nuke newbies, proclaiming himself a god of war. Nobody is impressed, and it only makes it you look stupid when you do it.

That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. But why? Because we do not conform to your awful, awful standards. In an age where all of you complain loudly about the stale state of affairs, of how boring things are, and begging someone - anyone - to make things interesting for you, the NSO is one of the few to provide. Yet as soon as we do so we are condemned and crucified by the same people we try to help. Our only crime is not being the pseudointellectual fools that most of you are, instead daring to tell the Truth.[/color]

[/quote]

So the whole moral of the story is for Tetris to get better allies before knocking on Legions door in the future?

[color="#0000FF"]Well quite frankly you don't. Being MHA's little "me-too" every war does not exactly qualify you to speak on the subject.[/color]
[/quote]

you do know we only have fought next to MHA once right? we almost went in on another front out of sheer boredom before they were given peace after...i believe 28hours? pretty sure this has been brought up before :awesome:

[quote name='Joe Stupid' timestamp='1319817675' post='2833658']
IAA/BTA you are incredibly worthless. when this was started I felt better knowing my allies in NSO weren't alone in this. I couldn't have been more wrong. You guys fought like cowards, I don't know why you even entered the war. [b]You guys should apologize to NSO for your incompetence.[/b] Well done Legion, you've earned some respect from me.

o/ NSO
[/quote]

Why?

Did they join this fight to protect NSO ?, I thought everyone joined to protect Tetris.

NsO joined to support Tetris
IAA joined to support NsO
BTA joined to support NsO

So tell me why should they say sorry to NSO? they did not join this war for NSO.

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1319812218' post='2833586']
Now it seems NSO will be in need of more then just money from their allies. Should be interesting to see how this plays out.
[/quote]

Betting Legion will win after knocking out the weaker alliances.

Sad how far IAA has fallen. Amazing show of competence by Legion.

[quote name='nutkase' timestamp='1319820313' post='2833697']
So the whole moral of the story is for Tetris to get better allies before knocking on Legions door in the future?
[/quote]

Didn't NSO and NsO defend Tetris? What's so bad about those two? Or are you saying Tetris needs more allies like those?

[quote name='Heft' timestamp='1319820234' post='2833695']
NsO made a good showing when they entered, and I won't fault them for stepping out now. They were simply too small to make a huge difference, and the support from IAA and BTA never really materialized. I also can't fault BTA too much since they were only in to support IAA, and since IAA never got around to committing itself properly there wasn't a whole lot to support.
[/quote]

Wait, didn't BTA enter to support NsO?

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1319819973' post='2833687']
You do know all of NSO has been publicly shaming the efforts of these three alliances since the onset, right? Seriously, take the two seconds to refresh your memory and look around and stop being so mind-numbingly obtuse. If it isn't enough evidence to see they openly have pointed out the lack of effort these alliances put up, then at least look at other commentary throughout this conflict (typically from "Legion's side"), which has almost entirely revolved around "Tetris and NSO vs The Legion."
[/quote]
Tbh, I couldn't give a !@#$ less. All I see, is NSO e-lawyering their way out of a defeat like NPO did back in the day with GW1, until Karma made they admit defeat in Karma.

I know NSO. I know how this game works. I know they are going to try and pull some political garbage to spin it like some kind of victory. The bottom line is they are losing, and they deserve to lose for supporting spying. Don't try and elawyer out of it. It was an unjust cause, hence why the alliances didnt want to fight to begin with. If those alliances didn't come in, NSO would be !@#$%*ing and bawing about how they are losing because they didnt get any support from their allies.

So, tl;dr, No, I don't give a $%&@. Don't blame your allies who came into to help support you when you spied.

[color="#0000ff"]That said, I do get a small laugh from you people cheering on Legion (which you all despise, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), exalting it as a competent and respectable alliance (which you all know isn't true, whether you have the courage to admit it or not), and all just because you dislike NSO so much. [/color]
[/quote]

Actually, I kind of like NSO. I was trying to pretend Legion was competent because I thought it would be even more embarrasing for the Sith to be getting whipped like this by an incompetent alliance. But if you insist... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Pearl' timestamp='1319820571' post='2833703']
Tbh, I couldn't give a !@#$ less. All I see, is NSO e-lawyering their way out of a defeat like NPO did back in the day with GW1, until Karma made they admit defeat in Karma.

I know NSO. I know how this game works. I know they are going to try and pull some political garbage to spin it like some kind of victory. The bottom line is they are losing, and they deserve to lose for supporting spying. Don't try and elawyer out of it. It was an unjust cause, hence why the alliances didnt want to fight to begin with. If those alliances didn't come in, NSO would be !@#$%*ing and bawing about how they are losing because they didnt get any support from their allies.

So, tl;dr, No, I don't give a $%&@. Don't blame your allies who came into to help support you when you spied.
[/quote]

You know, I really do have to agree with RV here and ask this one simple question: where in the hell did all of this ire for NSO come from for you guys, Sparta?

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1319820481' post='2833701']
Didn't NSO and NsO defend Tetris? What's so bad about those two? Or are you saying Tetris needs more allies like those?
[/quote]

Considering NsO didn't last very long, I would say they didn't do a very good job. NSO seems to be the only ally actually doing anything more then a half decent show.

That is where you get my better allies comment.

Edited by nutkase

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319820121' post='2833691']
[color="#0000FF"]Idiot #2 makes a stupid comment, and right on cue Spartan #5 arrives to high five him. You know I am still trying to figure out what exactly NSO has done to Sparta? Not even GOD or CSN expresses the sheer amount of vitriol at us that you do, and Lord knows they have every reason to. What has NSO done? Besides tell you that your alliance is terrible, that is. Oh, the Truth, she stings doesn't she?[/color]
[/quote]

Yeah. U def mad.