Official announcement from the Legion

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320007240' post='2835186']
[color="#0000FF"]You operate under the assumption that Legion is a sovereign alliance. We all know that to be false.[/color]
[/quote]

Just as much as you and your allies operated under the assumption that the sum of you was more competent than Legion?

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320008004' post='2835194']
[color="#0000FF"]From the start of this conflict the Legion, the purple wing of the New Polar Order, has been pushing Polaris's anti-NSO agenda in the peace talks. Talks which the NSO has no interest in. The war is far from over, and will not end until I feel Legion has been adequately destroy. Nonetheless Legion continues to push Polar's "surrender" agenda. The New Polar Order fails to realize that it is in no position to demand anything of us, and is on thin ice. Pun intended. Ha ha.[/color]
[/quote]

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I don't think this answers my question. As one of the people heavily pushing for an NSO surrender with no reps within the Legion, I'm puzzled as to how you get that Polaris is the one telling us what to do.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320008004' post='2835194']
From the start of this conflict the Legion, the purple wing of the New Polar Order, has been pushing Polaris's anti-NSO agenda in the peace talks. Talks which the NSO has no interest in. The war is far from over, and will not end until I feel Legion has been adequately destroy. Nonetheless Legion continues to push Polar's "surrender" agenda. The New Polar Order fails to realize that it is in no position to demand anything of us, and is on thin ice. Pun intended. Ha ha.[/quote]

As a semi interested third party, here's what I see...

1. Cut the bovine scatology..."purple wing of the NpO"? That's just too funny, also pathetic.

2. NSO is in over its head. Not because Legion is beating you senseless per se, but because you dove into this war having read too much of your own propaganda and the real possibility you might *lose* never occurred to you. Worse, your own propaganda now makes it impossible for you to even think about signing a surrender document without your "retirement community for people that used to be somebody" being danger of disbandment or at least the entire government being sacked.

3. You are placing your allies (and anyone who ever gave you a kind word from what I hear) not already involved in the fight in an awkward position by constantly banging on them to jump in and save your ass. I'm surprised you haven't already banged on Valhalla's door, though perhaps you have when I wasn't around. If it were up to me, you'd swing from a tree by the neck until your ego deflated to normal human levels. You deserve no sympathy.

Suck it up, grow up, and eat your !@#$ sandwich, you earned it.

[quote name='GoddessOfLinn' timestamp='1319984910' post='2835017']
He only need to look at the terms NSO accepted after the 6 Million Dollar War. Thoose was fair terms and we ask for much less.
[/quote]

Your gov should probably look at those terms and our current state with particular co-inhabitants of our fine coloured domain. Somewhere they seem to have developed the silly notion that 'surrender' will prevent us from knocking on your door in several months. How was that phrased? Something about slapping a kids hand for taking a cookie or some stupid !@#$ will make one think twice? Think about who the kid is before you do this.

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1319994210' post='2835075']
We did go to war with tetris for the reasons in our DOW, posting images lifted from our private forums. We didn't declare on NSO as we had no proof at the time of var spying however we did have proof of tetris posting the images to the world stage.
[/quote]

And you still have no proof of him spying, you have proof, by way of his word, of him passing along said screens from a Legion source.

[quote name='RegentPancras' timestamp='1319997350' post='2835112']
Er, no. I pointed out that your contention that the screen shots had been circulating "for many months" was a lie, because [b]one[/b] of the screen shots was only four days old.
[/quote]

:o

[quote name='Lusitan' timestamp='1320009534' post='2835206']
Just as much as you and your allies operated under the assumption that the sum of you was more competent than Legion?
[/quote]

Who's assuming? It's a fact. :smug:

[color="#0000FF"]NSO requires no sympathy, nor do we seek it. This war will never end. Surrender is not an option for Legion. Disbandment and their total destruction is all that is acceptable to the True Emperor. We shall fight on forever.[/color]

[quote name='Lincongrad' timestamp='1320009988' post='2835211']
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I don't think this answers my question. As one of the people heavily pushing for an NSO surrender with no reps within the Legion, I'm puzzled as to how you get that Polaris is the one telling us what to do.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You are not true until proven false, but you would realize this if you had a brain that this idea of "surrender" did not occur to you until the Polar infidels planted the suggestions in your mind. You should thank us for the service we are providing you. With your complete destruction will also come your liberation. The purple colony will finally know freedom.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320011049' post='2835218'][color="#0000FF"]You are not true until proven false, but you would realize this if you had a brain that this idea of "surrender" did not occur to you until the Polar infidels planted the suggestions in your mind. You should thank us for the service we are providing you. With your complete destruction will also come your liberation. The purple colony will finally know freedom.[/color]
[/quote]

It's pantomime season and I like it.

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320011911' post='2835223']
Please continue to dig your own grave deeper and deeper NSO.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]You assume NSO can die. You fail to understand that NSO is immortal. We are going nowhere. Now if you mean that the NSO has lost "points" from loudmouthed moralists such as yourself and Schattenmann, well, you must also realize that we do not care what you think. We are not in this world to follow your limiting schemes of "morality."[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320007614' post='2835189']
[color="#0000FF"]Prove to me that Legion is anything but an extension of the New Polar Order. When you can do that for me I will accept that Legion is a sovereign entity. Until such a time, however, whatever claims of "sovereignty" Legion has will remain in question.[/color]
[/quote]

Ok RV want proof? Then why not ask people yourself?

Also RV Legion = polar extension? Do you forget the history of the Legion already?

Third Great War: Fought alongside the NAAC and other enemy alliances of the NPO and NpO.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Great_War

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

So tell me how they are a puppet of the NpO? You have been smacked down; You are acting just like the NPO back in 2006 your arrogant, your pathetic, and you need to take a reality check.

Edited by johnathan buck

The war expanded when people started aiding. More nations to fill the gap of those that surrendered seems like a natural progression to me.

Edit:

Nice sig here [img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a388/Adelheid130/Forum_Pics/Rok-NSO.png[/img]

Edited by eyriq

[quote name='johnathan buck' timestamp='1320012802' post='2835227']
Ok RV want proof? Then why not ask people yourself?

Also RV Legion = polar extension? Do you forget the history of the Legion already?

Third Great War: Fought alongside the NAAC and other enemy alliances of the NPO and NpO.

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Third_Great_War

http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Karma_War

So tell me how they are a puppet of the NpO? You have been smacked down and are just like the NPO back in 2006 your arrogant, your pathetic, and you need to take a reality check.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Legion's past history as an incompetent paper tiger and subsequent tenure as a Pacifican client state is irrelevant to its current status as the purple colony of the New Polar Order.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320012519' post='2835224']
[color="#0000FF"]You assume NSO can die. You fail to understand that NSO is immortal. We are going nowhere. Now if you mean that the NSO has lost "points" from loudmouthed moralists such as yourself and Schattenmann, well, you must also realize that we do not care what you think. We are not in this world to follow your limiting schemes of "morality."[/color]
[/quote]

You're clearly as mad as a fish and no doubt believe everything you say. I suspect you're in the minority within your alliance though.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320011049' post='2835218']
[color="#0000FF"]You are not true until proven false, but you would realize this if you had a brain that this idea of "surrender" did not occur to you until the Polar infidels planted the suggestions in your mind. You should thank us for the service we are providing you. With your complete destruction will also come your liberation. The purple colony will finally know freedom.[/color]
[/quote]

I don't really talk to NpO, actually. And I was one of the first to suggest it.

I honestly can't tell if you're serious here at all.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1320012914' post='2835231']
You're clearly as mad as a fish and no doubt believe everything you say. I suspect you're in the minority within your alliance though.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I am the Order. Where I go the Sith follow.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320012901' post='2835230']
[color="#0000FF"]Legion's past history as an incompetent paper tiger and subsequent tenure as a Pacifican client state is irrelevant to its current status as the purple colony of the New Polar Order.[/color]
[/quote]

Prove it RV. Your arrogance is unbelievable, before you were tolerable to most people. Now your the scum that was on the boot of the major alliances back when you actually had power, now you don't so realize it.

NSO has been nailed at the upper tiers, Legion has beat you down admit it. That would be a start to realizing reality over being blind to your own demise, your lower tiers may be doing good but your upper's have been smacked.

But your to arrogant to realize any of this.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320012972' post='2835234']
[color="#0000FF"]I am the Order. Where I go the Sith follow.[/color]
[/quote]

Do they know this? Looking at your NS history the only place you're going is ZI.

Do you all realize he is just spouting this to keep you going?

Just ignore the ignorance and let it go, he's trying to goad you all into saying something stupid so they can spin it into legion is being the mean guys.

Legion you have won you don't have to prove anything to the rest of us, we know the more than fair terms you are offering. Do not let him drag your victory into the mud.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320012519' post='2835224']
You assume NSO can die. You fail to understand that NSO is immortal. We are going nowhere. Now if you mean that the NSO has lost "points" from loudmouthed moralists such as yourself and Schattenmann, well, you must also realize that we do not care what you think. We are not in this world to follow your limiting schemes of "morality."
[/quote]
I didn't realize I brought morality into this. What I meant to say, is that either you surrender to Legion, or you become so irrelevant in size and publicity that you will make Methrage's crusades seem tolerable. But if you enjoy blowing off steam, then have at it. Just don't get upset when no one gives a rat's arse.

Edited by MitchellBade

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1320013193' post='2835237']

Just ignore the ignorance and let it go, he's trying to goad you all into saying something stupid so they can spin it into legion is being the mean guys.

Legion you have won you don't have to prove anything to the rest of us, we know the more than fair terms you are offering. Do not let him drag your victory into the mud.
[/quote]

I just like firing him up more it's fun to see him spew more !@#$%^&*

[quote name='MitchellBade' timestamp='1320013266' post='2835238']
I didn't realize I brought morality into this. What I meant to say, is that either you surrender to Legion, or you become so irrelevant in size and publicity that you will make Methrage's crusades seem tolerable. But if you enjoy blowing off steam, then have at it. Just don't get upset when no one gives a rat's ass.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO will not be surrendering. There is nothing to understand. Until Legion is completely destroyed this fight will go on. The toll it takes on the Order is irrelevant. Simply because cowards such as your ilk would surrender at the first opportunity does not mean that the Sith will follow your poor example.[/color]

[quote name='MrHavok' timestamp='1320013193' post='2835237']

[/quote]

They are way to stupid to see RV has been leading them along like a dog on a leash. Legion is already losing the sympathy vote and already getting annoying. It seems as always even when they fumble into something not a complete failure they then manage to screw it up. They should have walked away already, its all headed down hill from here.

[quote name='The Big Bad' timestamp='1320014040' post='2835244']
They are way to stupid to see RV has been leading them along like a dog on a leash. Legion is already losing the sympathy vote and already getting annoying. It seems as always even when they fumble into something not a complete failure they then manage to screw it up. They should have walked away already, its all headed down hill from here.
[/quote]

And you didn't even see the peace talks... smh.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320013440' post='2835240']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO will not be surrendering. There is nothing to understand. Until Legion is completely destroyed this fight will go on. The toll it takes on the Order is irrelevant. Simply because cowards such as your ilk would surrender at the first opportunity does not mean that the Sith will follow your poor example.[/color]
[/quote]

I sense hypocrisy

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320013440' post='2835240]
The toll it takes on the Order is irrelevant. Simply because cowards such as your ilk would surrender at the first opportunity does not mean that the Sith will follow your poor example.[/quote]

So your calling all of the orders including yourselves hypocrites for surrendering in the past?