Fark DoW

smontag

[center][IMG]http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g439/smontag12/1316808386.jpg[/IMG][/center]

because a drunk war is the best war Fark declares on Apocalypse.

Signed for Fark:
smontag
OutKast
Parker512

Edited by smontag

[quote name='smontag' timestamp='1318789359' post='2826309']
forgot to add that there wont be any :nuke:
[/quote]

I noticed that and pm'd their leader before update after I hit them last night.

Good luck everyone (and by everyone I mean just Fark)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1318804763' post='2826438']
Why no nukes?
[/quote]

probably because Apocalypse can't use there nukes... Since there top guy has over 20K in NS and holds all the nukes for the alliance, which means there top guy can't fight anyone in Fark since his NS is to high.

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1318810299' post='2826532']
Just curious, anyone know why is the top Apocalypse guy an ex-OP member?
[/quote]

wow didn't notice that :blink: maybe he's hiding in Apocalypse :ph34r:

[quote name='Therm' timestamp='1318810299' post='2826532']
Just curious, anyone know why is the top Apocalypse guy an ex-OP member?
[/quote]
We booted him for inactivity during war, OP does not accept inactivity in wars no matter how high their NS.

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1318824834' post='2826863']
Great job KillerCruiser, you blew his cover :awesome:
[/quote]
Good luck getting him to fight consistantly, he is a decent guy but his activity level wane at the most inopportune times.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1318826073' post='2826901']
Good luck getting him to fight consistantly, he is a decent guy but his activity level wane at the most inopportune times.
[/quote]

I don't think he is in range of any Fark nation...

[quote name='masterbake' timestamp='1318824834' post='2826863']
Great job KillerCruiser, you blew his cover :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes I did :awesome:, now OP plans for World domination are over!!! B-)

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1318868125' post='2827194']
Yes I did :awesome:, now OP plans for World domination are over!!! B-)
[/quote]
Comfound you KillerCruiser you have foiled our ebil plans to try and rule the world. :o We will make you pay :lol1:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1318871103' post='2827214']
Comfound you KillerCruiser you have foiled our ebil plans to try and rule the world. :o We will make you pay :lol1:
[/quote]

It all makes sense now... This is all one big Conspiracy :ph34r:

First myronk leaves OP, and joins Apocalypse But apocalypse is actually part of OP there the same alliance :blink:, but then Fark jumps and attacks Apocalypse but fark is actually incognito, since its a non-nuclear war and there not attacking Myronk which means they actually have a MDAP with OP/apocalypse to try and hide OP real plans, for world domination, but they knew this was to obvious for the great and powerful SUN. So they must have a back up plan, and we figured it out, OP is actually best friends with Anonymous :blink:, and anon are friends with Pork Shrimp... For anon and PS to hide there friendship/treaty :wub: they go to war with each other, so everyone else is tricked into thinking they don't have anything going on...

now this is were it gets complicated, Its Synergy!!!, they plan on having synergy take over the world with OP... Since we all know PS and synergy also has a treaty :blink:, they try to hide that treaty by PS keeps on nagging synergy about when they are going to war, but they actuality know what day there going to war and who there going to attack... There going to attack the SUN :o with anon, PS, fark, and apocalypse help, to try and shut the SUN up so there plans won't be foiled... After this they attack RE/TPC and then They will achieve World Domination!!! But OP wants to be the only alliance who owns the world they will will then betray everyone but synergy, and then at the end they even betray Synergy!!!

Yes I see it now!!! everything is clear now and makes sense :wacko:

lol I'm just joking around if you guys don't know this already :P, but good luck to your war and have fun both fark and apocalypse.

Edited by KillerCruiser

[quote name='NeoGandalf' timestamp='1318906131' post='2827539']
So it can only mean one thing... KillerCruiser is Confusion! :ph34r:
[/quote]

Naw.

Confusion is probably doing his homework. :lol1: