Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319909187' post='2834531']
I am under no obligation to tell you everyone who received the circulating information.
[/quote]

Who was it that told me 'Prove it'?

Oh, right, one of the mighty anklebiters of the New Corgi Order.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319909509' post='2834539']
Your basis for not spying is that the stuff was around for ages, that needs proof, otherwise its just fiction.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has made no accusations, Legion has, however, and has admitted on many occasions that they are aware that their claims hold no water. Let us not forget that Legion is the accuser here. It is for them to prove any wrongdoing.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319909220' post='2834532']
[color="#0000FF"]Not everything comes from that place. There are other, less public channels in which information gets passed about. I fail to see what it is so hard to comprehend. Legion is hardly a victim of "NSO spying" if NSO has never spied.[/color]
[/quote]

countless NSO and Tetris people say they got it from there so i just want them to showe proof of it

i mean hell, if you show proof it was posted in public (no logs please to easy to fake) then it may clear your name even

ffs your two alliances are having your names dragged through the mud more than TPF did

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319909606' post='2834541']
[color="#0000FF"]NSO has made no accusations, Legion has, however, and has admitted on many occasions that they are aware that their claims hold no water. Let us not forget that Legion is the accuser here. It is for them to prove any wrongdoing.[/color]
[/quote]

And your member has admitted to supplying screenshots of Legions non-public areas to Tetris, which is an act of spying, I think that's all the evidence that's needed since it's a confession.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1319909672' post='2834542']
countless NSO and Tetris people say they got it from there so i just want them to showe proof of it

i mean hell, if you show proof it was posted in public (no logs please to easy to fake) then it may clear your name even

ffs your two alliances are having your names dragged through the mud more than TPF did
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]If you ever dare go to that place you'll find the vast majority available to you there, long before Tetris ever posted anything. The rest had been circulating elsewhere, and on a much smaller scale. NSO never spied, and neither did Tetris.

There is nothing to prove, and the names of our two good alliances have not been dragged through the mud. Worthwhile alliances know our quality. We do not have to defend ourselves against pathetic sycophants such as yourself.[/color]

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319909839' post='2834543']
And your member has admitted to supplying screenshots of Legions non-public areas to Tetris, which is an act of spying, I think that's all the evidence that's needed since it's a confession.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, he showed them information that had already been circulating for months. Suppose I leak information from the NSO, that you eventually find, and then show to your friend. Does that mean your friend spied? Does that mean you spied? No, absolutely not. There is not a reasonable mind out there that would argue such.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319909839' post='2834543']
[/quote]

Sounds more like an act of "Hey, look how pathetically stupid Legion is" than spying, since the screenshots came into our member's hands the same way.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319909908' post='2834545']
[color="#0000FF"]There is nothing to prove, and the names of our two good alliances have not been dragged through the mud. Worthwhile alliances know our quality. We do not have to defend ourselves against pathetic sycophants such as yourself.[/color]
[/quote]
Seriously, dude, I want the name of your dealer. That's some great $41t you're smoking/shooting/ingesting there. Why ain't you sharing???

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319909908' post='2834545']

[color="#0000FF"]Yes, he showed them information that had already been circulating for months. Suppose I leak information from the NSO, that you eventually find, and then show to your friend. Does that mean your friend spied? Does that mean you spied? No, absolutely not. There is not a reasonable mind out there that would argue such.[/color]
[/quote]

He never said that, though you do keep trying to make us think he did. He did say there was other info out that that had been around for ages, he never said the info he gave to tetris was around for any time at all.

Edited by SamVimes

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319910314' post='2834552']
He never said the info he gave to tetris was around for any time at all.
[/quote]

He also never said (Either implicitly or explicitly) that it wasn't.

EDIT: For clarity of point.

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319911071' post='2834560']
He also never said it wasn't.

He also put supplier in quotation marks.

He also had a grammatical error in the third sentence.

He also said this

He also said that.

You, however, still have not said a thing.
[/quote]

I have said plenty, but your the one that keeps moving the goal posts.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319911071' post='2834560']
He also never said it wasn't.

He also put supplier in quotation marks.

He also had a grammatical error in the third sentence.

He also said this

He also said that.

You, however, still have not said a thing.
[/quote]
Thank you, President Clinton, that'll be all.

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319911186' post='2834564']
I have said plenty, but your the one that keeps moving the goal posts.
[/quote]

You have only spewed semantic garbage.

"He never said this explicitly"

leads to

"He also never said this explicitly"

When in reality what he said implies both.

EDIT: Edited previous post for clarity of thought.

Edited by Krunk the Great

What a wonderful war. Three combatants down, two to go. The whining and bawwing by the Sith gives me great pleasure.

My goals are simple, to drive the enemy from the field and hear the lamentations of their women!

Forward Legion, to victory, and glory!

Ave Legio!

Wow, this thread sure did go downhill since the like, second page or whenever I posted last.

NsO had spent itself, IAA didn't really want to fight, and BTA was in to support their allies in the first two. It makes sense for the three to have peaced out and none of us harbor any resentment against them for being rational and doing what was best. Neither NSO nor Tetris have spent themselves yet, and we have not been able to reach a peace agreement we can agree to yet, and so we'll keep fighting and do our best to win. And I'm sure Legion will do it's best as well. It's kind of funny, they've actually fought better against me than have quite a few other alliances with much better war reputations... or maybe I'm just a high priority target.

But anyway, eventually, the war will end, and I can't see either side paying any kind of monetary reps whatsoever, regardless of who wins. Which is the way it should be. Of course I'm going to say we will win, and of course they're going to say they will win, and there's not much point in going back and forth about it. There really isn't anything left worth saying ITT.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1319916278' post='2834598']
Wow, this thread sure did go downhill since the like, second page or whenever I posted last.

NsO had spent itself, IAA didn't really want to fight, and BTA was in to support their allies in the first two. It makes sense for the three to have peaced out and none of us harbor any resentment against them for being rational and doing what was best. Neither NSO nor Tetris have spent themselves yet, and we have not been able to reach a peace agreement we can agree to yet, and so we'll keep fighting and do our best to win. And I'm sure Legion will do it's best as well. It's kind of funny, they've actually fought better against me than have quite a few other alliances with much better war reputations... or maybe I'm just a high priority target.

But anyway, eventually, the war will end, and I can't see either side paying any kind of monetary reps whatsoever, regardless of who wins. Which is the way it should be. Of course I'm going to say we will win, and of course they're going to say they will win, and there's not much point in going back and forth about it. There really isn't anything left worth saying ITT.
[/quote]

wow who wouldve expected Hereno to be the voice of reason ?? Sign of the apocalypse, SAVE YOURSELF !!!!! :frantic:

[quote name='Banedon' timestamp='1319912500' post='2834574']
What a wonderful war. Three combatants down, two to go. The whining and bawwing by the Sith gives me great pleasure.

My goals are simple, to drive the enemy from the field and hear the lamentations of their women!

Forward Legion, to victory, and glory!

Ave Legio!
[/quote]
with your war chest, I doubt you can back up your talk. Perhaps your comrades, but not you. :wub:

[quote name='Wabooz' timestamp='1319917548' post='2834608']
with your war chest, I doubt you can back up your talk. Perhaps your comrades, but not you. :wub:
[/quote]

Speak for yourself. You're well on the way to becoming an anklebiter just like RV.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1319918899' post='2834620']
Can't wait until the NSO surrender thread.
[/quote]

It's not hard to beat up a coalition half your size.

What's hard is beating up an alliance twice your size, which we're doing pretty well considering, you know, being generally outnumbered.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1319918899' post='2834620']
Can't wait until the NSO surrender thread.
[/quote]
With RoK absolutely foaming at the mouth and suffering from the brain fever, I doubt we'll see a "surrender" but I definitely can't wait to see the thread which will be regarded as an NSO surrender.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319919381' post='2834628']

What's hard is beating up an alliance twice your size, which we're doing pretty well considering, you know, being generally outnumbered.
[/quote]

The coalition was even in comparison to Legion, but keep up the spin. It's amusing.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1319919926' post='2834634']
With RoK absolutely foaming at the mouth and suffering from the brain fever, I doubt we'll see a "surrender" but I definitely can't wait to see the thread which will be regarded as an NSO surrender.
[/quote]

I hope Legion forces NSO to surrender, will be a fun read.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319919381' post='2834628']

[/quote]

Really. RV's lost over 90% of his NS. You've lost almost 2/3rds your NS and escaped into PM as well. Your 'recruit', Fingolfin, puffed your stats up by 110K for a minute. Now he's under half strength, turtled up, and just buying navy to keep from getting blockaded and tossing nukes. Half his 2 billion warchest is gone in just 3 weeks. We give you a target rich environment and this is the best you can do? And you turn around and !@#$%* at your allies for not doing your heavy lifting for you???

Wow. I leave for a couple months and Legion starts winning wars.

Anyway, nice job Legion. You'll probably get pressured into giving white peace to NSO, but you've scored an impressive political victory. I'll just echo the sentiments of others: don't screw it up. Don't spend all your money in one place either. Namely, trying to get the dreaded "s" word in the peace agreement. You don't need it.