Fark DoW

smontag

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1318908170' post='2827563']
Naw.

Confusion is probably doing his homework. :lol1:
[/quote]

Very funny... I'm fairly sure that a large part of the CN playing community is still in some form of institutionalized education.

Cheers to my opponents Anchorite, Destro XII, Cool Panda and Thenewblade who gave as good as they got. No whinging about being attacked just GA's, CM's and Air attacks in response to our aggression. An honorable alliance who wasn't afraid to fight.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1318873903' post='2827249']
It all makes sense now... This is all one big Conspiracy :ph34r:

First myronk leaves OP, and joins Apocalypse But apocalypse is actually part of OP there the same alliance :blink:, but then Fark jumps and attacks Apocalypse but fark is actually incognito, since its a non-nuclear war and there not attacking Myronk which means they actually have a MDAP with OP/apocalypse to try and hide OP real plans, for world domination, but they knew this was to obvious for the great and powerful SUN. So they must have a back up plan, and we figured it out, OP is actually best friends with Anonymous :blink:, and anon are friends with Pork Shrimp... For anon and PS to hide there friendship/treaty :wub: they go to war with each other, so everyone else is tricked into thinking they don't have anything going on...

now this is were it gets complicated, Its Synergy!!!, they plan on having synergy take over the world with OP... Since we all know PS and synergy also has a treaty :blink:, they try to hide that treaty by PS keeps on nagging synergy about when they are going to war, but they actuality know what day there going to war and who there going to attack... There going to attack the SUN :o with anon, PS, fark, and apocalypse help, to try and shut the SUN up so there plans won't be foiled... After this they attack RE/TPC and then They will achieve World Domination!!! But OP wants to be the only alliance who owns the world they will will then betray everyone but synergy, and then at the end they even betray Synergy!!!

Yes I see it now!!! everything is clear now and makes sense :wacko:

lol I'm just joking around if you guys don't know this already :P, but good luck to your war and have fun both fark and apocalypse.
[/quote]

And as all of this is going on, The Warriors are secretly building and making friends with all the smaller alliances as well as LE, which are known for their ridiculously large amount of nukes and intelligence(not as much intelligence as The Warriors of course :P), To create a newer, bigger, stronger Warriors. One capable of destroying the terrible and almighty OP and claim world domination for themselves.

Yeah, i like this ending better :awesome:

[quote name='lennybronx' timestamp='1319075054' post='2828934']
And as all of this is going on, The Warriors are secretly building and making friends with all the smaller alliances as well as LE, which are known for their ridiculously large amount of nukes and intelligence(not as much intelligence as The Warriors of course :P), To create a newer, bigger, stronger Warriors. One capable of destroying the terrible and almighty OP and claim world domination for themselves.

Yeah, i like this ending better :awesome:
[/quote]

lol I was going to put LE, TFK, and you guys into it somewhere but I got lazy half way through it, and I ran out of smilies since the forum only allows 8 so I just decided to end it short :P

[quote name='smontag' timestamp='1319170543' post='2829717']
Fark and Apocalypse have come to a cease fire after update when the original wars expire.

that is all

go back to drinking beer
[/quote]

Not that anything can actually happen this update anyways :P