Hasta La Bye Bye, Folks

Ashoka the Great

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zog, I vaguely remember that back in 2007 some post of yours made me think that you had to be an idiot fascist... :D
Man how I was wrong! You're one of the best players of CN and your departure leaves a void that nothing can fill.

Take care, you won't be forgotten.

I think I remember you challenging NPO for the red senate back at their peak of dominance, as well as stopping by the FCC forum back in the day. (unless I'm getting you mixed up with someone else)

Good luck out there, you've been a more interesting player than most. Everyone gets bored of this game at times, but its those who stick around despite the really boring times that end up with better nations. So maybe you should reconsider deleting if you haven't done it yet.

Well, I'm going to miss your presence here. Even though we're pretty much opposites politically, I enjoy your posts in the Boiler Room.

And for a memorable moment: the time you took the Red Team Senate may have been one of the most influential little things that have happened in CN. For the first time in years, it became apparent that the NPO was not invincible, and did not "win" the game as was so often claimed.

I'm definitely gonna miss your posts, even your more sparse IC posts (related to SF-bashing, etc). But especially in the Boiler Room where, although I may not agree with your worldview, you were quite well-spoken, informative, interesting and yet, completely devoid of the general hackery that is quite common in most topical current event discussions. Have fun spending your time on more important, or at least more entertaining ventures.

We've had our little fights, OOC and IC, but your posts were always enjoyable to read, and I've always respected you. Take care of yourself out there, man.

Obligatory 'you'll be back. They always come back.'

Goodnight, sweet walrus. :(

I'll spare you from the "they always come back" commentary, but please do stop by and check in on NoR every so often. It was your home for most of your time in CN, and I hope that you will still consider it a home even though you now leave us. NoR as a community owes you a lot and, having seen nearly the whole history of the place in my time, I can say with confidence that you were one of the best. Take care.