An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

the wompus

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1318979256' post='2828254']
All OP nations have been instructed to send/accept peace.

Wars not peaced out by update tomorrow may be subject to "slot rent".
[/quote]

Usually when you collect rent from someone you are gaining something. There is absolutely nothing you can gain from nuking someone.
http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Synergy&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance
*points to Seven Springs*

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1319140937' post='2829406']
Usually when you collect rent from someone you are gaining something. There is absolutely nothing you can gain from nuking someone.
http://tournament.cybernations.net/stats_news.asp?Search=Synergy&SearchBy=Nation_Alliance
*points to Seven Springs*
[/quote]
Wes I will handle it and you are absolutely right

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1319117304' post='2829244']
Right, glad you guys decided to use the Incite Government Propaganda trick on freedom too. Classy.

Regardless, the fights over, the debates over, lets just move on to different things.

Best of luck to GDA and any OP nations in the rebuild (if they even took any damage).
[/quote]
Are you really complaining that we spied on one of your guys during a war?

[quote name='freedomfighter' timestamp='1319135386' post='2829369']
I can tell you why: Because my tax collect would have been big enough to ensure a proper war for a long time. Inciting propaganda, blockades etc. were clearly intended for AFTER the war - and that is a whole different subject.
[/quote]
I love using a navy to blockade just to be a dick. It's a good tactic during a war, though. Either your opponent has to collect with a lower collection (hopefully in anarchy too), or try to play defensive with the navy by buying his own, spending some of his WC in the process.

[quote name='CEO George Harris' timestamp='1319159140' post='2829552']
True but a good IRS spy mission can get the other person to collect with a lower tax rate
[/quote]

Why not both?

Spy attacks and Navy ops are a fair weapon in war. It makes spies a hidden factor in a lot of wars.

It also rewards you for your navy and spies if the war threatens to go further than 1 or 2 rounds.

Get spies, early! You can also do a lot of hidden damage done if you catch others with 90%.