Official announcement from the Legion

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1319904359' post='2834478']
But Tetris didn't actually aquire the screenshots?

If I was being cynical, I would say Legion declared on Tetris instead of NSO because of their poor connections in comparison.
[/quote]

Tetris posted them, thus had acquired them, it's not all that hard to follow.....

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1319904359' post='2834478']
But Tetris didn't actually aquire the screenshots?

If I was being cynical, I would say Legion declared on Tetris instead of NSO because of their poor connections in comparison.
[/quote]

Varianz confession came well into the war, to the world and if he's to be believed to the rest of NSO government as well.

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319904889' post='2834482']
Tetris posted them, thus had acquired them, it's not all that hard to follow.....
[/quote]

Tetris, as in all of Tetris? From what was posted in their recognition of war, Ridin High said that he had taken control of the alliance again after the incident and went to speak to Legion before it went to war.

Or was this disputed as well?

I am aware that was said all the way at the beginning of this but I've missed a fair bit.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1319905202' post='2834486']
Tetris, as in all of Tetris? From what was posted in their recognition of war, Ridin High said that he had taken control of the alliance again after the incident and went to speak to Legion before it went to war.

I am aware that was said all the way at the beginning of this but I've missed a fair bit.
[/quote]

Then maybe you should go read those threads. It's been hashed out to death elsewhere.

[/quote]

As we've seen before changing gov doesn't make your alliance innocent of whats been done before, people keep wanting to roll polar and NPO what previous govs have done, why is this any different??

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319904792' post='2834480']
I'd love to know how somebody can publish information without 'aquiring' it. Yeah, they (Tetris) aquired it. This has been gone over in excruciating detail for the last month. Nobody is disputing this.
[/quote]

Or were just given the information. You never can tell with these things.

Acquiring implies they sought the information out, which you can't exactly prove unless you're a mind reader or want to admit to spying and do the very thing you hate tetris for doing :v:

[quote name='SamVimes' timestamp='1319905443' post='2834489']
As we've seen before changing gov doesn't make your alliance innocent of whats been done before, people keep wanting to roll polar and NPO what previous govs have done, why is this any different??
[/quote]

I don't think I've ever supported attacks on alliances over actions that happend in the past or that a new government wanted to fix without war.

[/quote]
An amicable resolution would have been handing over the parties responsible for the spying. I am unaware of any such offers (although admittedly not in Legion government).

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1319902834' post='2834465']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106028&view=findpost&p=2825543

There you go.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, very good. You have discovered that he "supplied" information that had already been circulating for many months. Never in any of that did he say he had a spy in Legion and obtained those himself. That is all fantasy on Legion's part. The fact remains that for months Legion has been leaking like a sieve. You cannot blame NSO for your own failings.[/color]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319905576' post='2834492']
Or were just given the information. You never can tell with these things.

Acquiring implies they sought the information out, which you can't exactly prove unless you're a mind reader or want to admit to spying and do the very thing you hate tetris for doing :v:
[/quote]

[url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/acquire]This.[/url]

Pay particular attention to the first definition and stop Clintonising.

[quote name='Flonker' timestamp='1319908564' post='2834521']
[url="http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/acquire"]This.[/url]

Pay particular attention to the first definition and stop Clintonising.
[/quote]

The information had been circulating for quite a while. Such that the true source of the information is clouded in mystery, much like a game of telephone.

No non-allied alliance was under any obligation to stop the circulation, as the little "Intelligence" clause does not exist.

You know what they say, once things get on the internet they spread like wildfire -- much like sexting.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1319908553' post='2834520']
[color="#0000FF"]Yes, very good. You have discovered that he "supplied" information that had already been circulating for many months. Never in any of that did he say he had a spy in Legion and obtained those himself. That is all fantasy on Legion's part. The fact remains that for months Legion has been leaking like a sieve. You cannot blame NSO for your own failings.[/color]
[/quote]

If your read it right he says that there was OTHER information that had been out for months not the screen shots he handed to Tetris, he implys that it's from the same person(s) though.

Keep up the good work and please tell me where you're getting the stuff your smoking/drinking/injecting it must be top rate.

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1319902834' post='2834465']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=106028&view=findpost&p=2825543

There you go.
[/quote]

I have a lot to think about now. This explains a lot of things.

It's rare, but thank you, Sabcat.

Edited by Jake Liebenow

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319908906' post='2834524']
The information had been circulating for quite a while. Such that the true source of the information is clouded in mystery, much like a game of telephone.

No non-allied alliance was under any obligation to stop the circulation, as the little "Intelligence" clause does not exist.

You know what they say, once things get on the internet they spread like wildfire -- much like sexting.
[/quote]

got proof it was in circulation? link to it in CNTel like you all claim?

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1319909096' post='2834528']
got proof it was in circulation? link to it in CNTel like you all claim?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Not everything comes from that place. There are other, less public channels in which information gets passed about. I fail to see what it is so hard to comprehend. Legion is hardly a victim of "NSO spying" if NSO has never spied.[/color]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319909187' post='2834531']
I am under no obligation to tell you everyone who received the circulating information.
[/quote]

but

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1319900467' post='2834443']
Burden of proof is on the accuser my good sir.
[/quote]

since your making us take your word as proof