THP DoW

Admir

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1319435947' post='2831449']
They have a couple more nations, about 30-40k more NS, about 700 more ANS. We have about 40 more nukes.
[/quote]

looks like another good,even war....its becoming a habit this round :)

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1319489640' post='2831728']
Aw come on. Can we no find something to argue about? ;)

Or we could have Some WAPA Whiskay. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AF0agmxvKgQ&feature=related :)
[/quote]

We can argue about which of us was able to fire the first nuke off. I suspect you're trying to get us all drunked up so we forget how to find the red button!

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1319512959' post='2831919']
Hypocrite.
[/quote]
I got a response just how i responded and it summed everything up perfectly fine

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1319517928' post='2831953']
We can argue about which of us was able to fire the first nuke off. I suspect you're trying to get us all drunked up so we forget how to find the red button!
[/quote]

no arguing there ,your the winner ,hit me 5 seconds into update :gag::)

Edited by bannyfaws

[quote name='bannyfaws' timestamp='1319568002' post='2832191']
no arguing there ,your the winner ,hit me 5 seconds into update :gag::)
[/quote]

My finger was hovering over the button! Having a blast so far blowing everything up. You guys are awesome to fight against.

I have changed my mind I am going to keep all my WAPA beer for myself.

Your men were fighting fair until today. :o It is obvious that my nation is in bill lock.

I have no nukes yet your Nations still are nuking me. You seem to think its fair to use nukes on a Nation who has none?

No WAPA BEER for you's :P

Edited by St Mungo

[quote name='St Mungo' timestamp='1319780995' post='2833453']
Your men were fighting fair until today. :o It is obvious that my nation is in bill lock.

I have no nukes yet your Nations still are nuking me. You seem to think its fair to use nukes on a Nation who has none?
[/quote]

If it was that easy then I would never buy nukes and just fight the entire round with conventional weaponry.

[b]Your men were fighting fair until today. :o It is obvious that my nation is in bill lock.[/b]

[/quote]

In my book, nuking someone in an alliance war to force said someone without a warchest to reroll is fighting fair.

Edited by Therm

[/quote]

I think its pretty fair. lol :P