Individual Surrender Terms

[center][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/f/fa/Ngwar.png[/img]
[img]http://www.non-grata.net/uploads/Bannerlion-eagle.png[/img][/center]

Non Grata today offers the nations of SOS Brigade the following terms for individual surrender:

[QUOTE]SOS Brigade nations wishing to surrender to Non Grata agree to abide to the following terms:

I. Military Decom
1. Decom all military improvements (except those required for the Strategic Defense Initiative), soldiers to at least 25% of population, and all tanks, planes, nukes, and naval ships.
2. Change Alliance Affiliation to “NG POW” You may change your AA at the conclusion of the war after terms in section II are completed.
3. Place “Protected by Non Grata” in nation bio.
4. Post “I (ruler name of nation name) surrender to Non Grata” in the following topic on the CN forums. http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213

II. Monetary Reps
1. You agree to pay Non Grata the following amount of reps at the conclusion of Non Grata's war effort. NG triumvirs will inform you of your aid target.
a. Nations 15k NS and below – 0 reparations
b. Nations above 5k tech - 200 tech
c. Everyone else - 3 million/50 tech

Non Grata has the right to attack you should you fail to comply.[/QUOTE]

It should be noted that these terms are not offered to those nations that just left peace mode yesterday.
We thank you all for your continued support.

Edited by King Xander the Only

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319402578' post='2831039']
So are reps in individual terms like a thing now or what?
[/quote]
It's not like war deserters are gonna be welcomed in too many places. Reps will at least clean up a slim bit of that tarnish!

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1319402634' post='2831041']
I surely hope so. Deserters shouldn't be able to come out clean.
[/quote]
I always thought that the purpose of individual terms was to encourage enemy nations to desert, and thus make the fight easier. What encouragement do you offer them with these terms?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1319404486' post='2831068']
I always thought that the purpose of individual terms was to encourage enemy nations to desert, and thus make the fight easier. What encouragement do you offer them with these terms?
[/quote]
Are you implying that this costs more than a war?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1319402578' post='2831039']
So are reps in individual terms like a thing now or what?
[/quote]

Looks like they will be in curb stomps. I do not expect to see that trend in closer or larger wars when the goal is to knock out enemy alliances as fast as possible.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1319404486' post='2831068']
[/quote]

Non Grata is 226 nations strong. SOS Brigade is 22 nations strong. Non Grata has NO motivation to give easy individual surrender terms whatsoever. Who cares if all 22 keep fighting forever. It's already a curb stomp and always has been. No way it can get any easier for Non Grata.

So the only motivation here that I can see is to be able to tell anyone who has a problem with how long this curb stomp has been going on, "we offered surrender terms to people who want out."

So, to me anyway, the question is are these terms a fair trade for peace to the SOS nations who originally were not involved for the reason for the curb stomp in the first place and just happen to be in SOS Brigade when Non Grata attacked them?

Edited by White Chocolate

[quote name='Owned-You' timestamp='1319406343' post='2831101']
Use your intuition to figure it out; the writing has been on the walls for months so to speak.
[/quote]

I don't want to put words in other peoples mouths.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1319406454' post='2831103']
The ones that are going on the way out on their own? Or the ones we maybe have to force out?
[/quote]

Why would alliances going out on their own be higher up on your priority? Doesn't make sense.