My nation got deleted...

Chaos Reigns

My nation was deleted and I checked my email and it says I had a multi, this is NOT true at all. I have 1 SE nation and 1 TE nation. I never had 2 nation in one game. I know about the multi rule. This is either a bug or someone unfairly reported me having a multi.

No one else in my family plays CN so even being on a wifi network wouldn't cause this. I don't own a computer, I've been playing CN from my iPhone since May. I use safari, opera mini and the browser through my IRC app for CN. My internet is a 3G connection.

Nation name: Chaos Reigns
Nation ruler: kingofchaos
Nation ID: 459976

Edit: I texted everyone at home who uses the wifi connection. No one has even heard of CN, let alone play it.

Edit again: I'm sure this is stemming from an IP thing. Here is how my internet usage goes: Normal internet is from my iPhone with my prepaid 3G internet.
My grandpa has wifi at his house and it is a closed network with a password. I was visiting him for the last 2 days and so my IP was whatever the router gave me. I visit him about once a month. I don't own anything for internet except my phone.

Edited by Chaos Reigns

This was, unequivocally, a mistake on the part of a staff member - the wrong nation was deleted in a case of multis. Your account was not a multi and there is not even a suspicion of such. Hang in there while we sort this out, and my deepest apologies. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

[quote name='Manwe' timestamp='1319804177' post='2833520']
This was, unequivocally, a mistake on the part of a staff member - the wrong nation was deleted in a case of multis. Your account was not a multi and there is not even a suspicion of such. Hang in there while we sort this out, and my deepest apologies. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
[/quote]

:o

I have all my nation figures if you want them. Such as land, tech, infra, cash on hand, aid deals and expiry, BC day, soldiers, spies, etc

Edit: When do you think my nation will be restored? Thanks.

Edited by Chaos Reigns

[quote name='admin' timestamp='1319844076' post='2834080']
Login with your kingofchaos account and create a new nation. Then PM me and I will restore.
[/quote]

Done.
http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=479066

Edit: I haven't done anything to this newly created nation. Still at all original defaults. (I don't want to mess something up)

Edited by Chaos Reigns