The Christian Coalition of Countries

Sheldomar

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings!

The Christian Coalition of Countries is an alliance dedicated to the defense and promotion of the National Religion of Christianity within Planet Bob.

Hey, I'm bumping your thread.

I felt curious:

Do the CCC Nations choose Christianity as their National Religion without caring which one is the desired Religion of the citizens?

(I mean, the Religion they desire to change every 15 days).

Hey, I'm bumping your thread.

I felt curious:

Do the CCC Nations choose Christianity as their National Religion without caring which one is the desired Religion of the citizens?

(I mean, the Religion they desire to change every 15 days).

Thank you for the bump, and your question.

You are correct, zoskia. We choose the National Religion of Christianity, even if our populace asks for something else. It often results in a -1 happiness, which we choose to overcome in our choice of Wonders, Government and environmental policies, Trades (making sure we trade within our color sphere, getting resources that boost happiness), etc.

When you consider, for example, how many folk don't choose to trade within their own color sphere, trade for resources that don't help them, or choose to take a pro-nuclear stance when they're not powerful enough to develop nuclear weapons, etc., the -1 happiness hit for Religion choice can look minor in comparison....

Overall, it is a small price to pay for standing with one's convictions. And it helps that the stronger nations in the CCC like to help out the younger, weaker ones in our midst.

Edited by Sheldomar

• 2 weeks later...