Nuclear Ascension Accords

Jtkode

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1318919935' post='2827780']
I love the chest-thumping Bob has made a habit of. How soon he has forgotten RoK's humiliation at the hands of PC last war, an alliance a fraction of their own size.
[/quote]

Sorry man, feels good to have allies behind you. Perhaps we're getting carried away with this "feeling."

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1318919935' post='2827780']
I love the chest-thumping Bob has made a habit of. How soon he has forgotten RoK's humiliation at the hands of PC last war, an alliance a fraction of their own size.

Anyway, if NPL is okay with you guys, you can't be too bad.

o/ Treaties
[/quote]

That's the confirmation i've been waiting for. Good show.

[quote name='MikeCrotch' timestamp='1318949135' post='2827922']
Cool NPL, you have some more friends to back you up when we inevitably come for you. More fun for all!
[/quote]

Oh, GOONS :wub:

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1318951020' post='2827930']
Tensions are high...I like this, well done NPL and the other alliance for causing more drama
[/quote]

Yes because two alliances signing a PIAT should cause more tension, seriously.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1318951020' post='2827930']
Tensions are high...I like this, well done NPL and the other alliance for causing more drama
[/quote]

I am confused how a PIAT, which for all intents and purposes, says I like you and want to be friends, is creating drama...hmmm maybe it isn't the two alliance involved creating the drama?

o/NPL
o/ARES
o/Those who cause drama.

[quote name='porksaber' timestamp='1318909505' post='2827598']
Two horrible alliances make a horrible treaty. Am i missing anything? Next.
[/quote]

Please reform SLCB, stomping your laughable excuses of fighters was the most fun i've ever had here

that said i do hope this doesn't go beyond a PIAT :/

Edited by lazaraus45

[quote]Congratulations to both parties upon reaching first base. It remains to be seen who gets who's pants off first....probably Wally. [/quote]

I cant wait for second base! More touching XD.

[quote]He wont because he is all talk. Bob is just trying real hard to fit in with his new pals. Issuing impotent threats is just part of the package I guess. [/quote]

I doubt hell have anything to say to that.

[quote]Yes because two alliances signing a PIAT should cause more tension, seriously. [/quote]

That's just that Kem, they make it drama because they want drama, it doesn't have to be us. Do what I do, literally don't comment to them or talk directly to them because they don't deserve it, if they want to burn bridges, they can.

[quote]Cool NPL, you have some more friends to back you up when we inevitably come for you. More fun for all! [/quote]

Sure as hell right well back em up.

[quote]that said i do hope this doesn't go beyond a PIAT :/ [/quote]

Any reason for that laz?

Edited by Jtkode

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1318912976' post='2827653']
I wonder how they feel about this.
[/quote]

We don't like to feel things, that's what the booze is for.
So here's a toast of mindless hailing to our friends in NPL.

[img]http://cdn.gunaxin.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beer-toast.jpg[/img]

[quote]
That's just that Kem, they make it drama because they want drama, it doesn't have to be us. Do what I do, literally don't comment to them or talk directly to them because they don't deserve it, if they want to burn bridges, they can.
[/quote]

I normally don't interact with the haters etc, but with the attacks made on this thread, I had too, not only because of who it came from, but how slimy a fashion it was done in.

@Vicarious

o/ Fark, you guys are the best allies we could ask for :)

Edited by KemMo

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1318921100' post='2827793']
So you employed a straw man simply to get a chance to post a really weak joke? Cool.
[/quote]
I didn't think anyone in NSO would be unfamiliar with this tactic by now. Suppose I was wrong, I'm sorry.

[quote]
I normally don't interact with the Trollers etc, but with the attacks made on this thread, I had too, not only because of who it came from, but how slimy a fashion it was done in.

@Vicarious

o/ Fark, you guys are the best allies we could ask for :) [/quote]

Well, you do know it is a PIAT, very controversial. XD

[quote name='smurthwaite' timestamp='1318957766' post='2827977']
I am confused how a PIAT, which for all intents and purposes, says I like you and want to be friends, is creating drama...hmmm maybe it isn't the two alliance involved creating the drama?

o/NPL
o/ARES
o/Those who cause drama.
[/quote]
It was a post on the OWF, so of course I'm gonna add to the Mj and co v SF and co hatred :P

I like a lot of the guys in NPL, but I'm not too fond of ARES anymore.

Tbh, even though Jtkode has shown up on the big boards more often as of late, I'm kind of surprised NPL found anyone from ARES to actually discuss a treaty with and/or approve it.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1318946130' post='2827916']
Sorry man, feels good to have allies behind you. Perhaps we're getting carried away with this "feeling."
[/quote]

Yes, your allies are behind you, hoping that you will make a decent meat-shield, as that is all your alliance is. All of your "swagger" comes from the prowess of your allies, and through none of your own.

[quote]I like a lot of the guys in NPL, but I'm not too fond of ARES anymore.

Tbh, even though Jtkode has shown up on the big boards more often as of late, I'm kind of surprised NPL found anyone from ARES to actually discuss a treaty with and/or approve it. [/quote]

You are more than welcome to come get to know us on our ally chan, most of us get on daily.

[quote name='RandomInterrupt' timestamp='1318950567' post='2827927']
He wont because he is all talk. Bob is just trying [i]real hard[/i] to fit in with his new pals. Issuing impotent threats is just part of the package I guess.
[/quote]
Yes, it's [i]definitely [/i]this. Feel free to do the same once you find your new pals... oh wait, that's never going to happen.

[quote name='Bluestrike' timestamp='1318966055' post='2828062']
Yes, your allies are behind you, hoping that you will make a decent meat-shield, as that is all your alliance is. All of your "swagger" comes from the prowess of your allies, and through none of your own.
[/quote]
Says the guy that until recently was in RIA.