The Christian Coalition of Countries

Sheldomar

• Replies 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just a reminder that the Christian Coalition of Countries has initiated a new economic development program for both our middle strength and younger nations, and it's been a great success!

If you want to be in a Christian alliance where you can both take part and grow, there's plenty of opportunities at the CCC! Come join us today! Follow the link below my sig....

Edited by Sheldomar

Wanted CN to know that we've had about 20% growth this past month. We are steadily increasing!

We also have a $1 million sign on bonus.

Come be a part of us!

I have been very moved by this alliance. I was in MCXA for around 9 months. While io was their i served as MoI(which is a really good position to get) But i gave up that and everything i could have had to come see how the CCC would be. It has been great! I cant tell you how the guys here just make you feel at home and make you feel welcome. I have been here for over 2 months and plan on being here for along time. We have started a new aid program and it is giving many young nations the chance to grow. I can tell you that if you are under 2,000 NS and want to grow amazingly fast that CCC is the alliance for you. WE have helped many grow as fast as any other nation could have. But dont just come for the aid, come because you want to have a good time and chill with probably the nicest guys you could ever find online.

• 4 weeks later...