Warriors DoW

Machanidas

[img]http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3648/warriorannounce.png[/img]

Machanidas here, on behalf of the triumvirate of the Warriors. I believe this a first for our alliance: we have never before jumped into an existing conflict.

We're making an exception here because we see a pretty decent group of folks in The Grand Lodge of Freemasons getting curbstomped by a much-larger Rodentia Dominatus.

Looks like a tech raid gone bad started it all, which is all fine and good. RD certainly is free to set the situation right, but after awhile it becomes a proportional thing. Curbstomps are bad, mmmmkay?

So, the Warriors declare war on RD. All things considered, winds up a seemingly fair fight numbers-wise and we hope that in the end, all parties involved walk away as friends, bound by the joys of TE war.

Can't have a decent war without a theme, so we go with "Saving Private Mason":

Gen. George C. Marshall: That boy is alive. We are gonna send somebody to find him. And we are gonna get him the Hell... outta there.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_ucAE_GrFrfM/S-CA1TOG7lI/AAAAAAAAEb0/HAjORylUkMM/s1600/Saving+Private+Ryan.jpg[/img]

Private Ryan: Hell, these guys deserve to go home as much as I do. They've fought just as hard.
Captain Miller: Is that what I'm supposed to tell your mother when she gets another folded American flag?
Private Ryan: You can tell her that when you found me, I was with the only brothers I had left. And that there was no way I was deserting them. I think she'd understand that.

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jB238cgdm8Y/TRMqPLQJV1I/AAAAAAAAAHo/gzTsTAmsHLE/s1600/miller.jpg[/img]

Private: They're killing us and we don't have a $%&@in' chance and that's not fair.

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1319259117' post='2830296']
I'm very much disappointed...where is my Clash <_<

That aside, good luck and have fun ^_^

PS: where is Clash?
[/quote]

Clash will be warring with us. He's got computer problems :(

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1319259621' post='2830301']
heh.. the Grand lodge refused peace negotiations...
their wars start expiring tonight... it was over before you started...
[/quote]
/shrugs

When we asked, they said they would appreciate the help. Either way, should be fun.

o/ Casualties

[quote]Good show on evening the scales, Warriors. GLoF doesn't even have any nukes.[/quote]

Can't wait to drop mine. :3

[quote name='arcticllama' timestamp='1319262771' post='2830353']
sorry to shorten the war on you all but we have bigger fish to fry:)
[/quote]

I assume "bigger" is metaphorical here, because GLoF is not even 1/5th of your size by NS.

Anyway, well fought to the two people I attacked. I'm sure if this had gone longer we would've become great friends.

Yeah, that's gonna be that. Who says violence doesn't solve problems?

RD immediately approached us about peace, saying they were willing --- and actively attempting --- to peace with the Masons, so that's that. Now, everyone's peace offers should officially be in the mail.

Everyone walks away on good terms as far as we're concerned and no bad blood.

TE is a fun game, everyone, I hope we can all foster that spirit and grow the game.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1319283906' post='2830413']
I didn't even get to fight. This is the worst war ever.
[/quote]
It's ok. We'll find another target for you to unleash your anger upon :awesome: