Halloween!

Illustrious

I've noticed that the Halloween "tradition" on Cybernations hasn't been as pronounced as it used to be. Perhaps people think its lame or uncool, but whatever.

Well, post up your costumes on who you are or will be for this Halloween. If there isn't a big turn out then maybe this can the last hurrah for celebrating Halloween on CN. Personally I don't partake in the festivities but I enjoy seeing everyone else.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1319755602' post='2833226']
I'm going for this look.

[img]http://www.xmascotcostume.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/P/e/Pedo_Bear_Costume_1_.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I think he meant Halloween in CN, which usually involves using the avatar/sig set of some well known player.

[quote name='Paxis' timestamp='1319755076' post='2833218']
I've noticed that the Halloween "tradition" on Cybernations hasn't been as pronounced as it used to be. Perhaps people think its lame or uncool, but whatever.

Well, post up your costumes on who you are or will be for this Halloween. If there isn't a big turn out then maybe this can the last hurrah for celebrating Halloween on CN. Personally I don't partake in the festivities but I enjoy seeing everyone else.
[/quote]
well i think a year or 2 ago there was a thing where "they" were getting mad about it or something and i think thats why its slowed down. At least i think thats what happened, i cant really remember

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319757304' post='2833242']
well i think a year or 2 ago there was a thing where "they" were getting mad about it or something and i think thats why its slowed down. At least i think thats what happened, i cant really remember
[/quote]

No, it's fine...

I like how we're "they" now, though! It sounds so foreboding.

[quote name='Buzz Lightyear' timestamp='1319757304' post='2833242']
[/quote]
People are usually fine as long as they don't dress up as a member of the game staff. I remember someone going as admin a couple years ago. Did not go well.

I was Vladimir two years ago. As I'm not that verbose, I coupled a paragraph of actual content with random gibberish. I actually fooled quite a few people. Last year, I have no idea what I did. I had 3 grad school classes and worked full time. Probably anything but CN.

As for why it's not such a big deal this year, it probably has something to do with it being on a Monday.

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1319810953' post='2833574']
People are usually fine as long as they don't dress up as a member of the game staff. I remember someone going as admin a couple years ago. Did not go well.

I was Vladimir two years ago. As I'm not that verbose, I coupled a paragraph of actual content with random gibberish. I actually fooled quite a few people. Last year, I have no idea what I did. I had 3 grad school classes and worked full time. Probably anything but CN.

As for why it's not such a big deal this year, it probably has something to do with it being on a Monday.
[/quote]
I still remember that... It was quite good indeed.