What happened to World Federation?

LeonidasRexII

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1318990766' post='2828331']
Someone said they split into two different AAs. I don't know why or if it's even true. I don't care enough to go look and find out tbh. :P
[/quote]

Dang! I hate when I give on something only to go back and find that I was only a step or two away. Found em, well most of the them.

It seems that Omniscient1 has earned his moniker in this case as wF seems to have moved to either -

Mortal Wombat - http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Mortal%20Wombat

or

Wombat Disciple - http://www.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Wombat%20Disciple

That's correct. They decided on a new alliance name and theme. Like most, half the membership isn't active beyond collecting a check in game. Those that are have switched their AA and the rest haven't gotten the memo, apparently. They've been experiencing some forum issues and were holding off on the official DoE until everything was done.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1318990609' post='2828328']
I've searched here and on the wiki and haven't found anything to explain their falling off a cliff.
[/quote]

Maybe you could ask instead of making a whole thread about it?

[quote name='jkellz' timestamp='1319079047' post='2828980']
aww, some people still care bout us :P
[/quote]

More like care about Planet Bob. With the population declining like it has over the past two years seeing a drop like that was disconcerting. Especially when it involved one of the strongest young alliances around.

[quote name='Enrage' timestamp='1319001244' post='2828474']
Maybe you could ask instead of making a whole thread about it?
[/quote]

We did.

[quote]To: Enrage From: Unknown Smurf Date: 10/17/2011 7:02:16 PM

Subject: World Federation..?

[quote name='Zhaan' timestamp='1318991263' post='2828341']
That's correct. They decided on a new alliance name and theme. Like most, half the membership isn't active beyond collecting a check in game. Those that are have switched their AA and the rest haven't gotten the memo, apparently. They've been experiencing some forum issues and were holding off on the official DoE until everything was done.
[/quote]

Soooo what you're saying is we have a small window for an open season tech raid?!

Gonna have to go hit up GOONS...

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1319149656' post='2829482']
They still have a VE treaty. :P

Nobody should ever talk to enrage, if they can help it. Tests have shown that he is a horrible person.
[/quote]

We have informed VE of our MDOAP treaty cancellation. We wish them the best of luck.
Please shut your face and wear a paper bag over it.

Edited by Enrage

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1319149656' post='2829482']
They still have a VE treaty. :P

Nobody should ever talk to enrage, if they can help it. Tests have shown that he is a horrible person.
[/quote]

Well to be fair so does Tetris...

I kid, I kid.

O/ Wombats