Nuclear Darkness Accords

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318996949' post='2828418']
Lol, I thought NPL was supposed to be a more neutral AA? Apparently not. You now warrant my opinion (along with multiple others) that you should burn. :smug:

Next you will be announcing you will be turning into a Weeaboo?
[/quote]
Nuclear Proliferation would result in a fiery hell... Everything. Must. Burn. :smug:

A Weeabo? Now that is just uncalled for :mad:

Edited by Jaiar

Lol, I thought NPL was supposed to be a more neutral AA?[/quote]

Since when? Stop talking out of your ass.

[quote]You now warrant my opinion (along with multiple others) that you should burn.[/quote]

Why? Because they signed with an alliance who made you burn in a humiliating fashion?

[quote]Next you will be announcing you will be turning into a Weeaboo?[/quote]

I have no idea where you even get this from. I suspect it also came from your rectum.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318999518' post='2828458']
Can I flame you for stealing my pictures? NPL, I'm sure you'll live up to your name if you listen to GOD's nation building advice. :ph34r:
[/quote]

I've heard a lot of things...but i was not aware we were bad at nation building.

Lol, I thought NPL was supposed to be a more neutral AA? Apparently not. You now warrant my opinion (along with multiple others) that you should burn. :smug:
[/quote]

Oh we are Neutral for sure... we are planning to nuke the Grey Council right off the Grey Sphere so we may rule it as kings, then our vision for a grand nuclear armed neutrality will be complete!

Next you will be announcing you will be turning into a Weeaboo?
[/quote]

Well I wanted us to use a my little pony theme but that was taken... if you say this Weeaboo thingy is free then sure we can hold a poll on that.

[quote]Lol, this is good.

I still like you NPL... I don't know why.[/quote]

Meh sides are sides man... I actually really like a lot of you RoKers and always will. Politics and Friendships are two seperate things in my head. Some people dont get that but hey thats up to them.

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1319000970' post='2828472']
Yes, I was. GOD was one of the first to really stress MHP. It was a complement.
[/quote]

...and thank you as well I actually very much agree with you. We have taken a lot of advise from GOD already and they have proved to be a great help in our early formation months so far. Love 'em or hate 'em they do know what they are doing that's for sure.

Edited by King Wally

The Parties may call out on each other for Military Assistance in both agressive and defensive campaigns, providing military assistance is encouraged but not required by this document.

What does this mean? You can call each other out as long as this treaty says that military assistance is optional, not mandatory? :wtc:

Get a better treaty writer.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1319004169' post='2828499']
The Parties may call out on each other for Military Assistance in both agressive and defensive campaigns, providing military assistance is encouraged but not required by this document.

What does this mean? You can call each other out as long as this treaty says that military assistance is optional, not mandatory? :wtc:

Get a better treaty writer.
[/quote]
Replace that comma with a semicolon. Some people just don't realize the evils of comma splices. -_-

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318999343' post='2828455']
Lol, this is good.

I still like you NPL... I don't know why.
[/quote]
Could it be because they really are good folks, regardless of the side they may end up on in any future wars? And that it is OK to like good folks, and continue to like friends even if they are on opposing sides on an issue? I dunno, like, i am guessing here.

:smug: [quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' timestamp='1319008845' post='2828538']
Could it be because they really are good folks, regardless of the side they may end up on in any future wars? And that it is OK to like good folks, and continue to like friends even if they are on opposing sides on an issue? I dunno, like, i am guessing here.
[/quote]
looking at the web, most of my friends will end up on the opposite side, besides obviously those in RIA, although me claiming a side in a war is a bit naive, since I make my own side, doesn't mean I wont still be friends with them.
OOC: lern2 OOC and IC, two separate concepts, as much as most of you would love to prove otherwise.
edit: and obv not aimed at you AvT but you state my point well. Edited by Mogar