Old Timers Come Together

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1318739174' post='2826055']
I'm not up to speed on GATO/NPO developments short of this announcement so I'll ask. Does this mean that Chris Kaos is allowed to play in the sandpit again?
[/quote]

He's been in GATO for almost a year now and has been in Congress quite a few times..........

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1318738302' post='2826044']
Ahahaa! How many times have you two broke up then made up over the last six years? Here's to #whatever
[/quote]

Clearly we're meant to be together. :P

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1318738764' post='2826050']
Congrats to our CnG comrades and our soon to be CnG comrades. ;)
[/quote]

You weren't supposed to tell anyone we got invited!

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318736445' post='2826019']
Right, back to reality. Note that TIO lied to us about their intentions of upgrading with NPO after the war concluded.

There's also a lot that diplomacy can do in between two alliances such as mend relations or at least start them. A PIAT with NPO has been talked about since even before TIO had a treaty with Pacifica? You of all people should know this.

Anyways, glad to see that we can finally put our past times behind us.

o/ GATO
o/ NPO

Pressing forwards to new frontiers!
[/quote]
Would suggest maybe you talk to Kubla to get the full story, or you can find me on IRC and I'll have a look and see if I can find the logs of our chat with him about it a few weeks back about what really happened.

On topic,

Congratulations to my Allies in NPO and friends in GATO

o/

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318397708' post='2823309']
When's the PIAT with NPO announced? :smug:
[/quote]

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1318398005' post='2823314']
That was announced and canceled ages ago.
[/quote]

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318399224' post='2823329']
No I mean the new one.
[/quote]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1318446354' post='2823561']
What new one? I was unaware of our alliance signing secret treaties not made public to us.
[/quote]

:smug:

Why people bother to deny true intel I'm not really sure. Anyway GATO, I'm not altogether surprised, but I hope you won't regret this.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318741171' post='2826078']
:smug:

Why people bother to deny true intel I'm not really sure. Anyway GATO, I'm not altogether surprised, but I hope you won't regret this.
[/quote]

:lol1:

Actually we didn't even talk about signing this until after those posts. So whatever.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1318741979' post='2826082']

Actually we didn't even talk about signing this until after those posts. So whatever.
[/quote]

Really? You came up with the idea of a treaty out of the blue less than three or four days ago and signed it straight off? And I was pulling this stuff out of my arse but just happened to be correct? C'mon.

[/quote]
Well thats just funny cause I mean cyfe did just post this

[quote] A PIAT with NPO has been talked about since even before TIO had a treaty with Pacifica? You of all people should know this. [/quote]

So yeah?

Edited by Greg23

[/quote]
Lol, I was told about this at least a week ago, and in GATO these things usually are talked about for a few days. And, since it's NPO, I'm sure there was more than usual.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1318742365' post='2826087']
Really? You came up with the idea of a treaty out of the blue less than three or four days ago and signed it straight off? And I was pulling this stuff out of my arse but just happened to be correct? C'mon.
[/quote]

Indeed. Talked about it yesterday and signed it tonight. How did you not know that? You must be slow.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1318742467' post='2826090']
Lol, I was told about this at least a week ago, and in GATO these things usually are talked about for a few days. And, since it's NPO, I'm sure there was more than usual.
[/quote]
A week?? Jeez gibs Im disappointed in your sources

Edited by Greg23

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1318743261' post='2826108']
I knew about this 5 years ago.
[/quote]
Yes, I did too. I was there when we all cancelled the dove doctrine we agreed with NPO that on October 15, 2011 if both still exist on bob and after a ton of wars and an occupation we would sign another NAP type treaty. Ivan is one smart guy.

Also, time to bring up the ebil NPO conspiracy theories. NPO joins CnG, controls CnG and they once again destroy a blue alliance and make a new one, peace [s]NAAC [/s]Polar

Edited by Greg23

So I guess this means that the NPO won't be forcing GATO nations out of PM with the threat of EZI and then promptly ZI'ing them? No more NPO viceroy's over your alliance? Well that one we know for sure, thank admin.

Congrats on that, time will tell if NPO even knows how to defend allies when it doesn't have the win locked up.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318744851' post='2826116']
So I guess this means that the NPO won't be forcing GATO nations out of PM with the threat of EZI and then promptly ZI'ing them? No more NPO viceroy's over your alliance? Well that one we know for sure, thank admin.

Congrats on that, time will tell if NPO even knows how to defend allies when it doesn't have the win locked up.
[/quote]
You forgot the if you use a nuke we will ZI you and keep GATO in war forever..

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1318744851' post='2826116']

[/quote]

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1318745388' post='2826120']
You forgot the if you use a nuke we will ZI you and keep GATO in war forever..
[/quote]
Wow you both seem really butthurt. I wonder though does any of this concern concern either of you anyway?

We're still trying to figure out how to do a viceroy in this new era [ooc]post Admin changing the ToS[/ooc]. We figured by partnering up with GATO, we could use their experience having lived under one to help us sort it out.

Also, I sent in our RSVP for the next sekrit CnG meeting at the clubhouse, could one of you guys check to see if y'all received it?

Edited by Farrin Xies

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1318733614' post='2825981']
Good thing you cancelled on TIO over NPO, everyone knew you did it to get rid of synergy to get to CnG

<3
[/quote]
Don't confuse us with IAA. GATO and TIO never had a treaty to my knowledge. Unless of course I'm old or perhaps you just know more about GATO then I do.

Secondly, Synergy failed for quite a few reasons. None of which involved CnG. You're really trying too hard these days.

Edited by TimLee