I did not hit her

Torchwood

[quote name='hhawk' timestamp='1319935590' post='2834773']
I love CSN... the alliance means a lot.
AT certainly was the best HoS... :P Happy Birthday friends.
[/quote]

Yay! It's our birthday!!
And who doesn't love CSN? lol

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1320025054' post='2835368']
Did you guys intentionally leave out the names people are saying should be in the OP?
[/quote]

Only TheBlackWatch was forgotten (Arouet was not Head of State, though he was definitely a valued member of the Commonwealth), for what reasons I'm not sure. [OOC: I wasn't able to provide any edits to the announcement since my internet network blocked anything game related for a week or so, and I believe I am the only one in government who was around for TBW, and Gino/AT's reputation are pretty much remembered by everyone, new and old]

If it is out of any consolation, TBW did in fact accomplish a lot for The Commonwealth, notably by setting us down the SF! path after a minutia of hesitance in the very beginning (that was spurred by complications with USN).

Meh,[s]Little sad[/s] I wasn't mentioned. Would have been sad in the past, not really anymore.

No clue who's even in CSN anymore, but none the less, 5 years is a long time, grats all.

Edit: realized I wasn't sad.

Edited by gowfanatic

[quote name='gowfanatic' timestamp='1320317092' post='2837569']
Meh,[s]Little sad[/s] I wasn't mentioned. Would have been sad in the past, not really anymore.

No clue who's even in CSN anymore, but none the less, 5 years is a long time, grats all.

Edit: realized I wasn't sad.
[/quote]

Sir, where the $%&@ have you been. I miss you GOW. :(

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1320109677' post='2836090']
If it is out of any consolation, TBW did in fact accomplish a lot for The Commonwealth, notably by setting us down the SF! path after a minutia of hesitance in the very beginning (that was spurred by complications with USN).
[/quote]
Hey!

:mad:

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1320109677' post='2836090']
Only TheBlackWatch was forgotten (Arouet was not Head of State, though he was definitely a valued member of the Commonwealth)
[/quote]

I dont think the OP said it was only Head of States :P Argue for yourself! Slap liz and torch around a little!

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1320386645' post='2838251']
Hey!

:mad:
[/quote]

Did I misspeak or slur my words? It was under TBW that CSN began its shift toward SF! and away from CDT (inherently USN in hindsight). He was also hesitant about SF! at first, notably when he chewed me out (I was Minister of Foreign Affairs at the time) for even hinting to USN that that had been the case; TBW also told USN to shove off when certain government officials demanded that I be fired or replaced for even hinting the aforementioned.

[quote name='SpacingOutMan' timestamp='1320461515' post='2839271']
Did I misspeak or slur my words? It was under TBW that CSN began its shift toward SF! and away from CDT (inherently USN in hindsight). He was also hesitant about SF! at first, notably when he chewed me out (I was Minister of Foreign Affairs at the time) for even hinting to USN that that had been the case; TBW also told USN to shove off when certain government officials demanded that I be fired or replaced for even hinting the aforementioned.
[/quote]
Yeah I was just saying it wasn't under TBW that we (CSN) started towards SF!. That was a primary goal for me when I was MoFA right before you, and it was a goal I was very open about with the upper leadership (AT, then TBW, and Gino was in and out of government, but liked my FA goals). It's the reason we signed FARK (ODP at the time) and RIA (MDP), and I started treaties rolling with GOD and ROK that were interrupted by our entry into NV.

[quote name='dejarue' timestamp='1320650491' post='2840963']
Yeah I was just saying it wasn't under TBW that we (CSN) started towards SF!. That was a primary goal for me when I was MoFA right before you, and it was a goal I was very open about with the upper leadership (AT, then TBW, and Gino was in and out of government, but liked my FA goals). It's the reason we signed FARK (ODP at the time) and RIA (MDP), and I started treaties rolling with GOD and ROK that were interrupted by our entry into NV.
[/quote]

That was under TBW though, no? Or was AT still HoS? :P I know it had been an area of discussion prior to the formation of Feroticas (so just after I had left for USB).

[quote name='herpderp' timestamp='1320707918' post='2841313']
5 years of mediocrity. Congrats anyway
[/quote]

4 years of honour and 1 year of [b][color="#FF0000"]EVIL[/color][/b] would be a better way to put it. :P
CSN may never have been particularly powerful or massively influential, but we made our mark upon the world never the less.

Edited by Emperor Smith

[quote name='Emperor Smith' timestamp='1320715616' post='2841377']
4 years of honour and 1 year of [b][color="#FF0000"]EVIL[/color][/b] would be a better way to put it. :P
CSN may never have been particularly powerful or massively influential, but we made our mark upon the world never the less.
[/quote]

So did Gotham.

5 years is as good as any to call it quits!