Procinctia National Museum

Generalissimo

[i]Procinctia International Travel Association[/i] will be opening the [i]Procinctia National Museum[/i], a museum promoting Procinctia’s culture.

The museum, hosted at an unrevealed building in an undisclosed location, will be opened to the public on October 27.

Confirmed exhibits include everything from Boston’s [i]Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum[/i]'s 1990 theft.

The [i]Procinctia National Museum[/i] will feature original manuscripts of William Shakespeare's plays [b]The History of Cardenio[/b] and [b]Love's Labours Won[/b], two works previously believed lost - now revealed for the first time.

Both plays will be printed as books exclusively available from [i]Procinctia Publishing Press[/i].

Edited by Generalissimo

The original ‘Text I’ manuscript of T. E. Lawrence’s [b]Seven Pillars of Wisdom[/b] lost in 1919, original writings from ‘Lawrence of Arabia’ about the Arab Revolt, will be displayed at The [i]Procinctia National Museum[/i].

A ‘Text I’ edition of [b]Seven Pillars of Wisdom[/b] will be exclusively available from Procinctia Publishing Press.

Edited by Generalissimo

[quote name='Kaiser Martens' timestamp='1319652478' post='2832542']"Where the hell are they getting this stuff?!"[/quote]These random Vikings noticed that the [i]Procinctia National Museum[/i] hadn’t revealed where the hell they were getting this stuff. . .
. . . and the [i]Procinctia International Travel Association[/i] really hoped this oversight wouldn't be noticed. . .

Edited by Generalissimo